Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Cool pad, CP, I dig it. Eye game still on point. :) I've seen DKM probably 10 times and they seem like the nicest guys. They'll straight up stop a show if a fight breaks out or something else happens. Lead singer saw some lady getting harassed, made the band stop playing, had people clear a path for the lady to come to the front, told the folks harassing her if they did it again they'd get their assets kicked, then started playing again. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ive seen them about 7 times too on the west coast. Saw the bassist kicks a sieg hiel throwing skin in the rear end then jump into to pit after him.
Last year I got a rib cracked at the show. Going again this weekend in Seattle.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Y’all making me jealous. I want to go see them again and riot fest just ended here in Chicago. Seeing their St Pats show in Boston is a goal of mine.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Waiting for family members to show up for "Guy's Night" and trying not to eat every plate of German food I see.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I love you people and your critters (even the scaly ones :kimchi)

We might have to leave the bus because she's 20 tons and they just shut down the last CNG station in this part of the state so we don't have gas. Landlord's son said he'd buy, so we can get another non-CNG. My fiance's dad is in land-hunting mode and ready to help us buy. Dank AF promised me a cow since I'll miss the beefs, and we can get married on our own property! So things, while shocking and crappy, are getting better.

Thank you guys.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

10 Beers posted:

Waiting for family members to show up for "Guy's Night" and trying not to eat every plate of German food I see.

There's a German bar down the street that has the best Meat/Cheese/Fruit plate. It may clog my arteries but it sure is good!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Needed change and did it anyway.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Scathach posted:

Looks awesome!!!!!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I did my hair last night with similar colours! I only spent like 5 minutes on it so it's patchy but I like it

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I did my hair last night with similar colours! I only spent like 5 minutes on it so it's patchy but I like it

I love it! Mine turned out overwhelmingly green/pink, I really need to invest in purple and blue

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Scathach posted:

Love it!

I took a vacation this week

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Here's my coffee mug and my goon mug...

Recent landshark ink. I miss my shepherds. Admittingly a little blurry...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Me and a friend returning from MAGfest last year. We'd been playing the circle game all weekend, and when this pic was taken we simultaneously put out the circle to try and get the other one when we looked at the pic later

and now we got all y'all :c00l:

I'll have to take a mug pic when I get home so I can join the mug crew

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Me and a friend returning from MAGfest last year. We'd been playing the circle game all weekend, and when this pic was taken we simultaneously put out the circle to try and get the other one when we looked at the pic later

jesus its ingrained in me to look away as quick as possible when I see that. You didn't see me looking :ninja:

Best one I did was holding it up to a security camera when I knew my boss was in the back office with the monitor. About 5 min of holding it there he comes walking out and braces his arm up for the hit shaking his head.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I read that as MAGAfest and thought it was very weird to see an asian man throwing a white power symbol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Scathach posted:

Picnic Princess posted:

Spacy!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

JEEVES420 posted:

jesus its ingrained in me to look away as quick as possible when I see that. You didn't see me looking :ninja:

Best one I did was holding it up to a security camera when I knew my boss was in the back office with the monitor. About 5 min of holding it there he comes walking out and braces his arm up for the hit shaking his head.
props to your boss for being honest lol

My friends and I play it without the punching. imo the punching is unnecessary, much like "The Game," the fun is all in the mindgames/manipulation, and getting them to look at it is its own reward (even the people who don't want to play the circle game try to not look at it, and end up playing it anyway)

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I read that as MAGAfest and thought it was very weird to see an asian man throwing a white power symbol
yeah that'd be extremely weird to say the least. I had to google to see if it was a thing, and unfortunately it is. Luckily the fb page only has 117 likes, so that's nice.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Everyone in here is so attractive, I hope you are very confident and proud

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

COOL CORN posted:

Not an empty quote.
:grin:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

Right back atcha!

mugshot! :v:

e: whoa that looked smaller on my phone

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Sep 21, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

COOL CORN posted:

<3

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

COOL CORN posted:

I'm a 5 on a good day, but thanks for the comforting lie. :unsmith:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:rolleyes:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You may not be your own type, but you are someone else's.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

COOL CORN posted:

😛

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

I like this.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Picnic Princess posted:

This is the correct answer!

:glomp:

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

And there are 4.5 billion people who are 4s or lower which means you're more beautiful than half of humankind, how cool is that?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

On solo daddy duty. Wife flew the coop to hang out with her besty in SoCal. It’s been 1 hour and the kids are still alive so that’s good. 71 to go!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

if i've learned anything from Who's Your Daddy, you're gonna want to speedrun the bleach locations @ spawntime and then get to looking for socket covers asap. After that you're going to want to locate the hammer and get it as far away from the glass table in the living room as you can.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

LingcodKilla posted:

On solo daddy duty. Wife flew the coop to hang out with her besty in SoCal. It’s been 1 hour and the kids are still alive so that’s good. 71 to go!

Stay calm, drink coffee. You've got this one!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
am i too late to post pictures of my pussy?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Dillbag posted:

am i too late to post pictures of my pussy?

It's quite a hairy one.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Got some awful news today, could do with adorable goon pics :)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Well gently caress. I hope whatever it is, things turn out alright.

Here's some goodwill, Dank AF and Azul trying to help a cute oldie start up at the pot shop.

And here I am borrowing MIL's car to get her baby shower poo poo for a friend. She's trying to encourage us to have one ourselves.

Alright world, time to stop making GBS threads on goons.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Not necessarily a goon, but a somewhat blurry picture of a parakeet I took on my trip to Israel:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

I don’t drink beer out of coffee mugs but here’s a can shot as I prepare my wife some oatmeal because we’re having a hell of a party on a Friday.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Here's insomniac me. I still have to work early tomorrow morning and then overnight tomorrow night. Need.... sleep....

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sorry about the bad news! :glomp:

I'm sitting in an office at quarter to 10 at night at my husband's work helping with inventory, but I currently have no sheets to key in so here I am in my Lucipurr shirt.

Also the scar on my throat is getting ridiculous but ah well. It is what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Adorable goon doggos

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 08:35 on Sep 22, 2018