Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i dont see a verified account for that name. is this some gimmick account

Twitter is a afraid the the Dangerous human being tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Woah if true! :monocle:

I'd also like to put this out there: I'll accept the Republican nomination if Trump implodes.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Grey Fox posted:

drat that was a deep cut that needed googling.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

RZApublican posted:

So wasn't Trump supposed to announce his VP pick by now? What ever happened to that? Unless he's planning to announce it at the convention, of course.

Answered your own question.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

Civlizations rules will not be defined this year, nor (perhaps) will there be a Leader of the Civilizing Forces :smith:

Marlow tried to bring him home but he died on the boat

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Immortan posted:

Twitter is a afraid the the Dangerous human being tour.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Mr. Pumroy posted:

is this some gimmick account

pretty much, yeah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
If Trump doesn't shape up soon, Newt will challenge him to a series of seven Lincoln-Douglas style debates with a timekeeper, but no moderator.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joementum posted:

If Trump doesn't shape up soon, Newt will challenge him to a series of seven Lincoln-Douglas style debates with a timekeeper, but no moderator.

I would pay U.S. dollars to watch Trump-Gingrich debates.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think the alt right likes Milo so much because he gives them permission to say "fag".

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Immortan posted:

Jeb! and his family deserved much more than that, kiddo.

Probably true, but I also refuse Trump is this loving stupid. He might have a lot of horrible entitled opinions, but the way he's doing all this is with so much hyperbole that it's just... I can't believe it's true. He's trolling the gently caress out of the party for a reason. It's like those posts people do on facebook where its a news story so absurd like 'Pope had 10 abortions with mistress' and people buy into it. But you know something is wrong about it and sure as poo poo it's some stupid poo poo. This is what Trump is to me.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 8, 2016

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

zoux posted:

I think the alt right likes Milo so much because he gives them permission to say "fag".

human being.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

imagine a prospective employer sliding a printed out copy of this across the table to you at a job interview

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Montasque posted:

Trump is the best at being a Republican ever. #1.

https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/740589936924086272

I can't tell if he drank the kool-aid or not on his rhetoric about how amaaaaaaazing his primary wins were and that they're indicative of anything other than GOP voters (who are dumb enough to have him). Hope he did.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Philthy posted:

Probably true, but I also refuse Trump is this loving stupid. He might have a lot of horrible entitled opinions, but the way he's doing all this is with so much hyperbole that it's just... I can't believe it's true. He's trolling the gently caress out of the party for a reason.

It's evident that he's winning though?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Here's a pretty interesting interview on the regularly great On Point with David Frum (talking about his article on Trump demolishing the seven pillars of American politics) and Roger Stone, for the last 15 minutes: http://onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/trump-clinton-election-2016-democracy

Its fun seeing where Frum's rational thoughts buttress' his partison beliefs, and elucidating. Stone's quotes, as usual, are stone cold ridiculous. "Rising level of street come due to immigration", etc, etc.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

zoux posted:

Nah, South Park did that years ago

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Also, from the article I posted earlier

quote:

Aides are discussing ways to keep Mr. Trump focused during the next few weeks. Among the options is deploying his three oldest children, who have urged him in the past to act “more presidential,” as well as his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to travel with him in a rotation.

Perhaps they can install some blinders so he doesn't get spooked by traffic.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im starting to think the divorce ticket is not going to be a thing

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

One thing you hear from white male Trump supporters is that they are tired of feeling like they have to apologize for being who they are (douchebags). They like that guys like Trump and Milo are out there being racist, sexist and generally un-PC because they feel like it validates them.

Which is why I think the first time Trump apologizes, he's done.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shageletic posted:

we need to get some new faces out there to soften this out.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Joementum posted:

which one is the little giant

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

shiksa posted:

This is why Jonah Hill went back to being fat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it's not working!!! hit em with both barrels!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Give Scott Walker his hat back

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

gah

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
They went down the midwest corridor, read the useless speeches to the floor, cautiously avoided all the race traps and made it to the end of the corridor where they found a luxurious archway and a golden devil’s face. The devil’s face has an open mouth just big enough for someone to fit inside. The booklet told me to say that. Told me to encourage candidates to climb in.

Problem is, that devil’s face is an instant kill. That’s right. No saving throw, no VP slot, nothing. Your candidate’s dead. You’re welcome.

Because, you know, that’s making sure your voters are having fun.

One of my billionaires had his candidate crawl into the mouth. The actual text from the adventure:

The mouth of the gold devil’s face is the equivalent of a fixed sphere of annihilation. Anyone who passes through the devil’s mouth appears to simply vanish into the darkness but they are completely destroyed with no chance to resist.

After he went into the mouth, I said, “Rick Perry vanishes.” That’s it. I said nothing else. Because that’s what this adventure encouraged me to do.

Then, one by one, my donors each had their candidates climb into the gold devil’s face. And one by one, their candidates were irrevocably killed.

By me. I did it. I killed their characters. No saving throw. Nothing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zoux posted:

One thing you hear from white male Trump supporters is that they are tired of feeling like they have to apologize for being who they are (douchebags). They like that guys like Trump and Milo are out there being racist, sexist and generally un-PC because they feel like it validates them.

Which is why I think the first time Trump apologizes, he's done.

Eh, basically, of course the guy at my work's tirades tend to devolve into how black and mexican people don't work and get free money, and that they don't report enough murdered white people.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

shiksa posted:

Uhhh...Uh..huh..hey Beavith...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Eh, basically, of course the guy at my work's tirades tend to devolve into how black and mexican people don't work and get free money, and that they don't report enough murdered white people.

What did he think of Trump's speech yesterday.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

paranoid randroid posted:

Scott Walkers top ten favorite songs are all Cotton Eye Joe

This but it's remixed with the hamster dance song.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Why am I seeing multiple references lately to this song, someone explain to me

Songs that have roud folk song index numbers do not generally become hip references, what is going on

In addition to the 90's dance version the song is about being cuckolded by a slave so it fits the cultural zeitgeist. I really wish that was a joke.

Shageletic posted:

quote:

Aides are discussing ways to keep Mr. Trump focused during the next few weeks.

Have they tried jangling keys in front of his face?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

shiksa posted:

imagine this face as the new head of the trump organization, one day

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

*lock screen, turn phone upside down*

nope, still cant make sense of these faces

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

so he DOES live up to the Bateman standard

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the best genes

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jesus christ. "We have tremendous support from the clergy." The man is a walking mad-libs.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zoux posted:

What did he think of Trump's speech yesterday.

eh, I've started taking break 10 minutes earlier to avoid it :shrug:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

oh what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
Scott Walker never leaves the house without a wheel of cheese.

• Locked thread