Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Holy sweet jesus, heavy equipment like that should never be so close to a mans nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:doink:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Use Texans instead. Our long-suffering tornado genes will merge with theirs and eventually will produce super-shitheads immune to tornadoes

So Utahans?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are they robbing a rest stop welcome station?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Solice Kirsk posted:

GIMME ALL YOUR COFFEE!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

HAND OVER THOSE HELPFUL BROCHURES ABOUT THE NATIONAL PARKS AND CAMP SITES AVAILABLE IN THIS, THE TREASURE STATE!

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gold store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVmvUC95qt0

Nicaden
Feb 17, 2012
Trump related schadenfreude: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/donald-trump-women-vulgar/index.html

A video was leaked showing Trump bragging about being able to grope women and get away with it. That's just one of the classy stuff he says and it gets worse from there. You know it's bad when even the GOP and his own advisers are turning on him as a result.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
TRUMP 2016: IT'S TIME TO GRAB AMERICA BY THE PUSSY

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

If I recall correctly this gif cuts off before the best part.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Phanatic posted:

If I recall correctly this gif cuts off before the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVmvUC95qt0

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Aerdan posted:

To be fair, her opponent in 2014 managed to get nearly 45% of the vote despite doing absolutely nothing (loving Democrats would do reasonably well if they actually gave a poo poo about this state, just look at how many people Sanders pulled in when he came to Tulsa back in March).

Sanders also pulled about the same crowd as Trump in Oklahoma City, possibly more.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Nicaden posted:

Trump related schadenfreude: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/donald-trump-women-vulgar/index.html

A video was leaked showing Trump bragging about being able to grope women and get away with it. That's just one of the classy stuff he says and it gets worse from there. You know it's bad when even the GOP and his own advisers are turning on him as a result.
The only thing surprising me about this is that people are surprised about this.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Tarantula posted:

Holy sweet jesus, heavy equipment like that should never be so close to a mans nuts.
They wouldn't call them ball magnets if they weren't supposed to be used on your balls, duh.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I feel bad for the dude in this video. It's not often that you break a bone but having that bone broken by Larry the Cable Guy just seems like it'd be embarrassing.

So, :nms: warning, dude breaking his arm while arm wrestling Larry the Cable Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVu0pwBNVc

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Perhaps a hamster posted:

The only thing surprising me about this is that people are surprised about this.

Republicans are in shock because they actually know and speak to women instead of cowering in fear of them like they do with racial and religious minorities.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Henchman of Santa posted:

Republicans are in shock because they actually know and speak to women instead of cowering in fear of them like they do with racial and religious minorities.

Well, "speak to" as in "where's my dinner?"

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Republicans aren't scared of women like they are of minorities, mostly because it's hard to be scared of someone you see as property

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

ranbo das posted:

Republicans aren't scared of women like they are of minorities, mostly because it's hard to be scared of someone you see as property

But they seem to be pretty scared of black people?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Vitamins posted:

But they seem to be pretty scared of black people?

Have you heard their music?! Can't trust a people that creates that kind of cacophony. Na'er-do-wells the lot of them!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/784747476100186112

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ranbo das posted:

The best part about this is hearing top Republicans respond. It's so obvious that they're offended by Trump trying to steal another married man's property, not because they give a drat about the woman assaulted.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Perhaps a hamster posted:

The thing that surprises me is that this is apparently the breaking point for some people. It's exhibit ZZ that Trump is a monstrous human being so the extra strong response is just weird to me.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

The best part is the timing of this. Not for Trump, but for most of the rest of the GOP's leadership after so many of them essentially said "I wholeheartedly support his campaign", so they're way past the point of no return for the ones who've been drinking the koolaid and letting themselves become inextricably linked with him. They're between the biggest rock and a hard place in ages, and it is glorious.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
http://www.mediaite.com/online/don-lemon-panel-implodes-during-trump-tape-segment-stop-saying-pussy-on-air/

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Random Stranger posted:

The thing that surprises me is that this is apparently the breaking point for some people. It's exhibit ZZ that Trump is a monstrous human being so the extra strong response is just weird to me.

This is what weirds me out as well. Of all the stuff he's done and said it's something ten years ago which makes a bunch of his supporters snap? :iiam:

e; and no this isn't me saying what he said is justifiable, regardless of the timeline, dummies.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

poptart_fairy posted:

This is what weirds me out as well. Of all the stuff he's done and said it's something ten years ago which makes a bunch of his supporters snap? :iiam:

e; and no this isn't me saying what he said is justifiable, regardless of the timeline, dummies.

As was stated before, him doin' it with someone else's woman is the issue, not the language itself. They're making a production out of the language because they're chumps.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Aerdan posted:

As was stated before, him doin' it with someone else's woman is the issue, not the language itself. They're making a production out of the language because they're chumps.

uh no actually the issue is the sexual assault

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The reason Trump got away with it was because the women thought some toddler had just innocently grabbed them. You know. Because of his TINY BABY HANDS.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

poptart_fairy posted:

One major reason Republicans are freaking out, on a political-strategy level, is that white women - specifically married white women - traditionally vote Republican, and Trump admitting to sexual assault and trying to cheat on his newly-married, pregnant wife with a married woman may, at long last, alienate them from the Republican candidate.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I think anyone who's still on trumps side at this point is pretty far past being put off by who he is or what he does.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Besesoth posted:

One major reason Republicans are freaking out, on a political-strategy level, is that white women - specifically married white women - traditionally vote Republican, and Trump admitting to sexual assault and trying to cheat on his newly-married, pregnant wife with a married woman may, at long last, alienate them from the Republican candidate.

Do they genuinely believe that married white women like Trump over Hillary? Umm?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

Do they genuinely believe that married white women like Trump over Hillary? Umm?

White women can be stupid just like everyone else.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

My impression as an foreigner is that there's a lot of voting against their interests in American politics, mainly on the Republican side.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Mierenneuker posted:

My impression as an foreigner is that there's a lot of voting against their interests in American politics, mainly on the Republican side.

The GOP has spent several decades making it happen, especially with poor whites. Look up the Southern Strategy.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Slime posted:

White women can be stupid just like everyone else.

Like the two old ladies that were talking while I was waiting for an oil change last week, discussing how they were going to vote for Trump because Hillary was a crook that never paid taxes on the Clinton Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

thespaceinvader posted:

Yes.

I'm living in the south.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yea, he admitted to sexual assault.

I'll never be able to watch celebrity apprentice again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Azhais posted:

Like the two old ladies that were talking while I was waiting for an oil change last week, discussing how they were going to vote for Trump because Hillary was a crook that never paid taxes on the Clinton Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity.

Ahaha ahahaha oh god America you loving deserve this