Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Now that Syndic quoted me, I am truly doomed.

Edit: I still can't snipe for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Blawrf posted:

yup; furry and entitled manchild and bitter ex

hope y'all well, nerds x

Finally you admit being a furry. The rest of it we already knew since you were an eve player.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

Now that Syndic quoted me, I am truly doomed.

Edit: I still can't snipe for anything.

UR doomed I tell you!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve is cool people when you're dealing with him in EVE online or on instant message chat platforms. He gets really kool aid-y like Hendrick sometimes ITT though.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

He gets really kool aid-y like Hendrick sometimes ITT though.

:ironicat:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

vyst posted:

Xolve is cool people when you're dealing with him in EVE online or on instant message chat platforms. He gets really kool aid-y like Hendrick sometimes ITT though.

i like to think they get their talking points from pandemic legion leadership

a non-racist, non-misogynistic spaceship guild

shoutout to ron mexxico's fishing crew La Cámara De Negro

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

That emote doesn't work like you think it does

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

vyst posted:

Most people get kool aid-y in this thread, and by most- I mean drat near everyone outside of the extreme oldguard goons (except deadtear) that use that point in time as a nod to nostalgia, not a Mitanni-esque 'I'm better than you' talking point.

Orange Red Bull posted:

i like to think they get their talking points from pandemic legion leadership

a non-racist, non-misogynistic spaceship guild

shoutout to ron mexxico's fishing crew La Cámara De Negro

I'm the hugest fan of PL2016 (SNIGG#1 even though we have recruited idiots from Black Legion, TEST and Brave loving Retards).

Ask anyone. Really.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 24, 2016

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Smoske died in early `05. I always thought the FNLN and Remedial BEEP BEEP incident was one of the goon guild versions before Goonfleet.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

bonewitch posted:

have you played this game?

It's an ok game, but nothing worth getting all suicidal over, I don't get it.

Avatharian
Jul 25, 2013

Blawrf posted:

yup; furry and entitled manchild and bitter ex

hope y'all well, nerds x

Hey man, I'd yiff with you any time.

Would that be like... bitter ex-girlfriend sex?

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

nomad2020 posted:

It's an ok game, but nothing worth getting all suicidal over, I don't get it.

then you don't get eve

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

nomad2020 posted:

I don't get it.

Schlampa posted:

then you don't get it

I must be in a tunnel.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

nomad2020 posted:

I must be in a tunnel.

Tunnel

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

exactly

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

I know right?

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Blawrf, and you can dock in my station anytime~~

Rowwr

Scooter_McCabe posted:

Blawrf,

After everything that has happened, I just want to ask: Do you still remember what "Carpet Bombing" means?

i do!

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

vyst posted:

That emote doesn't work like you think it does

Oh, I think it worked just fine; just not in the way he intended. :smuggo:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

Most people get kool aid-y in this thread, and by most- I mean drat near everyone outside of the extreme oldguard goons (except deadtear) that use that point in time as a nod to nostalgia, not a Mitanni-esque 'I'm better than you' talking point

Am I being flamed

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

deadtear has percelus died yet or is he now sustaining himself on an exclusive obsession with blaaky

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Am I being flamed

I was just simply excluding you from that group of people that pop in once every 6 months and say 'SESFAN#1' or the people that insecurely mention S-U8A4 every chance they get to prove their OG status.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

deadtear has percelus died yet or is he now sustaining himself on an exclusive obsession with blaaky

The latter

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

I was just simply excluding you from that group of people that pop in once every 6 months and say 'SESFAN#1' or the people that insecurely mention S-U8A4 every chance they get to prove their OG status.

Oh I'm not, cool I just woke up and also I'm driving up the coast. PCH is real nice

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Perc is a stupid whiny oval office (still)

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

yeah screw percelus

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Arrgytehpirate posted:

yeah screw percelus

i think they mean figuratively and not physically like we did that one night

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

facultas posted:

And this is Endie as martyr.

Seriously dude, it's like you're not even trying to mix it up. Even when I called your short for you.

Put in some effort here.

Hey EVE thread what's goin...oh wow.

Dude, you're in loving crazy stalker ex territory. I haven't played EVE in a few months thought I'd check in, got to this point realized nope nope nope.

Full disclosure I've been in LOVEU or BAT my whole EVE career so maybe I'm an Endie apologist but I suspect the truth is in the middle and your posts are loving tryhard spurned gf poo poo.

squirrelzipper fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 25, 2016

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Kiryen posted:

It's not the spaceships; it's the amount of effort needed to corral thousands of spaceship nerds into doing things effectively.

Some of the poo poo Mittens is saying up there is poo poo people pay thousands to hear about at "leadership seminars", or spend years learning in the military. If you pay attention to what he does, it's basically a free lesson in organizational management if you can look at it objectively rther than through the lens of which space tribe you're part of.

Unfortunately there's all of like 5 people in EVE that can manage that.

Slurp.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

True. That's redundant. Spurned was enough.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:razz:

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

same

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Cat.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
look at dat fukken cat

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

That cat has an important space job, I hope, would hate if it offed itself.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Unless anybody has solid evidence to disprove; that cat is actually Ted McManfist.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Unless anybody has solid evidence to disprove; that cat is actually Ted McManfist.

Cat dad?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

If only I had paid attention in kitty college and stayed off the catnip I could have been a lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Lord_Ferritos posted:

If only I had paid attention in kitty college and stayed off the catnip I could have been a lawyer.

Space dad was always so disappointed. He wanted us all to be space doctors.

• Locked thread