Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

what uh...what all is going on over there??? plz be safe

Uh, TLDR is landlord went nuts, kicked all the original renters out on false accusations, she brought a bunch of jobless hippies in, and her kids think she's losing her mind.

Glad we figured out the landlord is batshit before we spent more time/money/effort on the farm. We're depressed but will be fine.

E: on a lighter note I found a bus I can buy after next week's paycheck. So that's awesome and we can still probably get land in the next few months.

Here, have a Beefy.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:39 on Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Scathach posted:

Uh, TLDR is landlord went nuts, kicked all the original renters out on false accusations, she brought a bunch of jobless hippies in, and her kids think she's losing her mind.

Glad we figured out the landlord is batshit before we spent more time/money/effort on the farm. We're depressed but will be fine.

E: on a lighter note I found a bus I can buy after next week's paycheck. So that's awesome and we can still probably get land in the next few months.

Here, have a Beefy.

Didn't you buy the old bus? I might e missed something, but I swear I remember you posting in here when you guys bought it.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I got free tickets to a broncos game from work yesterday!
(I may have had a few beers)

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Started working out a few months ago and I'm feeling my current look.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

10 Beers posted:

Didn't you buy the old bus? I might e missed something, but I swear I remember you posting in here when you guys bought it.

The landlord's son-in-law is buying it off us. We can't move it since it would have to be towed. The tanks were near empty when we parked it and the only non-commercial CNG station near us shut down. Teaches me to try to buy an earth-friendly vehicle.

But hey, new bus I guess vOv

poo poo happens. Today is a good day.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m assuming you already tried calling a residential gas refiller if they would come over sell you fuel?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m assuming you already tried calling a residential gas refiller if they would come over sell you fuel?

They don't fill private vechicles/tanks around us with CNG. We've called everywhere. Everything here is propane.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Scathach posted:

They don't fill private vechicles/tanks around us with CNG. We've called everywhere. Everything here is propane.

I’m a big dumb dumb and forget it was CNG.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It snowed a foot overnight and still coming down. I'm at work making zero dollars today.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m a big dumb dumb and forget it was CNG.

Nah you're good. CNG vehicles are rare. I found an oldass 25-footer that runs on normal gas and probably will go up the dirt road on our new mountain. Helios 2.0

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005
How difficult is it to convert a CNG vehicle to propane? I know on a range or furnace it's about a 10 minute job, but I'm sure it's a bit more complicated on a vehicle.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

havin a crabby day

have a crabby selfie

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Scathach posted:

The landlord's son-in-law is buying it off us. We can't move it since it would have to be towed. The tanks were near empty when we parked it and the only non-commercial CNG station near us shut down. Teaches me to try to buy an earth-friendly vehicle.

But hey, new bus I guess vOv

Ahhh, gotcha. Hooray for good days!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ignite Memories posted:

havin a crabby day

have a crabby selfie

Crabby days ain’t all bad friend.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

JoshGuitar posted:

How difficult is it to convert a CNG vehicle to propane? I know on a range or furnace it's about a 10 minute job, but I'm sure it's a bit more complicated on a vehicle.

New head, new tanks and lines, new compression system. The problem is to change the head you have to lift the body off the chassis. It involves a crane.

Mmmm crab.

E: driving to local flower fields today with my client and her daughter.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Oct 2, 2018

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Thank goodness, your moustache has finally grown back

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Scathach posted:

New head, new tanks and lines, new compression system. The problem is to change the head you have to lift the body off the chassis. It involves a crane.

Mmmm crab.

E: driving to local flower fields today with my client and her daughter.

That pagoda is adorbs

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I have lost 12 pounds for my upcoming surgery, it is miserable. I am going in for pre admission on the 4th, I am not sure how much longer it will be til the actual surgery. BLAH

I am loving hungry, but also a stubborn mule. The surgeon had told me that my BMI was 36. Which is.... not true. But it got into my head. So... 12 pounds later....

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Decided to take a selfie at my new job for y'all.

And a coffee picture to go with the pictures from a couple of days ago.

Edit :^ did you lose the weight for surgery or because you wanted to?

RC Cola has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Oct 2, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Teagan posted:

I have lost 12 pounds for my upcoming surgery, it is miserable. I am going in for pre admission on the 4th, I am not sure how much longer it will be til the actual surgery. BLAH

I am loving hungry, but also a stubborn mule. The surgeon had told me that my BMI was 36. Which is.... not true. But it got into my head. So... 12 pounds later....

Okay I've seen full-body pictures of you and I'm pretty sure your surgeon is full of poo poo. You're my size.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Yeah, she is. Sure, I had put on a little weight from the newest hormones...but not a 36 BMI amount. Oh well. It is always nice to lose a little, but this is pretty much stubborn, vengeful weight loss. I am curvy. But by no means morbidly obese!!!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Of course not that there’s anything wrong with being morbidly obese(me)

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

oldpainless posted:

Pretty sure there is.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

JEEVES420 posted:

Pretty sure there is.

Agree to disagree

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Not if you care about the quality of your life, no.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
for reference, the lightest most BMI charts will show someone as having a BMI of 36 is...172 pounds, at four-foot-ten. i'm six foot and 227 and only have a BMI of 30.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

could we not do this, please?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Picnic Princess posted:

It snowed a foot overnight and still coming down. I'm at work making zero dollars today.

Oh good. I'm going to be in Edmonton in the next month or so. I guess this is what I'll probably have to look forward to. (Calgary is further north right?)

I'm still wearing shorts down here in Tronno area.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I have been enjoying sweater season in a HUGE way. And glad there's no snow yet here in southern Quebec. While in theory it would be pleasant to see snow falling, I just don't feel like getting the shovel out yet!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Picnic Princess you look awesome in your natural element

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

wesleywillis posted:

Oh good. I'm going to be in Edmonton in the next month or so. I guess this is what I'll probably have to look forward to. (Calgary is further north right?)

I'm still wearing shorts down here in Tronno area.

Edmonton is like 3 hours north and didn't get any snow from this storm at all! It's not cold, it was +2. But that means the snow is very wet and heavy. People have been stranded on the highway near Canmore for 7 to 15 hours now. It's chaos!

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Picnic Princess posted:

Edmonton is like 3 hours north and didn't get any snow from this storm at all! It's not cold, it was +2. But that means the snow is very wet and heavy. People have been stranded on the highway near Canmore for 7 to 15 hours now. It's chaos!

Perfect snow for snowmen, snow balls, snow forts, igloos. You say stranded I say excuse to go play...but I live in Texas where its still 90 degrees and we use the "chance" of snow as an excuse to close the office/schools for a day :v:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Got a new wig, it needs to be styled in a big way, but I still like it. The bangs need to be cut, and the waves need to be de-frizzed :) But it is fun, and was super cheap.

and with some very sloppy braids

Teagan has a new favorite as of 17:52 on Oct 3, 2018

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

I'll throw in, when I'm not discovering ridiculous dinosaurs, I work at a nerd bar where I get to bartend in all kinds of costumes, and occasionally get down in my larp gear.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

Scathach posted:

TEXT

Also that is a cool shirt. You are cool for having it.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Very yes!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Yesssssss

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

:swoon:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Teagan posted:

Got a new wig, it needs to be styled in a big way, but I still like it. The bangs need to be cut, and the waves need to be de-frizzed :) But it is fun, and was super cheap.

and with some very sloppy braids

I like it! The braids are awesome. Braids are so damned fun.

BR0ME0 posted:

I'll throw in, when I'm not discovering ridiculous dinosaurs, I work at a nerd bar where I get to bartend in all kinds of costumes, and occasionally get down in my larp gear.

You must tell me where I can find this dinosaur park.

A friend has about 40 military vehicles and I accidentally found her house yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

Scathach posted:

You must tell me where I can find this dinosaur park.

It was at the Milwaukee Zoo, but it was a limited time affair :/