Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Veeg, the piss5 thread is a nice place and also it wants you to live there, plz come over and stay forever

But I have no PS5 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

VideoGames posted:

But I have no PS5 :(

good thing 95% of the PS5 experience is PS4! :woop:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

good thing 95% of the PS5 experience is PS4! :woop:

OK! I will start following along and posting there as well. I can already see the Souls discussion is occurring but this is one I can join in with now :D

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

there’s a lot of angry people in that thread but I love to :justpost:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Well the PS4 thread became awesome, maybe we can all do it to the PS5 thread too.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

MechaSeinfeld posted:

the piss5 thread is the same as the pspoor thread, there are just more people posting on average, some are new to the platform and some migrated threads and didn't look back. the pspoor thread is a marvelous place, home to many fine memories, (a place i come to frequently in order to be owned), though it's poster base is steadily waning and the new thread convo misses some of your voices! piss5 thread is the cool place to hang out. you can find most of the cool people there. in piss5 thread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. show up if you want to have a good time. another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

the piss5 thread is the same as the pspoor thread, there are just more people posting on average, some are new to the platform and some migrated threads and didn't look back. the pspoor thread is a marvelous place, home to many fine memories, (a place i come to frequently in order to be owned), though it's poster base is steadily waning and the new thread convo misses some of your voices! piss5 thread is the cool place to hang out. you can find most of the cool people there. in piss5 thread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. show up if you want to have a good time. another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Holy moly there were 300 pages of posts between my latest post and the previous one I made about not being in the thread until I get a PS5. That is some serious posting amounts! :3:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

VideoGames posted:

Holy moly there were 300 pages of posts between my latest post and the previous one I made about not being in the thread until I get a PS5. That is some serious posting amounts! :3:

Ignore them, they were 100% shitposts

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Sometimes I forget which piss thread I'm posting in

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
The last time I followed the piss5 thread, it mainly consisted of the same 3 posts:

1.) "PS5 is hard to get this is ridiculous!"
2.) "I finally managed to get one, I hope this is real."
3.) "My order went through and I will post every tracking update until it's in my hands."

Has that changed much?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

BisterdDave posted:

The last time I followed the piss5 thread, it mainly consisted of the same 3 posts:

1.) "PS5 is hard to get this is ridiculous!"
2.) "I finally managed to get one, I hope this is real."
3.) "My order went through and I will post every tracking update until it's in my hands."

Has that changed much?

yeah lots more game posting, but that still exists and will for awhile but you also missed users detailing their mad max fury road experiences with fedex which have been :eyepop: to read.

if i was good at making gifs i'd replace the vent on the v8 that the warboy is gassing into with a ps5 while max shouts "thats mine!"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m not buying a piss five

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Piss off then haha

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’m not buying a piss five

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3ZC6JMekA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m buying a PS5 Pro :agesilaus:

Or whenever they do a revision where the console doesn’t look like total poo poo

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’m buying a PS5 Pro :agesilaus:

Or whenever they do a revision where the console doesn’t look like total poo poo

I've got good news for you, they've just released the PS5 and stock is climbing higher and higher.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Vikar Jerome posted:

its dark souls but with
-A dedicated jump button
What's the evidence of this? Because the jump in that trailer looked exactly like jumping in Dark Souls...

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

“why are people hyped about the next game made by a developer who has made some of the most critically-acclaimed games of the last decade”

But enough about cyberpunk 2077

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m not touching my PlayStation until I can play Youngen Ring on the PS6 Pro

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Everything has stick drift now, what is even the point of buying consoles anymore

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

nachos posted:

Everything has stick drift now, what is even the point of buying consoles anymore

To play cool video games:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

Those are only available on The Nintendo Switch

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

Bust Rodd posted:

too cool for video games

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Casnorf posted:

too cool for video games

nah, I am a dork. Everything is cooler than I.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Akuma posted:

What's the evidence of this? Because the jump in that trailer looked exactly like jumping in Dark Souls...

the vid (note they are jumping from just reg jog speed, not sprint+double tap) plus a from inside source at resetera who has been saying all this before the leaks but people kept bugging them about info so they left and then came back yesterday and reconfirmed a lot of stuff. if you go to that site and look for the main FROM thread and look for posts by omni (potent? i think) cant recall the second bit but its all thread tagged anyway.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

prepare the hype train, today could either be another wild day or a wet fart.

https://twitter.com/deantak/status/1366119815639785474

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

VideoGames posted:

nah, I am a dork. Everything is cooler than I.

That cannot possibly be true. I'm a forty year old greying longhair (to be fair I'm pretty like a pony!) who is excited to spend his day off camping his front door for some dumbass magic cards. Hahahahaha!

With poetry acting the fool
Philosophy takes you to school
An historical bent
And maybe a dent
In the shackles of trying to "cool"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I am looking forward to playing Elder Bling someday

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1366735799287508993

so much for multipedia platforms.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
I actually used the store quite a bit, but at least the purchases stick around

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0e1Y5FXNWs

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
Would the Sony person in charge of updating the free plus games please wake up and push the button.

I really want to play FF7R when I get home from work.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

nachos posted:

Perhaps it's not the stick that's drifting, but you.

Also as-is there are way more worthwhile video games than someone can play in a lifetime. PS5 already natively has something like half of the number of N64 games that were ever released.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
My PS+ ran out, any deals going on?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Those are only available on The Nintendo Drift

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Vikar Jerome posted:

prepare the hype train, today could either be another wild day or a wet fart.

https://twitter.com/deantak/status/1366119815639785474

1 down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63_ljZ91Mc

looks very mass effect 3 MP/l4d so might be fun.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Vikar Jerome posted:

1 down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63_ljZ91Mc

looks very mass effect 3 MP/l4d so might be fun.

This is something I'd probably play for a bit if it was cheap. Also let me play as da friggin' alien!!!

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Toebone posted:

My PS+ ran out, any deals going on?

$28 here: https://www.eneba.com/us/psn-playstation-network-card-psn-365-days-usa-psn-key-united-states

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Apathetic Artist posted:

Would the Sony person in charge of updating the free plus games please wake up and push the button.

I really want to play FF7R when I get home from work.

You'd think by now they'd have switched to flipping the switch at midnight Pacific to coincide with new releases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

Nice, thanks