Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The finale is next week and the episode description says 2 TC this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Anything happen pre-credits other than establishing the double boot ep?

Andrea noticed that Sarah looked bewildered when Sierra was voted out and thinks it's shifty

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Andrea's done. Get the consistent challenge beast when she doesn't have immunity.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Troyzan winners edit begins!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Troyzan winners edit begins!

He's likable, he talked that one time pre-merge!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Sierra cleans up nice!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It's funny how the US Survivor is burning key boots two per episode at the end of the season, while Australian Survivor is doing like 8 fake tribal councils to milk out extra episodes.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Didn't Australian survivor have like 40 episodes rather than than 12?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Yeah, that pre-tribal session felt incredibly rushed through and I don't really have a sense of what's going on now

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I liked the character moment of Michaela failing the persuasion check against Culpepper.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I really like Andrea. She's a good sport.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Propaganda Machine posted:

I liked the character moment of Michaela failing the persuasion check against Culpepper.
Brad's refusal to go fish, immediately before saying he'd do anything to stick around, was a bold move that paid off.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Welp, I'm disappointed.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Poor Aubry

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

haha Troyzan and Brad were blindsided by the person they voted for actually going out

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Lone Goat posted:

Poor Aubry

her blindside ptsd continues to strengthen

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Shockingly, two finalists on the season immediately before this filmed have some kind of connection

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Aubry's game this season is Charlie Brown personified.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

obliriovrons posted:

Shockingly, two finalists on the season immediately before this filmed have some kind of connection

it cracks me up. "Why would he console AUBRY?" uh cuz she's the only other person to vote Brad

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

"DO IT, CIRIE!"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I always giggle a little at people who are scared to jump into water from a height of around 8-10 feet.

It's fun as poo poo!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Poor Tai.
This is a horrible puzzle to fix mistakes in.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
KARATE KICK

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Michaela kicks the puzzle, which always helps

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Haha, of course the guy who spent the entire season whining about a girl being emotional and reactionary wins and proceeds to hurl sand and yell at everyone else on the tribe.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tai, Michaela, and Aubry could make an alliance and go to the f5 with Brad and Troyzan and that would work pretty well

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

I always giggle a little at people who are scared to jump into water from a height of around 8-10 feet.

It's fun as poo poo!

I feel like I should go high diving for personal enrichment, but fear of heights is no joke. I get mild vertigo looking down the escalator into the subway.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

obliriovrons posted:

Michaela kicks the puzzle, which always helps

He thinks he's being snarky, but how quickly we forget

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Sarah what the hell are you doing

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I don't get why Cirie's so attached to Sarah when she's the current frontrunner and shady as all hell.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Please god let Cirie use Sarah's advantage to steal Sarah's vote to keep Sarah in the game.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Holy poo poo, the mind games in this vote.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Shades of F6 in Cirie's first season. :suspense: :suspense: :suspense:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Okay, so Sarah gave Cirie the challenge advantage, but still has the legacy advantage? I wonder if that thing can be given away in camp like an HII.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't think you wanna make Tai paranoid because he has two idols to burn, and should use one.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oh my god hahaha Sarah gives Cirie her vote steal and Cirie wants to use it to steal Sarah's own vote to save Sarah. This is hilarious

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

I feel like I should go high diving for personal enrichment, but fear of heights is no joke. I get mild vertigo looking down the escalator into the subway.

Well, I mean I could understand it if you're standing 20+ feet up (for reference, the highest Olympic Diving platform is 10 meters [33 feet]), but 8-10 feet isn't something I would call a height.

But if you do get vertigo just looking down an escalator then I could understand it, but I will still giggle a little.

I am a little leery of some heights, but I've also done dives from heights greater than 20 feet. It's super fun, but belly flops from that height really hurt!

Hell, when I was a teenager, I would jump down from the roof of the garage and that was somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-10 feet onto just regular grass.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
What is happening :psyduck:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
How did they decide this is the episode to condense two votes into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

xbilkis posted:

How did they decide this is the episode to condense two votes into?

Probably because the Andrea vote was boring as hell and there was nothing else going on (reward challenge etc)

• Locked thread