Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

We're missing the most important question.

Who is Flintstones chewable vitamins?

Knuckleduster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endeavor is a Carolina Reaper pepper.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Dec 26, 2017

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Grouchio posted:

Endeavor is a Carolina Reaper pepper.

Endeavor is just a lit coal on a paper plate.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Endeavor is a big piece of poo poo on the floor

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Endeavor is a big piece of poo poo on the floor

Honestly, that's part of what coal is, I think.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Nobodys gonna talk about the fact that Todoroki has 5 weiners huh

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I'm very proud of him.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I've seen at least one or two jokes floating around that his hero name is now Five Peepee Man.

Also, years later, even with the Uravity puns, Infinity Girl would have been a great hero name for Ochako.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Whats with this joke about Todoroki.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mabels big day posted:

Nobodys gonna talk about the fact that Todoroki has 5 weiners huh

His underpants fit like a glove.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Whats with this joke about Todoroki.

did you not read the latest chapter?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kild posted:

did you not read the latest chapter?

Yeah just reread it and understood.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Peepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepee Man

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
vigilantes continues to be good. i'm glad they have a bit more stability to actually tell a story now

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
A good Froppy. Don't see too many of these cosplays.

(Kinpatsu Cosplay)

Also I thought about bringing the cosplay thread back but that's a hole I'd rather not go down.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Are her breasts painted to look extra shiny or something? That lighting should not be doing that.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
It looks like it's made of regular costume spandex with the reflections pre-painted on. It's a little uncanny.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Yeah, the suit is specifically printed to look like that.
These things can look a bit odd when not in the right light, but they're usually made to either look good in professional photos with minimal editing, or on the floor of cons. So selfies can showcase things in the wrong light.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Dec 29, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdJo-TOh0x6/

I dunno why she did maid Mina, but whatever!
E: huh, guess we don't embed the gram?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
The only reason I can think of is if you're already doing a shoot as Mina and it took a lot of time to get that makeup done and you already had the maid outfit...

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
... all things that can happen to cosplayers.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would it be possible to cosplay Hagakure?

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
Chapter is out. (On mobile so linking is kinda complicated)

Chapter was interesting. Bakugou's "hell yeah violence" attitude apparently came from how his parents treated him. Huh. Also, was a really neat moment when he stopped talking about violence when he remembered Todoroki's childhood. That was like, actually sensitive of him.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I will do it then

https://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/165/4796/1

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

loving lmao at Todoroki getting so much build-up and then failing and giving up immediately.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Keep this up Horikoshi

forget about the battle parts
just make it a baby sitting series with these dumbasses

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

It almost feels like the manga is trying to sweep Endeavor and Todoroki's past relationship under the rug, from the way All Might is telling him to do things his own way (which is really weird, if the manga is still planning to address his abusive behavior) but I guess I'll wait and see first.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

blizzardvizard posted:

It almost feels like the manga is trying to sweep Endeavor and Todoroki's past relationship under the rug, from the way All Might is telling him to do things his own way (which is really weird, if the manga is still planning to address his abusive behavior) but I guess I'll wait and see first.

It's not like All Might knows he was abusive to his wife

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it seemed the opposite to me considering bakugou shut up about punching the kids into submission after remembering todoroki's back story

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm not talking about All Might's intentions, I meant that Horikoshi is choosing to write this scene, all while Endeavor's past abusive actions haven't really been addressed yet. Giving a character with an abusive track record a permission to "do things his way", even though the contexts are different, feels a little like incongruous writing.

Again, though, it's a bit early to say they're actually sweeping it under the rug, I'm still gonna wait and see first.

blizzardvizard fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Dec 29, 2017

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

What the hell are they translating into 'fam' and poo poo.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

probably some dialect or slang

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

blizzardvizard posted:

I'm not talking about All Might's intentions, I meant that Horikoshi is choosing to write this scene, all while Endeavor's past abusive actions haven't really been addressed yet. Giving a character with an abusive track record a permission to "do things his way", even though the contexts are different, feels a little like incongruous writing.

Again, though, it's a bit early to say they're actually sweeping it under the rug, I'm still gonna wait and see first.

Wouldn't be optimal, but wouldn't be unexpected either, given what happened with Assassination Classroom.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
I felt allmights speech there was more to tell endevour that he didn't feel being a symbol of peace was worth all that he gave up and with him just saying he pushed away everyone around him i think allmight doesnt know how bad the trauma is unlike bakugou who watched todoroki have a breakdown (great chapter though and i love inasa)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Damnit I just had to read these in the middle of the night when my conscience keeps me from uproarious laughter and waking dad. *constipated*

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Would it be possible to cosplay Hagakure?

Say Nothing posted:

Hagakure from My Hero Academia.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Looks nothing like her

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

blizzardvizard posted:

Feels more like how Deku had to be told that he's not All Might so he finally stopped trying to punch everything and started throwing sick kicks and not blowing his arms apart in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Aurora posted:

probably some dialect or slang

to be clear she talks like a teenage japanese girl would text or tweet