Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

Yes, but only after forced inbreeding turns the family into horrible genetic mutants.

After?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a 'simple' majority indeed. hehe but seriously if u want no nwo vote brexit yo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
so how did it end up

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Not even close. I'm talking they all look like that king of Spain who was so deformed that Catholic Priests actually wondered how God could created such a hosed up looking aristocrat.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

yurup sux dick, fuckin glass the whole place

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Oh good, I don't need to buy any fireworks this year, I can just watch the UK explode instead.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
mega lolz britain.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Oh good, I don't need to buy any fireworks this year, I can just watch the UK explode instead.
Guy Fawkes Night this year is going to be EPIC!!!!

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
https://twitter.com/hughlaurie/status/746209852930719744

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

CountryMatters posted:

But the situation is either the 499 people get what they want or the 501 people get what they want. If 501 people isn't enough of a majority to get what they want, why is 499 somehow sufficient?

Because the 499 are being supported by the rich and powerful that know better then those stupid idiots in the 501, so they don't get a say.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
now the uk is out of the eu nwo we can finaly know if ufos are ets

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ah so he wants the Irish method of voting on the EU then.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

quote:

Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell told BBC News that the Bank of England would have to intervene to prop up the pound.

whoah what the heck is a shadow chancellor? that sounds a bit malevolent.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

It's nice to have another country be the assholes of the world other than the US with our primaries/elections.

I will enjoy laughing at the UK for a few days until Trump does something retarded again.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I like hotty mccrazyeyes up there

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Abugadu posted:

the shadow chancellor is ostensibly whoever the opposition party would pick as chancellor if they were in power. its tradition to have a shadow cabinet in brit politics

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Abugadu posted:

they are the poison brewers and bankers of england, think littlefinger combined with varys in game of thrones

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

so will holidays in britain get cheaper for euros, or more expensive?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

the shadow chancellor is ostensibly whoever the opposition party would pick as chancellor if they were in power. its tradition to have a shadow cabinet in brit politics

I want to be shadow chancellor of GBS

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Abugadu posted:

The Magna Carta decrees that the parties in opposition have control over the Shadow World.

It's pretty much the same thing as the Dark World from Zelda.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

mike12345 posted:

I want to be shadow chancellor of GBS

you'll get banned within 3 days by shadow mods.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
democracy in action lol

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Now that the British have slipped the EU leash it's the perfect time for America to put its boot on their throat.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Can someone explain to me how Cameron ties into the Brexit referendum? Did he campaign on it, thought he was being clever, and then realized he had to keep his word?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

The Magna Carta decrees that the parties in opposition have control over the Shadow World.

It's pretty much the same thing as the Dark World from Zelda.

So is Farage basically Ganondorf?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Can someone explain to me how Cameron ties into the Brexit referendum? Did he campaign on it, thought he was being clever, and then realized he had to keep his word?

Yes. It was supposed to cater to crazy nationalists (and did, since they won the election) but apparently he didn't realize that the crazy nationalists were more than half the country and they'd actually end up winning this vote too

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Its okay Britain. You can join the North American Union that we are going to form. We can rename it the North Atlantic Union.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I can't say that I truly know or care about what any of this means at an international or economic level but it seems to have immiserated all of the very worst people on the internet on a universal level so it's probably very good either way.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

Yes. It was supposed to cater to crazy nationalists (and did, since they won the election) but apparently he didn't realize that the crazy nationalists were more than half the country and they'd actually end up winning this vote too

lol what a loving idiot

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

It was a semi-bluff with high pair. Cameron got called on it, went all in, and Nigel got an inside straight on the river.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Basically the plan was to just have Dave say, like, "aw shucks well we tried and we'll try again next election too" much like how every republican for years said they would REPEAL OBAMACARE safe in the knowledge they never actually would

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

He announced a referendum in February to shut the hard right wing in his party up, campaigned heavily for the UK to remain in the EU, the general assumption that voters would choose to stay with a healthy majority, and whoops

I think it was in his 2015 campaign platform too that if the Tories were re-elected that there would be a referendum this year.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I can't say that I truly know or care about what any of this means at an international or economic level but it seems to have immiserated all of the very worst people on the internet on a universal level so it's probably very good either way.

this is pretty much how I feel. all the awful people on the internet are upset about this so that makes me think it is good.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

We left the EU and now my train is delayed. Coincidence?

YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE EURO BULLYBOYS

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

so i think we can all agree regardless of political creed that david cameron is a loving idiot

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
please don't come to canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
*in arrested development voice* i've made a huge mistake