Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
hahaha guess i was too slow on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

quite stretched out posted:

hahaha guess i was too slow on that one

Not at all! More people grabbing those shots means more evidence, which is always good imo.

The latest tweet was more thoroughly cropped.

https://twitter.com/MassStatePolice/status/1040380980815687680

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Have a hemophiliac friend with fun stories about busting through million dollar insurance caps through a number of different companies, but also his entire adult life is trying to find medical care/avoid bumping into anything too hard.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

StrixNebulosa posted:

Here, have this instead: creepy in a different way.

https://twitter.com/juliacarriew/status/1040322567347687424

will somebody hurry up and kill this motherfucker before he does something really dangerous?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

RNG posted:

Have a hemophiliac friend with fun stories about busting through million dollar insurance caps through a number of different companies, but also his entire adult life is trying to find medical care/avoid bumping into anything too hard.

This just reminded me about the one time I took action against this boy who bullied me at school, I kicked him not realising he was hemophiliac and dislocated his kneecap. IRC he cooled off on the bullying after that.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Rondette posted:

This just reminded me about the one time I took action against this boy who bullied me at school, I kicked him not realising he was hemophiliac and dislocated his kneecap. IRC he cooled off on the bullying after that.

There was a guy I went to school with whose arms terminated at the elbow. He just had hands attached to upper arms and he was a hell of a bully to a lot of people. One day someone beat the poo poo out of him in the halls. The lesson is you probably shouldn't bully if you have no elbows or are a hemophiliac.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
While we're being ableistic, a person in a wheelchair on the street once asked me for money, and when I said I didn't have any, he asked me to walk closer to him so he could fight me. I decided not to

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't count your chickens:

https://i.imgur.com/ndJTsD0.gifv

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

That's a total no-win situation. Either you get beat up by a guy with no legs, or you beat up a guy with no legs.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
The Oddjob principle actually does apply to real life, if a dude is short enough it's really not that easy to hit him if you're used to swinging at people of normal height.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Basebf555 posted:

The Oddjob principle actually does apply to real life, if a dude is short enough it's really not that easy to hit him if you're used to swinging at people of normal height.

Slappers only.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Let's be real here, if the kid would have wanted to he could have punted him in the face like a football.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Kitfox88 posted:

Slappers only.

The ga-ga ball school of combat?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

xtal posted:

While we're being ableistic, a person in a wheelchair on the street once asked me for money, and when I said I didn't have any, he asked me to walk closer to him so he could fight me. I decided not to

The ADA clearly states that you must provide accommodation (these hands) to anyone who requests it.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm so sorry. Removed!

Tbf I don’t really think what you posted is outside the norm of this thread and I don’t get the reaction from Emmy. If Parisian catacombs girl is ok I don’t see why that wasn’t

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

Tbf I don’t really think what you posted is outside the norm of this thread and I don’t get the reaction from Emmy. If Parisian catacombs girl is ok I don’t see why that wasn’t

It would be really nice if the thread didn't include in line images of human remains, or in line videos of people dying, even if it isn't gory. I get seriously weirded out when there's a realtime debate in the thread on whether everyone survived. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Aesop Poprock posted:

What I should have done was a :nms: tag around a link to the image. Then it would've been more in line with the thread itself - which is about stories and articles, not "PYF horrifying picture"

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
can i post a photo of my own dead body

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

this broken hill posted:

You cannot.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

this broken hill posted:

No homegrown.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

this broken hill posted:

Go for it. You won't even notice the punishment for it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It would be pretty impressive if you could

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Pirate Radar posted:

It would be pretty impressive if you could

Probably less than ten lines, including #!/bin/bash.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dear lord. Someone get that woman some Visine!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Isn't there already a PYF creepy and unnerving photo/video/gif thread that people could post pictures/videos/gifs in?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

You will be permaed if you do

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/15/us/us-border-patrol-agent-arrested-slayings/index.html

Border patrol agent arrested as suspect serial killer

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
A border agent in South Texas has been arrested by authorities hunting a serial killer who's terrorized women in the Laredo area this month.
Ortiz is the second border agent from the Laredo sector accused of multiple murders this year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/09/15/border-agent-suspected-serial-killer-arrested-laredo-after-5th-victim-escapes

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

him going to jail depends entirely on the color of skin of the people he killed

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Kanine posted:

him going to jail depends entirely on the color of skin of the people he killed
I get the whole world-weary cynicism thing, but let's be realistic here.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Peeny Cheez posted:

I get the whole world-weary cynicism thing, but let's be realistic here.

It also depends on the color of his skin.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

law enforcement = never guilty

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

duz posted:

law enforcement = never guilty

They usually reconsider for serial killers.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I realize current SomethingAwful is mostly a contest to prove how cynically you can repeat tedious hot takes about how much white people suck and how we live in a dystopian police state nightmare, but he confessed to four murders with a fifth victim surviving to put the finger on him. He’s going to jail no matter their races and occupations. The fact that they arrested and charged one of their own without being forced to by a media circus should show you just how hosed this guy is.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I realize current SomethingAwful is mostly a contest to prove how cynically you can repeat tedious hot takes about how much white people suck

If you are concerned about how difficult things are for white people right now there are many groups that would love to have you. Perhaps you should log off and start memorizing breakfast cereals.

edit: Oh, you’re actually a racist shithead. Yeah, get banned.

Loucks has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Sep 16, 2018

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Loucks posted:

If you are concerned about how difficult things are for white people right now there are many groups that would love to have you. Perhaps you should log off and start memorizing breakfast cereals.

edit: Oh, you’re actually a racist shithead. Yeah, get banned.

Hot. So hot.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Hello please take this conversation away from the thread thank you

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Yeah seriously the fact that he's been arrested and charged kinda sets him apart from the usual lovely cops that get off scot-free.

Also serial killing on his down time instead of taking the wiser route and serial killing on the job prolly hosed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Yeah seriously the fact that he's been arrested and charged kinda sets him apart from the usual lovely cops that get off scot-free.

Also serial killing on his down time instead of taking the wiser route and serial killing on the job prolly hosed him.

This guy tried to do it on the clock.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_John_Schaefer