Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Aw poo poo, that's delightful!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Cena was always bad

The Rock was always bad.

gently caress Collingwood for ruining good wrestlers.

The Miz had better be a Hawthorn fan otherwise there is no justice in the world.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 11, 2017

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Cena was always bad

The Rock was always bad.

gently caress Collingwood for ruining good wrestlers.

The Miz had better be a Hawthorn fan otherwise there is no justice in the world.

I love when WWE try to involve AFL players in Melbourne house shows. Usually with most cities they have one, maybe 2 teams for the city so having a football player from say, the Broncos in Denver, will draw a big reaction because the crowd is mostly made up of supporters of that team. But WWE forgets that there are 10 professional footy teams in Melbourne so when they get a player involved there is usually a mixed, negative, or no reaction. Case in point last year with Boomer Harvey getting absolutely zero reaction to his big intro or involvement in the match.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC/status/884215371997343744

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I can't believe this is real

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Connor's showing Floyd how he works the speedbag eh?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The fight is literally going to look like this, right down to the outfits.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
A closer look at Conor's suit...

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Lmao what a troll

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I know he's assuredly going to lose but I want Conor to win.

Mainly because Mayweather beat the poo poo out of his ex-girlfriend. But also because Conor is a pretty funny dude.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

No-one likes a guy who plays Eddie Gordo.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

frankenfreak posted:

A closer look at Conor's suit...

I want to know how much that cost

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Herr Tog posted:

I want to know how much that cost

Ever hear of "gently caress you money"?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

So WWE has a throwback shirt section, with some mostly mediocre content. One shirt though, in particular, stood out

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Hogan doesn't know whether to barrack for the team that hasn't won the flag since 1966, or the team that hasn't tasted premiership glory since 1964.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dango Bango posted:

I remember people saying that about Mike Tyson back in the day and...welp

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hogan doesn't know whether to barrack for the team that hasn't won the flag since 1966, or the team that hasn't tasted premiership glory since 1964.

I'm with Hulk

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

These ones are surreal

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wdS3TzT.jpg][/img]

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

dromal phrenia posted:

So WWE has a throwback shirt section, with some mostly mediocre content. One shirt though, in particular, stood out

I want

- to see Austin trying to catch beers with those
- to own that shirt

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani

Dango Bango posted:

I'm sure that particular model is pricy but getting pinstripes made of machine embroidered characters has been a thing forever on custom suits you can get for $600ish. The "gently caress you" thing isn't even original

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

dromal phrenia posted:

Bah Gawd! Stone Cold was King Hiss all along!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Luger would have been a success if his finisher really had this name.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Numero6 posted:

Luger would have been a success if his finisher really had this name.

So weird, cause I recognize this as the instruction manual for Royal Rumble on SNES and in the actual game they just called it the Running Forearm.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I don't think I've ever seen a pic where they cropped out a dude's hair to accommodate the wrap-around text before.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I remember the game being awful. Me and my brother just had to agree to never grapple each other because they were impossible to win with 2 people mashing the controllers. If we did grapple, we paused the game and did rock paper scissors to see who would get to do a move.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

That game is better with a turbo button controller. But it was still hot garbage for the most part.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I remember people saying that about Mike Tyson back in the day and...welp

Reminder that the IRS is a big reason why Floyd is even in this fight.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
There was a funny bug in the WWE games Akklaim made that Luger was in: After he'd hit the running forearm, he'd automatically go into a pose where he'd flex. If the match was a tornado tag or a Royal Rumble and you whipped somebody into Luger while he was posing, they'd bounce off of him and get knocked down.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

There was also a funny bug in those games in that Lex Luger could do hurricanranas.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There was a funny bug in the WWE games Akklaim made that Luger was in: After he'd hit the running forearm, he'd automatically go into a pose where he'd flex. If the match was a tornado tag or a Royal Rumble and you whipped somebody into Luger while he was posing, they'd bounce off of him and get knocked down.
I'd say it works as it should with people bouncing off him and falling down in awe.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Forceholy posted:

Money Mayweather vs. Mike Rotunda

book it

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Two Beans posted:

Money Mayweather vs. Mike Rotunda

book it

Can't be more boring with those two guys.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The games sucked, but at least after Super Wrestlemania they actually gave finishers and different stats to the wrestlers. I rubbed my thumbs raw throwing guys out of the Royal Rumble in all those games. I remember trying fruitlessly to pick up and bodyslam Yokozuna with the 1-2-3 Kid, but no matter how much you beat him up it just wouldn't work. I just loved the fact that 1-2-3 Kid was in a game at all.

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

Tato posted:

The games sucked, but at least after Super Wrestlemania they actually gave finishers and different stats to the wrestlers. I rubbed my thumbs raw throwing guys out of the Royal Rumble in all those games. I remember trying fruitlessly to pick up and bodyslam Yokozuna with the 1-2-3 Kid, but no matter how much you beat him up it just wouldn't work. I just loved the fact that 1-2-3 Kid was in a game at all.

I remember playing one of those on the SNES with a friend. Whenever we played the Royal Rumble mode we'd get on opposite sides of the ring, irish whip a CPU towards the other player the moment they entered the ring, then toss out the CPU. It got to be pretty funny in instances where we'd be playing on the highest difficulty setting and still tossing out people left and right as Luna Vachon and the 1-2-3 Kid.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Playing that Royal Rumble game at my friend's cottage one summer back in the day, I made his brother do a bunch of really stupid demeaning tasks, the worst being drinking sea water, in exchange for teaching him how to do each of the finishing moves in the game. They were all "R".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Forceholy posted:

He gambles and is dumb with money. I'm guessing he'll be broke in less than a decade.