Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Stink Billyums posted:

Trump bringing up the 13 Angry Democrats always makes me think of the Chinese Communist Party. Because Chinese doesn't really have plurals, they'd often have political campaigns with numbers in the name. The Four Pests, The Three Antis, The Four Olds, The Eight Honours and Eight Shames, The Three Stresses. Very specific lists.

Why is it 13 Angry Democrats? I don't know, but I sure know there are 13 of them!

I don't know, but Trump's obviously never watched 12 Angry Men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

thats because there so fat ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Going to have to write in my own answer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

So I guess those kids just stay in the camps forever? At least those ones unlucky to come at the worst time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wouldn't it be nice if Trump just shut the gently caress up about the Witch Hunt for a day or so?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't it be nice if a meteor destroyed the capital building during the state of the union except bernie didn't go bc he had a small cold

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Wouldn't it be nice if a meteor destroyed the capital building during the state of the union except bernie didn't go bc he had a small cold

Nah, too much nice architecture and art inside.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah Yeah I bet you think at least hugo boss made a nice suit too huh YOU NAZI

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

Wouldn't it be nice if a meteor destroyed the capital

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Jel Shaker posted:

So I guess those kids just stay in the camps forever? At least those ones unlucky to come at the worst time

Good question! And you've already put more thought into it than the Trump administration.

quote:

With the Trump administration asking for more time to reunite immigrant parents with their children, it's become clear that, despite statements to the contrary, federal authorities began separating hundreds of families at the border with little to no planning for how they would eventually be reunited.

From the beginning of the policy's implementation, immigrant advocates had been voicing concerns that the separations appeared to have taken place without appropriate record keeping and with little thought to how to bring together parents and children who were being housed in facilities run by two vastly different federal departments.

During the height of the backlash about the separations, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement said authorities, for the most part, had no intention of reuniting the parents until they're about to be deported.

The difficulty was apparent in McAllen, Texas, weeks ago, when an assistant federal public defender, Azalea Aleman-Bendiks, told a federal court that her office had tried and failed to match 38 adults who appeared at a May 23 hearing with the 39 children they'd been separated from; records for nine of the adults couldn't even be found.

Six weeks later, a court hearing Friday in San Diego made evident the extent of the breakdown between the Department of Homeland Security, which separated the children from their parents under the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy, and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), whose Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) houses the children at dozens of sites around the country.

At the hearing, Justice Department attorneys acknowledged that the government is uncertain it knows the whereabouts of all the parents of 101 children under the age of five who the government has been ordered to reunite with their parents by Tuesday. Under the order, issued June 26 by US District Judge Dana Sabraw, a George W. Bush appointee, hundreds of older children are to be reunited by July 26.

Some of the parents of children under five may have been released into the United States and others may have been deported to their homelands, and the government may not know where they are, Justice Department lawyer Sarah Fabian told the court. Some released parents are not returning calls, she said.

"There are then some groups for whom the reunification is more difficult," Fabian said. "In some cases if we’re not, for example, aware of where the parent is, I can’t commit to saying that reunification will be able to occur by the deadline.”

Lee Gelernt, deputy director of the ACLU’s Immigrants’ Rights Project who filed the lawsuit, expressed frustration at the government's inability to track the parents.

"I just don't understand why the government would take a child away, let the parent walk out, with no way of reaching them," Gelernt told the court. "A pre-verbal child is not going to understand where the parent is."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/a-court-order-reveals-the-lack-of-planning-that-went-into?utm_term=.unaMKWYWO5#.kl55ADNDMb

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Piers Morgan bursts into the sculptors house waving a sheet of paper...

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
Countdown until they just throw up their hands and start adopting the stolen kids out to Fundamentalist families

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider

on the bright side, these nationless orphans will probably make good child soldiers and military experiments so its not a total wash

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
It's this thing with the kids that's broken me. I can't lol any more.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/dsa_louisville/status/1015672559919161345
https://twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/1015711128457015296

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

videos of a bunch of bitchmade protesters

gently caress this garbage rear end chanting poo poo

i didnt hear a single "gently caress you bitch", "guillotine", or "we're coming for your loving head motherfucker" in that entire video

garbage

NOT A SINGLE MOLOTOV was thrown.

