Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Editing some old D2 footage. Noticed I had an Antiope-D. I don't have one now, I must've sharded it. It won't drop for me again. FML.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Akuma posted:

Editing some old D2 footage. Noticed I had an Antiope-D. I don't have one now, I must've sharded it. It won't drop for me again. FML.

lol you bitched yourself out bitch *slamdunk*

For real tho, I dropped like 1500 Gunsmith parts last night, got only 4 of the like 7 weapons I still needed :cry: And I dropped some 600 Vanguard tokens in hopes of getting the 2 weapons I need still but only got 1 :suicide:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Live Team, hear our cries of angish.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

IronSaber posted:

Live Team, hear our cries of angish.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I dont get the antiope. I'd rather have a scathelock with the options nudged towards stability in almost any situation

Edit: cool thing: immediately after weaning myself off of neeeeeeeding the rocket jump legs exotic that boosts your double jump, i am now addicted to armor that increases stability on guns. All in all trading exotic addiction for mod feels good. Like going from nearly ODing on fentanyl to merely spending too much money on pot.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 3, 2017

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Why not both?

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

So what's the PS4 clan that is not actually full? I've looked back a bunch of pages and can't seem to find anything.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Because both are Kinetic, and because Antiope is objectively superior.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

What range are you supposed to use Antiope at? I feel like almost every time I swap to it I regret not just sticking with Uriels. I don't get it either, but I'm also solidly mediocre.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i want all hunter lore going forward to be written by tei

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i want all hunter lore going forward to be written by tei

Yes, if by Tei you mean Philip K. Dick :ssh:

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Bandire posted:

What range are you supposed to use Antiope at? I feel like almost every time I swap to it I regret not just sticking with Uriels. I don't get it either, but I'm also solidly mediocre.

Closer

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

haveblue posted:

Warlock: Jose Luis Borges
Hunter: Philip K. Dick.
Titan: Edgar Rice Burroughs

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

haveblue posted:

please tell me he only runs the arc subclass on every character to complete the electric dream...

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

JorgeHWB posted:

please tell me he only runs the arc subclass on every character to complete the electric dream...

lol if you think PKD is anything but a nightstalker main (as he should be it's the best hunter class)

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
he'd be a voidwalker probably

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Finally got through a full run of the raid! Took four hours lmao but two of those were loving up to and subsequently cheesing Calus. I don't like the fight all that much, the shadow realm feels super finicky and I can't seem to not launch off every single surface at all times, but the rest of the raid is a lot of fun.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
aww I got booted from bone crew :( ah well I won't be able to get back into the game for any real amount of playing for a while anyway

so I have a ton of fuckin loot that's clogging up all my vault & guys. Is there a way to like sort these guns by level and easily check if I have duplicates? Thinking I should just say gently caress it and break everything down

also did they improve the actual clan page any, can I mark myself as "looking for strikes" or whatever yet, or is the only option still to quit the clan and they are just never going to improve it from what it was last time I checked?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

aww I got booted from bone crew :( ah well I won't be able to get back into the game for any real amount of playing for a while anyway

so I have a ton of fuckin loot that's clogging up all my vault & guys. Is there a way to like sort these guns by level and easily check if I have duplicates? Thinking I should just say gently caress it and break everything down

also did they improve the actual clan page any, can I mark myself as "looking for strikes" or whatever yet, or is the only option still to quit the clan and they are just never going to improve it from what it was last time I checked?

use destinyitemmanager and type “is:dupe” into the search bar. no reason to destroy something you only have one of

No they haven’t made any changes to the clan page because the game hasn’t seen any meaningful QOL updates yet

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
goddamn it.

What is DIM really? The only info about how it works or what it's supposed to do that I was able to see on their site was "install now" or various GitHub links. Also it apparently cannot dismantle. So like the phone app but slightly more features?

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
The vault sorting system is unacceptably not good. Massive oversight.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

goddamn it.

What is DIM really? The only info about how it works or what it's supposed to do that I was able to see on their site was "install now" or various GitHub links. Also it apparently cannot dismantle. So like the phone app but slightly more features?

It’s a website that links with your Bungie account and uses Bungie’s API to let you manage all your stuff. You don’t have to install anything I don’t think, just visit a url and accept a permissions prompt from Bungie.

It’s approximately 80 billion times better than Bungie’s companion app and lets you manage your poo poo much better, including a bunch of sort options and like premade load outs and poo poo.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
http://app.destinyitemmanager.com

That’s it, go nuts. If you’re on github or something you’re doing something wrong

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It can't dismantle because there is no dismantle command in the subset of their API Bungie exposes to third parties. Too much potential for mischief.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Coulda swore that D1 app had dismantle option. I know it showed my dude in full screen mode which was super cool.

That reminds me- if there is recycled D1 gear I want the Khepris Sting. Most legit hunter gear there was IMO.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

swims posted:

That reminds me- if there is recycled D1 gear I want the Khepris Sting. Most legit hunter gear there was IMO.

Grasps, bitch :colbert:

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

took a couple of minutes to find a match, connections were between meh and decent

felt like a breath of casual, fresh air after two months of 4v4 teamshot sweatballs

e: nightstalker was so loving good in D1

Mikey-San fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Nov 4, 2017

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

swims posted:

i never removed Boners of Eao. they were welded to my feet.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mikey-San posted:

i never removed Boners of Eao. they were welded to my feet.

Don't Touch Me

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Chilichimp posted:

Don't Touch Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Frawress Victoree

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My vault is full and I don’t have duplicates. Also still need a lot more armor sets for my alts. gently caress you bungie.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You don’t need all that crap, hth.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Well the game mostly sucks but public events are still fun. In one event (the glimmer one on EDZ) using voidwalker with the more powerful nova bomb + bloom and the skull, I had six supers and generated 36 orbs lol (7-7-7-6-6-3)

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

RNG never wants me to get Legendary Mod equipment for my armor even when I decide to 20 dollar whale at eververse to buy gun ornaments from Bright Engrams once a month.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

RNG never wants me to get Legendary Mod equipment for my armor even when I decide to 20 dollar whale at eververse to buy gun ornaments from Bright Engrams once a month.

You don’t have piles of rare mods to convert to Legendaries?

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Same, I am 305 on three classes, I struggle with legendary armor mods that do what I want them to do. I have rare versions of the mods that I want to use, so tempting to throw them into the armor for my pvp sets, but I know that if I do that I lower the chance of getting the legendary.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
The changes they made to Survival seem to have made the mode a lot better. Games don't drag out to 30 minutes, feels faster paced. I still prefer Countdown but I have to say, it was a pretty good Trials weekend. Went flawless 3 times and passed the 100 wins on my emblem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Wazzit posted:

The changes they made to Survival seem to have made the mode a lot better. Games don't drag out to 30 minutes, feels faster paced. I still prefer Countdown but I have to say, it was a pretty good Trials weekend. Went flawless 3 times and passed the 100 wins on my emblem.

:allears: