Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
Babies are non-thinking humans, and as such are essentially property.
Thus, it is acceptable to perform unnecessary cosmetic surgery on them without anaesthetic; especially cosmetic surgery with the historic goal of reducing masturbation in adolescence.

Honestly, questioning this even slightly makes you weird.

e; to clarify, this is only true if the baby has a penis

TheMaskedUgly has a new favorite as of 13:24 on Apr 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Dragons are the dumbest fantasy monster

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

TheMaskedUgly posted:

especially cosmetic surgery with the historic goal of reducing masturbation in adolescence.

and yet it didn't meet that goal in the slightest

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Just checked the manual and they're actually super smart.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Aramek posted:

Just checked the manual and they're actually super smart.

They might've meant Wyverns, they're idiot giant flying lizards. Easy to get confused.

Like Skinks & Snakes, really.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That whale looks like it has a lot of regrets.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
That's a lame wyvern, but in general wyverns are cooler than dragons

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Lots of people think it’s overrated but I disagree. The T. Rex the iconic dinosaur for a reason.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
country cooking is the best cooking. the farther south you get the better

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

spit on my clit posted:

country cooking is the best cooking. the farther south you get the better

Your thesis falls apart once you get near Orlando

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The less intelligible a population’s dialect the better the food. Cajun food is delicious

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

christmas boots posted:

The less intelligible a population’s dialect the better the food. Cajun food is delicious

lol if you can't understand creole

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

christmas boots posted:

Most traditional foods (maybe even all of them?) tend to be incredible as it's the result of people learning how to make whatever grows where they are taste good for hundreds or thousands of years. There are a few I haven't been too fond of but whenever somebody says "this is a traditional thing my people do" you bet your rear end I'm going to happily try it if it isn't something I'm allergic to.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I would like to call your attention to the existence of owlbears.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Créole and cajun are different you monsters

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

docbeard posted:

Owlbears own and are an indelible, doofy part of our fantasy history

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

docbeard posted:

Owlbears rule.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

docbeard posted:

The usual explanation for owlbears is that a wizard created them by loving around with magic and I find this to be a perfectly reasonable explanation because I would probably do something very similar if I could

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well sure, but an owl and a bear? I'd mix better things, like two bears and 15 owls. Someone draw that up for me.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Babies are non-thinking humans, and as such are essentially property.
Thus, it is acceptable to perform unnecessary cosmetic surgery on them without anaesthetic; especially cosmetic surgery with the historic goal of reducing masturbation in adolescence.

Honestly, questioning this even slightly makes you weird.

e; to clarify, this is only true if the baby has a penis

Big Lube needs to protect its profit margins. Its agents are everywhere.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Florida is not the south. Once you cross georgia's border to the south you are just entering a hotter new york/jersey with alligators and palm trees.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Southern cooking rules. Nearly all cooking rules though. There's only two cuisines I've encountered that I don't like and it's weird because on paper they are exactly what I normally love. Thai and Ethiopian. Delicious noodles in amazing spices that usually incorporates a variety of delicious meats? Sounds amazing, but Thai just doesn't do it for me. Delicious hearty stews served on trenchers and eaten with pieces of rolled sourdough bread? Let's do it!.....but then I try it and I just dislike everything about it.

I feel like I'm missing out sometimes...

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Solice Kirsk posted:

Southern cooking rules. Nearly all cooking rules though. There's only two cuisines I've encountered that I don't like and it's weird because on paper they are exactly what I normally love. Thai and Ethiopian. Delicious noodles in amazing spices that usually incorporates a variety of delicious meats? Sounds amazing, but Thai just doesn't do it for me. Delicious hearty stews served on trenchers and eaten with pieces of rolled sourdough bread? Let's do it!.....but then I try it and I just dislike everything about it.

I feel like I'm missing out sometimes...

You are, man, green curry is ridiculously fine

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

"The South" ends at Georgia. Florida is like a different country where the currency is meth and child support IOUs.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Florida is not the south. Once you cross georgia's border to the south you are just entering a hotter new york/jersey with alligators and palm trees.

This guy gets it. "It" being stripper borne STDs

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Ash vs Evil Dead is one of the best shows ever made because it's really dumb, barely has any plot, and is full of gratuitous gore, on purpose. It's metamodernist, like my posting. :coolfish:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

doverhog posted:

Ash vs Evil Dead is one of the best shows ever made because it's really dumb, barely has any plot, and is full of gratuitous gore, on purpose. It's metamodernist, like my posting. :coolfish:

I don't think it's that pokemon you named, but it's a very good show

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I don't really wanna argue about the terminology, but would you agree the show is multiple things at once, both earnest and ironic at the same time?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

doverhog posted:

I don't really wanna argue about the terminology, but would you agree the show is multiple things at once, both earnest and ironic at the same time?

I don't know what any of that means, but the Ash vs Evil Dead is real good.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Now you are just acting dumb(er) than usual.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
I think you're being weird for thinking that silliness and seriousness are different things. They are actually the same thing.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I'll tell you now, think of a clown, haha. That is silly. Think of God, sitting on his mountain smiting you with lighting, making you depressed and just never having the energy to do anything. That is serious.

See the difference?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Organized crime is civilized. The majority of law enforcement's time should be spent punishing the people who do crime for no good reason. If we're going to have crime at all it should be controlled.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Organized crime is civilized. The majority of law enforcement's time should be spent punishing the people who do crime for no good reason. If we're going to have crime at all it should be controlled.

Please don't believe movies. Mobsters don't have a code of conduct, they're no better than any other criminals. They still kill and rob and extort people. It's no more "controlled" than some dude robbing a bank

doverhog posted:

See the difference?

no

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Organized crime is by it's very nature embedded into society. That's the only way it can exist. It is Berlusconi loving underaged prostitutes and being funded by the Mafia, it is Jari Aarnio the head of Finnish drug police being a drug trafficker, it's Donald Trump being a rapist and an embezzler. This kind of crime should be burned out with a communist revolution.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Literal children shouldn't be posting on SA

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Please don't believe movies. Mobsters don't have a code of conduct, they're no better than any other criminals. They still kill and rob and extort people. It's no more "controlled" than some dude robbing a bank

I didn't say they didn't. They had good reasons to kill/rob/extort those people though. It wasn't random.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

What would you consider not to be a good reason, as opposed to a gangster doing it for money, fame, or pleasure?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Personally I think none of us should live in a society at all. Imagine!- seven billion autonomous fiefdoms, each ruled with an iron fist. Now that would be civilised.

Also, I dropped my phone into my bath just now and it’s working fine. This proves that today is better than the past. In the past I’d have to do a whole song and dance routine to make sure it still worked but today I can just shake off the water and keep posting.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

That's called buying a water proof phone I always do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

doverhog posted:

What would you consider not to be a good reason, as opposed to a gangster doing it for money, fame, or pleasure?

There are different ways to do crime. John Dillinger had a way of doing crime. That's the gold standard for me in doing crime. Own what you do, but only use deadly force when it's against the people trying to catch you. Being brash and killing innocent people just going about their day is the wrong way to do crime.