G>A>R>B>A>G>E

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1015748555242426369

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

great, no sleep for me tonight

gj on swap though

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Binary Badger posted:

great, no sleep for me tonight

gj on swap though

Donald's giving you his sultry look

Sweet dreams!

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Occasionally the hell dimension delivers a lol that wouldn’t have happened in the original timeline.

https://twitter.com/dailykos/status/1015753488507293701?s=21

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Chinatown posted:

gently caress this garbage rear end chanting poo poo

i didnt hear a single "gently caress you bitch", "guillotine", or "we're coming for your loving head motherfucker" in that entire video

garbage

NOT A SINGLE MOLOTOV was thrown.

G>A>R>B>A>G>E

It'd just be a huge shame if people walked up to those like Mitch McConnell and shoved a knife through their eyeballs. Don't do that, people. That would be immoral and wrong. Whatever you do, don't twist knives into the eyes of people destroying the lives of millions of people for their own meager, personal gain until they puke their own guts up and die in front of their families. Just don't. Bad. Bad!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol, our president, the one who holds the codes to the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, is a crazy conspiracy theorist. Holy poo poo! Not even dr strangelove was this wierd.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

foul accursed image

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

It'd just be a huge shame if people walked up to those like Mitch McConnell and shoved a knife through their eyeballs. Don't do that, people. That would be immoral and wrong. Whatever you do, don't twist knives into the eyes of people destroying the lives of millions of people for their own meager, personal gain until they puke their own guts up and die in front of their families. Just don't. Bad. Bad!

K

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
imagine if you successfully assassinated a US president but it was trump it would be like it doesn't even count really. you didn't do a " proper" one

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
the economics "nobel prize" of world leader murder

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
It took a while but it looks like Russia is winning the cold war .

Any good ideas how you guys are going to get out of this one?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

thanck you for youre servise

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It’s actually nice to see some Democrats finally stooping down to the Republican’s level and fighting dirty (sort of) or at least being as annoying as chuds

I’m not being sarcastic

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 8, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Foul Ole Ron posted:

It took a while but it looks like Russia is winning the cold war .

Any good ideas how you guys are going to get out of this one?

Its more like ronald reagan was able to make both states collapse

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

Anyone who says, unironically, that "VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER" is literally mentally ill.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

It’s actually nice to see some Democrats finally stopping down to the Republican’s level and fighting dirty (sort of) or at least being as annoying as chuds

I’m not being sarcastic

You have a cheeto flavoured piss baby trying to be the new Hitler, I'm more surprised more of you are not being this serious.

He's building concentration camps for fucks sake.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

So basically, the guy with the "Keep our America great" is just squatting on a patent and admitted it openly?

:lol:

Soon there will be so many catchphrases that it will be a retarded, truncated Markov chain of them strung together

:hmbol:

Yes, reserve the side of the mountain that has a massive cleft running down it, so that it can slough off right about the "behind the ears" location, a la getting guillotined.

:trumpfap:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Catastrophe posted:

Seriously guys, DO NOT throw acid into Mitch's face. That poo poo burns people real bad and ruins their life and makes them feel strong physical and emotional pain until they die. It is not ok to throw sulfuric acid or muriatic acid, or heck even a strong caustic like lye, into Mitch's face. don't DO IT.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

A 7th wrestler coming forward tonight

https://mobile.twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/1015585636127043584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Seriously guys, DO NOT throw acid into Mitch's face. That poo poo burns people real bad and ruins their life and makes them feel strong physical and emotional pain until they die. It is not ok to throw sulfuric acid or muriatic acid, or heck even a strong caustic like lye, into Mitch's face. don't DO IT.

lol ok I won't