Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Current Bailey status: lil boglin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

post moo dog

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
me too moo

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Indeed, moo.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

post the moo meows.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
goblin moo

I like miss floofytoes here

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
mooooooo

how's refurb and dogface?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

oh Tango :(

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Bucket had a fun time at writing group last week

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
So sad that Tango got out. I hope he returns even though it is so long since he got away. :(

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sundays

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Bucket

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I was pretty sure Siberia was fine buuut she stole a Kotobaby this morning.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Defenestration posted:

Bucket had a fun time at writing group last week

did she write anything good?

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Sorry about Tango, he's an adorable dumpling :(

My brain has this to say about Tuna:

:neckbeard: SLEEPY STRIPEY BLUBBER TUBBER :neckbeard:

Thanks, brain

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

never change, bucket

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
gizmo update: still owns

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
Well, we've mulled it over, and while Olive is a wonderful bunny rabbit, Boston and her just speak too much of a different language to really get close, so we've decided to get Boston a little friend. He's a big pushy lumpus who likes to play rough, so we're not quite sure how this will go, but we're hoping to pick up a kitten. (A kitten would also be small enough not to frighten or threaten Olive.) Any recommendations for big-pushy-roughhousing-lumpus owners on introducing a new friend to the family?

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Keep them apart at first, you can feed them both in front of a door so they can smell each other. Exchange beds amd blankets. Then supervise whenever they meet, lots of toys, pets and treats. It could take 3 days or 2 weeks (or more) for them to get used to each other.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
We got a new cat tree

https://twitter.com/MxKotofeyka/status/886689755349606400

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
face and place status:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gonadic io posted:

face and place status:

I love alien cats

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

hey catface what the gently caress are you doing with your feet

(yeah that's a clean toilet brush behind her. it was a gift from my mother after i told her about catface rubbing her face on my actual toilet brush. catface loves it)

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
i want to pet her

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Catfaaaace

Radio! posted:

(yeah that's a clean toilet brush behind her. it was a gift from my mother after i told her about catface rubbing her face on my actual toilet brush. catface loves it)

Have you tried one of these?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Catfaaaace

this is a much better and far less embarrassing option!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Catfaaaace

this looks like a very awkward toilet brush

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sweet As Sin posted:

I was pretty sure Siberia was fine buuut she stole a Kotobaby this morning.

To be fair I want to steal a Kotobaby too.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Guess who is the kotobaby

He liked his new tree

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats a big baby

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

aww yiss

motha fuckin' chin rubs.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
so i'm angling on getting two kittens from the cat cafe to add to the duckfarts stable: one i had already gotten headcount approved for, and one for a headcount that has been vacated (:rip: munny), and i think i'm finally winding down to filling the positions despite my original plan to look for a black or grey boy cat. for some reason, every cat for adoption that i'm looking into is a girl cat and well what it is i guess

this is the only good-ish photo i have of the primary cat i'm looking at because i totally forgot to take more photos because i was holding the cat and petting it

this is the other cat which i have more pics of and seems decent enough and fits the general requirements; looks like a rad cat, can be handled easily, not shy/fearful of people, no other outstanding issues (one previous cat i was interested in had a really, really loud voice but it's cool she found a good home)

crossing my fingers that things go smoothly, as adopting gonna be a long process one way or another; i already had to wait a week because first cat hurt her leg somehow so she wasn't out in the main area when i came to meet her and see what she was like

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

Trig Discipline posted:

orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat orange cat

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Trig Discipline posted:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Some cats sleep in igloo beds, pfft.

Macro is a trailblazer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

*inhales real deep so i can yell*

LOOK AT THAT BELLEH