Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

anime was right posted:

Trump Thread: You gonna ween so much you may even get tired of wieners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

alt-balls

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

How much does e water cost

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

they were all super against GWB :shrug:
trump speaks conspiracy-theorese

I was too young to really know if I would have been pro-war after 9/11, but I think many of the Alex Jones crowd probably weren't truthers when that whole thing began - it had a much more Code Pink hippie liberal tinge at the time.

It seems reasonable to assume that a lot of them were down with the fearmongering and warmongering after 9/11, at least initially - just look the other views prevalent among the Alex Jones crowd.

They almost certainly will never identify Trump's intent as malicious, but if things go sour they could easily believe he is being controlled via calculated attacks on his thin skin.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

I was too young to really know if I would have been pro-war after 9/11, but I think many of the Alex Jones crowd probably weren't truthers when that whole thing began - it had a much more Code Pink hippie liberal tinge at the time.

It seems reasonable to assume that a lot of them were down with the fearmongering and warmongering after 9/11, at least initially - just look the other views prevalent among the Alex Jones crowd.

They almost certainly will never identify Trump's intent as malicious, but if things go sour they could easily believe he is being controlled via calculated attacks on his thin skin.

alex jones was calling it a false flag attack live on air before the towers collapsed

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

alex jones was calling it a false flag attack live on air before the towers collapsed

Yeah, and the bulk of his current audience had never heard of him. They were watching Fox.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yeah, and the bulk of his current audience had never heard of him. They were watching Fox.

yeah true

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i certainly wasn't litening to alex jones on 911

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i hope not or youre an old person and therefore the enemy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Cirofren posted:

The Rosnoft payoff, then the Trump/Putin phonecall was followed by heavy Russian rebel advance in Ukraine, all but confirms the pisstape and the majority of the dossier.

Throw in a dead KGB chief and I guess it's a bit too on the nose for conspiracy theorists.

remember that during the putin phonecall they specifically turned of all recordings, unlike his other conversations with other world leaders.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i hope not or youre an old person and therefore the enemy

ah yes another divide and conquer technique used by the ruling class to divide and confuse us plebs

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Will Spicebaby also start to chime in on his portrayal on SNL?

Oh god I hope so. During the presser preferably, not just on Twitter.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You know who else thought the bigly lies were easier for rubes to swallow

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the young and left are destined to tear itself apart looking for an enemy that they can't identify

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Agrajag posted:

remember that during the putin phonecall they specifically turned of all recordings, unlike his other conversations with other world leaders.

Info/link?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

yeah true

If the war wasn't such a colossal failure, the average truther wouldn't ever have morphed from hippie peacenik to CIA-obsessed gun nut, complete with "we must refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants" X-large tshirt

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

So happy I slept through the dick pics.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
No breaking news Trump tweet yet? Sad!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So happy I slept through the dick pics.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

gradenko_2000 posted:

No breaking news Trump tweet yet? Sad!

it's sunday so he'll probably get up at 9

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

mike12345 posted:

it's sunday so he'll probably get up at 9

Yeah i feel like if you don't get one in the 6 o' clock hour you probably won't get one until 9, and if not by then you gotta wait for someone to piss him off

So like, 10?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dante80 posted:

Info/link?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/foreign-policy-insider-no-readout-of-trump-putin-call-because-white-house-turned-off-recording/

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

welp.

So...dehumanize yourselves and face to Trump seems like a pretty good option after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6plKMU0tTTk

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Jose posted:

i played witcher 2 a bit and its combat was loving garbage did they improve it absolutely nobody i;'ve asked this of has been able to answer for some reason

combat is still garbage, but manageable

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the big deal from that article isn't even the "t hey turned off the recording" thing, it's this:

“If you do — as I have — you’ll find the Russians think that the phone call went really well,” Berman continued. “The Russians think that there was an implicit grant of a recognition of spheres of influence.”

basically trump may have told putin that "yeah all those warsaw pact states? yeah go for it" which would add up with the resumed fighting in ukraine and the false rumors of poland sending military units into belarus

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

the big deal from that article isn't even the "t hey turned off the recording" thing, it's this:

“If you do — as I have — you’ll find the Russians think that the phone call went really well,” Berman continued. “The Russians think that there was an implicit grant of a recognition of spheres of influence.”

basically trump may have told putin that "yeah all those warsaw pact states? yeah go for it" which would add up with the resumed fighting in ukraine and the false rumors of poland sending military units into belarus

wait whats that about poland?

and yeah putin's ultimate goal is to dismantle NATO and trump is handing that to him on a platter

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lol at ninth circuit not reinstating travel ban

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Dante80 posted:

welp.

So...dehumanize yourselves and face to Trump seems like a pretty good option after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6plKMU0tTTk

drat this dude is like mike stoklasa in 20... 10... well, next year

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/823187255267205120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"can I talk to my comrade please?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pollyanna posted:

combat is still garbage, but manageable

Then I'm not going to bother getting it

Thanks for actually answering the question

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i mean drat trump is using the typical Russian line of argument for doing everything Putin wants

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin/index.html

quote:

News' Bill O'Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

"But he's a killer," O'Reilly said to Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trump replied.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Concerned Citizen posted:

i'm staying awake for the 5am trump tweet

:same:

:sad:

tbh that's a good av match for their user name imho

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Feb 5, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i mean drat trump is using the typical Russian line of argument for doing everything Putin wants

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin/index.html

Worth remembering that trump just ordered the murder of an 8 year old

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
didnt pence also participate in the russia call

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Jose posted:

Then I'm not going to bother getting it

Thanks for actually answering the question

Npnp, sry I just woke up

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Bill O'Reilly: Putin is a KILLER, what do you have to say about that?!?!?!?

Trump: А я вас негров линчуют

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Npnp, sry I just woke up

I'd probably have missed it otherwise. I'll just wait for nioh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Agrajag posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Shouldn't that other guy been arrested too or do we pick who can get away with what crimes these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Tonetta posted:

Shouldn't that other guy been arrested too or do we pick who can get away with what crimes these days

yes

if you need proof look up the court case having to do with that group that took over a federal park or something with weapons

• Locked thread