Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Checking off more goals with the help of Kay, the best questing buddy.

Time for While Guthix Sleeps :>

e: Done

Immediately dumped the 4 lots of 100k exp into div, putting me at 75 (gently caress training div) and hitting my last Fate of the Gods requirement. Doing that tomorrow, then cleaning up my few remaining Ritual of the Mahjarrat requirements \o/

Read fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jun 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
Screw everyone for being more productive than me~

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Swicky posted:

Screw everyone for being more productive than me~

:gitgud:

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
:colbert:

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
Sombreroscape

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
All I want to do is log in once a year and fish sharks at the fishing club place. But every account I've ever had gets hacked and I get banned and jägex don't care

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Stop using "password123" as your password and you'll stop getting "hacked".

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Saftey look what we did

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

All I want to do is log in once a year and fish sharks at the fishing club place. But every account I've ever had gets hacked and I get banned and jägex don't care

Post more food threads

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Nintendo Kid posted:

Stop using "password123" as your password and you'll stop getting "hacked".

But I don't know any better passwords

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Try hunter2 next time, it only appears as ******* to everyone else!!

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Ports owns. Rad management minigame w/ great rewards and you can do all your most common tasks anywhere in rs using the Captain's Log.

I wish I'd pushed to a ports skill earlier than last week!

InsomniacTurtle
Aug 8, 2013
I've been trying to get the requirements for Plague's End like some people were telling me to do starting with mining, got it from level 46-60 in a couple days and holy dicks is mining a grind. I've just been smashing out iron ore for a bit, and now have a stock pile of around 3.5k ore. I'm gonna take a break from that for now, any suggestions on what to do as a non member? Gonna pick up a membership here soon.

Also gently caress this game is just as I remember it, so many noobs just chilling around the bank trying to double idiots money.. :derp:

InsomniacTurtle fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 30, 2015

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Won't lie, this is pretty drat cool and super unexpected despite being rather minor

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

SleepingPizza posted:

Won't lie, this is pretty drat cool and super unexpected despite being rather minor

Yeah, outside of Xau-Tak / the Queen of Ashes teasers and the new faction, this quest was pretty bad.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

InsomniacTurtle posted:

I've been trying to get the requirements for Plague's End like some people were telling me to do starting with mining, got it from level 46-60 in a couple days and holy dicks is mining a grind. I've just been smashing out iron ore for a bit, and now have a stock pile of around 3.5k ore. I'm gonna take a break from that for now, any suggestions on what to do as a non member? Gonna pick up a membership here soon.

Also gently caress this game is just as I remember it, so many noobs just chilling around the bank trying to double idiots money.. :derp:

Get members right now and go on tuska spines until the end of the day, the agility is more of a grind that mining

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Spergminer posted:

Yeah, outside of Xau-Tak / the Queen of Ashes teasers and the new faction, this quest was pretty bad.

It was basically "Hey remember that one guy from that one quest like 6 years ago that we showed you for like 2 seconds? You don't? Oh... W-well he's back and he's DEAD" the quest.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

SleepingPizza posted:

It was basically "Hey remember that one guy from that one quest like 6 years ago that we showed you for like 2 seconds? You don't? Oh... W-well he's back and he's DEAD" the quest.

feat. an aggressively bad puzzle boss fight with a one-off dragonkin.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Yeah the puzzle boss had me stumped for a while, was like... Why cant I hit him? Took me a minute or two to realize it was a lovely puzzle.

V should have lived for a while IMHO. They literally introduced him and killed him off within like 10 minutes...

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Apparently the fan theory is he's coming back for some convoluted reason involving creating a copy of himself.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Read posted:

Apparently the fan theory is he's coming back for some convoluted reason involving creating a copy of himself.

Yeah jagex would lol.

Also been playing pest control on OSRS to train melee and also get PC points. Gonna get void on both games, hopefully.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Has anyone used/can vouch for an OSRS -> RS3 coin swapping service? Far as I know it's still viable/not rulebreaking.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
https://secure.runescape.com/m=player-proposal/c=-x-cWAZgkdE/view-idea?idea=39369

support muh quest idea gonna get a friend to post it on leddit too

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
loving pirates taking over this game

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Dropping port forges for an hour in Prif on w60 during the first Traehaearn VoS after reset if anyone else wants to use up Protean Bars from the mystery boxes.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Beach party is pretty awesome. Picked up a fair bit of construction xp already and working on the coconut farming as well. Any other rs3 midlevel goons out there? Everyone I see seems to be solidly high level. ign is gildardadino

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Define "mid-level"

I haven't logged in weeks. Questing for pridffffddgidinnnas access is buns.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I dunno, I'm at 88 combat with 1300 total. I'm on the low end of the spectrum but hoping to find some other folks under 120 combat / 2k total type poo poo

InsomniacTurtle
Aug 8, 2013

Omnikin posted:

I dunno, I'm at 88 combat with 1300 total. I'm on the low end of the spectrum but hoping to find some other folks under 120 combat / 2k total type poo poo

I just picked up RS after not playing for years, right now I'm sitting at 88 Combat with 1200 total, I'm down to play with anyone but be warned I'm still learning how RS3 works since my mind is still back in Pre EOC. I'm not a member yet but I'll be picking up a membership soon enough.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Did a hill giants task in OSRS. Went form level 1 to 18 slayer, enough for animal magnetism. Yes!

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
OSRS too easy

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
OSRS is such a weird entertaining broken private server but honestly OSBuddy makes for a better client than anything Jagex has ever put out and is one of the main reasons I stick with OSRS.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

(Now imagine this 2 more times and the entire thing takes 8-12~ minutes)
Reminder that Warbands owns & you should do it.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Read posted:

(Now imagine this 2 more times and the entire thing takes 8-12~ minutes)
Reminder that Warbands owns & you should do it.

Is annoying getting killed doing it, need some FC to do it in

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

With level 30 ranged I can finally splash indefinitely and over night, thanks to snakeskin boots and vambraces. Don't care for magic combat but I need those teleports... Playing with a low magic level and no ldoestones sucks.

Just doing airstrike cus I am uber cheap and I don't have a smoke battle staff. Would transfer my main game gold to osrs for a smoke battle staff/other gear but I don't feel like getting hosed over by filthy pubbies.

Bonus stats pic. It feels really good to get like level 20 in a skill in 10 minutes. Melee stats are 80% AFKing at rockcrabs, 20% slayer. Ranged is all slayer, magics all splashing.

Highly recommend getting 21 agility in OSRS for the GE shortcut. Most other shortcuts aren't worth it.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
I hated lodestones when they came out. They ruined everything cool about travel and enjoying the landrunescape. I have fond memories of running from varrock --> lumbridge and back, then varrock to falador when I got that big steel equipment milestone.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Honestly, I don't mind running lumby=> varrock.

I hate running lumby => ardougne. or to morytainia, yanille, seers village, fremmy...

And once you get to like, rune equipment and know where everything is, retreading ground slowly is just boring.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
After running between towns for the nth time it's just a time (or rune) sink. Lodestones are the best

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
We've lost the pirate to osrs, he will soon come back once he realises he can't get a full pirate costume which you can pvm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Muh cosmetic overrides