Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I made this thing - everyone seems to mostly like it. Except Imgay who really wants us all to be Wegay and Werewolves but you know those gay's and their GAY WEREWOLF AGENDA :laffo:

I think I en-small'd it too much, but it's still ok. I think I have a bigger one saved somewhere

Ninja Edit. I fixed an extra parentheses thing.

DoggPickle fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

"Jeff's Weeners" and "weregay," how do you even choose between two great names like that?

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
By going with the one with everybody's names on it?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fluck i turned in my first. Deadline was last night too i heard.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

"Jeff's Weeners" and "weregay," how do you even choose between two great names like that?

Well there weren't a lot of ideas going around, but Jeff's Weiner seemed to be really popular for some reason, but I thought that WEENER's was punnier because I am 5 years old inside, and I think we are all WINNERS!!! :dance:

I tried REAL hard to put a hat on the crab but seriously now, they are not built for wearing hats. That's just SILLY.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hello weregay, welcome back to Tribal Council. In this individual phase of the game, your attendance at Tribal Council is a regular event, and as always, the person with the most votes will have their torch snuffed. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓AnAnonymousIdiot, ✓Chic Trombone, ✓DoggPickle, ✓garthoneeye, ✓imgay, ✓Jato, ✓Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for ✓MMM, who won immunity in the relay challenge.

I'm going to put out a few more questions up front this time.

Questions for everyone
First, let's take care of some business. Is Jeff's Weener's a better merged tribe name than Sexy Swole tribe? Have you guys made your decision? I can update the OP.

Previously, people were being voted out for being missing or weak players. Does the AnonymousNarcotics boot signal a new stage in this game? Are strong players now the targets?

This was a season with a few veterans and a lot of new blood. Here at the final eight, is it fair to say everyone is now an experienced player?

Does Monday's boot draw clear lines between different factions, or are the "sides" still either non-existent or in flux?

Question for MMM, garth
You each burned an idol last week. Any regrets or second thoughts in hindsight?

Question for DoggPickle
This is your first time vulnerable post-merge. How does it feel?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 2, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First, let's take care of some business. Is Jeff's Weener's a better merged tribe name than Sexy Swole tribe? Have you guys made your decision? I can update the OP.

Man, I was really set on weregay, but its whatever if can be jeff's weener

Previously, people were being voted out for being missing or weak players. Does the AnonymousNarcotics boot signal a new stage in this game? Are strong players now the targets?

Yeah I think strong players are targets, I heard both garthoneeye and strongmouse as tonights targets.

This was a season with a few veterans and a lot of new blood. Here at the final eight, is it fair to say everyone is now an experienced player?

Sure I think I'm pretty experienced as much as anyone else now.

Does Monday's boot draw clear lines between different factions, or are the "sides" still either non-existent or in flux?

I think there is a clear divide between og sexy and og swole right now.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

I have no real opinion on it being better or worse tbh, but it's nice in that it's not the default.

It certainly feels like strong players are starting to be targeted, considering last week's apparent push towards MMM pre-tribal and then the AnonNarc turnaround.

If we aren't experienced by now I don't know that we ever would be.

It has temporarily, at least. After CERTAIN DUPLICITOUS PARTIES are gone, though, it may not stay that way. Only time will tell on that one, really.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

This is the best image, and the best name.

quote:

Sure. We've been around the blockisland a few times. We've all seen what has been going on. We've all sat on some coconutsparticipated in some events. I'd say we're experienced.

quote:

I have absolutely no idea what happened on Monday. Maybe? Yes? No? <--- Pick one of those and you might be right.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

Question for MMM, garth

I like Jeff's Weener's better than SexySwole.

I think we have moved on to the threat stage of the game. I want to make moves that most help my alliance.

I think there is still a little flux between the sides. I made a mistake in not telling some people things last time, so now I have to rebuild those trust bonds and I don't know if I had enough time yet.

I don't regret burning an idol. I might have ended up going home without it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

[I think there is a clear divide between og sexy and og swole right now.
OG Sexy and OG Swole? Aren't there only two OG Sexy left?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also Dogg this is the gel polish stuff I was talking about earlier in skype chat http://www.sallyhansen.com/nails/nail-color/gel-nail-color/miracle-gel%E2%84%A2

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Jeff's Weeners is a great merged tribe name.

Fast Luck posted:

I definitely think it signifies a shift to voting out stronger players. If we were still voting people for not being around I would've probably been kicked last week for missing all the fun drama. :downs:

Fast Luck posted:

Pretty much, MMM still may have a bit of an advantage from having played before, but at this point we've all been around long enough that I don't think it's a very big deal.

Fast Luck posted:

Strong Mouse posted:

I have absolutely no idea what happened on Monday. Maybe? Yes? No? <--- Pick one of those and you might be right.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Of course I miss one of the questions...

quote:

I have been trying to target strong players since the merge. That's one of the reasons I wanted to get rid of Rurea. Most of my politicking has been trying to keep votes off of me and pointed at the strong players.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

OG Sexy and OG Swole? Aren't there only two OG Sexy left?

Wow Jeff, I didn't realize there are only two left. Yeah jato and strongmouse

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

AnAnonymousIdiot, Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, imgay, Jato, Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for MMM, who won immunity in the relay challenge.

Questions for everyone

Personally I think it is, but also I spent like 2 hours drawing that stupid thing and I think it's an MSPaint masterpiece except for the M birds and the weird sky squiggles. But nobody came up with anything cooler, so I went with it.

that was such a weird rear end vote with all those idols being tossed around... How could you decide if someone was a target for any reason at all??

I am still just hoping for the best, but I don't remember who's actually played before. True story

I think it was the strong targeting the strong. That's how I won that immunity, because apparently I suck at everything. Or am decent occasionally, which really doesn't cut it in the MILLISECOND WORLD. :boo:

Question for MMM, garth

Question for DoggPickle
This is your first time vulnerable post-merge. How does it feel?

It feels horrible, if anyone watching thinks I was about ready to have a heart attack before... this is way worse!!!

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

imgay posted:

Strong Mouse

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Hello weregay, welcome back to Tribal Council. In this individual phase of the game, your attendance at Tribal Council as a regular event, and as always, the person with the most votes will have their torch snuffed. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

AnAnonymousIdiot, Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, imgay, Jato, Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for MMM, who won immunity in the relay challenge.

Questions for everyone

I'd say that we were all too agreeable to go with other suggestions, wanting people to listen out one another. We had weregay, TWAT, Tribe Against Humanity, and a myriad of other names that didn't make it through quality assurance. At the time it felt like nobody really cared about that name, but simultaneously agreed that there should be a name change.

We've reached the game that things have broken down to the point where absolutely nothing can repair it. People are going to go after either unstable assets or the seconds in order to defang the real players.

I'd say that people will act in regards to who they have spoken to in the past, and what regards people have towards one another.

For now things feel calm, and I hope things stay that way going forward. I think I see a cherry blossom.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

:ohdear:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Strong Mouse

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I kinda wish that I have more time...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Question for Original Swole
Do you guys consider yourselves a united front?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Because there were more votes against garthoneeye last Tribal than there were OG Sexy players in the game...

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

I think last week pretty much disproved that with the whole Garth v MMM shennanigainery

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mostly, I don't really know what to think of MMM though sometimes. I guess he wanted Garth out last week.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic Trombone posted:

I think last week pretty much disproved that with the whole Garth v MMM shennanigainery

imgay posted:

Mostly, I don't really know what to think of MMM though sometimes. I guess he wanted Garth out last week.
MMM... response?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Not really, considering I was gunning for MMM last time and I think he's gunning for me. There's at least that fracture.
Plus I abused the trust of Chic and Dogg, and I don't know if they have forgiven me.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

TONIGHT, it is the way to go. That's IMHO and anyone who sticks with it can either regain some trust from some messy stuff, or you know.. not. =D

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jato and Strong Mouse, is it going to be one of you going home tonight? Did you hear your names come up going into tonight? Anything you can offer the other players in return for keeping you in the game?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey, Jeff. Gotta keep this short, I have company over.

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone
yes

Fast Luck posted:

Well, probably? It's not like other votes we've had were for non strategic reasons. Look at what was happening on swole after the shuffle. People like to go for votes that are easy but I think in general, people haven't been mindless or anything.

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah I would say so.

Fast Luck posted:

it drew lines, just bendy flexible lines.

Question for MMM, garth
[/quote]

Well I guess having an idol would still be cool, but I didn't know I wouldn't get votes so I don't regret it. Further more, saying I'd play the idol and then not doing it would be kind of cheap imo

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM, can you answer about the fracture in OG Swole between you and garth? Then I'll clear you to vote.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

MMM... response?

Garth tried to vote me and publicly said I'd vote him. I would not consider him an ally. I feel like that's pretty simple.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Garth tried to vote me and I publicly said I'd vote him. I would not consider him an ally. I feel like that's pretty simple.

edit

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Okay, everyone can vote except Jato and Strong Mouse, looking for a response from them.

Not required follow-up question for both MMM and garth: Are you allying temporarily out of convenience? How do you see that playing out?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Jato and Strong Mouse, is it going to be one of you going home tonight? Did you hear your names come up going into tonight? Anything you can offer the other players in return for keeping you in the game?
I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me much if Swoles do stick together and get rid of one of us tonight.

Will provide sexual favors in exchange for keeping me around.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

Jato and Strong Mouse, is it going to be one of you going home tonight? Did you hear your names come up going into tonight?

I don't know, not many people came to talk to me, and I was busy so I wasn't able to really go and start conversations. My name has come up before, so I wouldn't be surprised to find myself as the person that people are going to aim for.

quote:

Anything you can offer the other players in return for keeping you in the game?

Don't vote me out and I'll let you admire my body?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Strong Mouse posted:

Don't vote me out and I'll let you admire my body?
:respek:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

With that, you're all cleared to vote. Send me your votes privately and I'll post the results at 9:30, or when I've received all votes.

I'll post the next challenge later tonight, but you will not need to get started on it tonight. It will run through the weekend.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

So I looked at more of the gel polish colors and there's one called Game of Chromes. It's not even chrome.

Disgraceful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Okay, everyone can vote except Jato and Strong Mouse, looking for a response from them.

Not required follow-up question for both MMM and garth: Are you allying temporarily out of convenience? How do you see that playing out?

No

• Locked thread