Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
How about we make a bet. If Trump doesn't lead to global thermonuclear war by the end of his first term, you give me $100 and autoban. If there is a war, I'll give you $200.

If he gets a second term then you give me another $100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hobelhouse posted:

Everyone: Trump is an irresponsible manchild

Trumpkins: lol u mad libtards

Everyone: poo poo, Trump just posted the nuclear launch codes on Twitter

Trumpkins: haha does that trigger you? better get to your safe space

Everyone: oh god the missles are in the air, we're all gonna die

Trumpkins: mmmm let me drink those sweet liberal tears, cry moar you cu- *is vaporized by nuclear fireball*

Inshallah

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trumpkins: mmmm let me drink those sweet liberal tears, cry moar you cu- *is vaporized by nuclear fireball*

To die laughing would be the sweetest death

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_45m_iUodI

trump is fine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

God he's such a retard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Throwing in some wrestling clips like that's an accomplishment

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you seem really upset that Trump is fine lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I was promised nuclear annihilation and it hasn't happened

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Give it time young one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

you seem really upset that Trump is fine lol

he's allowed to be upset that our president is a retard

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he's allowed to be upset that our president is a retard

Would a retard lose to Hillary Clinton?

The most QUALIFIED person in history to run the United States?!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Would a retard lose to Hillary Clinton?

The most QUALIFIED person in history to run the United States?!

what is the opposite of jingoism?
I think I have that now

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
Trumpkins: lol trump's fi- *vaporized by nuclear fireball*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bernie would have won

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Like during the debates Trump got some burns in but he obviously had no plans or any idea of how to accomplish anything. Hillary was a smug condescending bitch like always and made him look appealing

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
A man falling out of an airplane is also "fine" until he hits the ground

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Bernie would have won

shut up and go away. Bernie couldn't even beat Hillary

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Hillary rigged the dnc in her favor after Obama beat her for the nomination and installed dws in exchange for Kaine stepping down and becoming her running mate. It's in the leaked emails that also show Hillary's campaign colluded with the media to cover Trump. Bernie had the same populist message as Trump without the baggage of being a literal retard, and would have won.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hobelhouse posted:

A man falling out of an airplane is also "fine" until he hits the ground

If he has a parachute then he is fine after too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Meanwhile, Hillary was telling people who were clamoring for an outsider that she was going to maintain Obama's legacy and stay the course, resulting in the majority of Democrats staying home

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Meanwhile, Hillary was telling people who were clamoring for an outsider that she was going to maintain Obama's legacy and stay the course, resulting in the majority of Democrats staying home

It is in no way Obama's fault that everyone hates Hillary Clinton

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Turns out name recognition and a poo poo ton of money will go a long ways towards winning you the primary.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Oh no that wasn't what I was trying to say, she has been the most hated woman in America for literal decades

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

IT WAS HER TURN.ᵀᴹ

Yes the only reason the cheeto is in office is because Hillary forced her way into the primary even though everyone hated her in the arrogant assumption that everyone who supported President Obama would vote for her just because.

That doesn't mean Trump isn't the most hypocritical, megalomaniacal president we've had in decades.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

IT WAS HER TURN.ᵀᴹ

Yes the only reason the cheeto is in office is because Hillary forced her way into the primary even though everyone hated her in the arrogant assumption that everyone who supported President Obama would vote for her just because.

That doesn't mean Trump isn't the most hypocritical, megalomaniacal president we've had in decades.

middle America was real mad that there was a black man running things for a while, so the voted for the worst thing they could find. A fascist idiot

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

middle America was real mad that there was a black man running things for a while, so the voted for the worst thing they could find. A fascist idiot

Double down!

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I wonder if Bernie would have been roped in by the establishment if he won as well.

Unfortunately he probably would have :(

It's like John McCain, I feel like he means well and I liked him in the early 2000s, lots of campaign finance reform talk, but the establishment causes him to go lock step and he's used to just giving in now.

So long as the media keeps us fighting with each other it will never change imho. I think we can hold our "But if Bernie would have won...!" thought processes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Rural middle america. Even my relatively smallish middle american county votes 62/48 democrat and I'm in loving Kansas.

Go outside a "city" where it's all farmers, dive bars and hicks and everyone owns farm or a mobile home and they will vote against their best interest 70/30.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Double down!

he talks like me and you and he loves Pizza Hut stuffed crust. Also I seen him on WWF

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wendigee posted:

Rural middle america. Even my relatively smallish middle american county votes 62/48 democrat and I'm in loving Kansas.

Go outside a "city" where it's all farmers, dive bars and hicks and everyone owns farm or a mobile home and they will vote against their best interest 70/30.

let me tell you people what is in your best interests, you aren't smart enough to make up your own opinions and thoughts
-every fascist ever

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he talks like me and you and he loves Pizza Hut stuffed crust. Also I seen him on WWF

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
he said he was gonna drain the swamp. Never mind that he is third generation money, and a literal conman who fucks over anyone who builds his buildings. He's an outsider, forget that he was friends with the Clintons.
Everyone who voted for Trump is retarded

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he said he was gonna drain the swamp. Never mind that he is third generation money, and a literal conman who fucks over anyone who builds his buildings. He's an outsider, forget that he was friends with the Clintons.
Everyone who voted for Trump is retarded

good thing i voted Vermin Supreme, wouldn't want Mumpy Puffinz to think i'm a retard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trump is a slimy gently caress but he is a good hustler obviously

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I didn't know that. I would've voted for him had I known earlier. Here's my Trump fun fact of the day- He's bad. Also in the movie the devil's advocate, the scenes in Al Pacino's ( who plays Satan) apartment are filmed in Trump tower in Trump's very own apartment. Now you know.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

I didn't know that. I would've voted for him had I known earlier. Here's my Trump fun fact of the day- He's bad. Also in the movie the devil's advocate, the scenes in Al Pacino's ( who plays Satan) apartment are filmed in Trump tower in Trump's very own apartment. Now you know.

hey, guess what... trump is fine lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He is actually obese elderly and in the most stressful job possible, I doubt he's fine

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i wish i had bitchin marble statues with evil black eyes that came to life every so often to gawk at my visitors

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

It is in no way Obama's fault that everyone hates Hillary Clinton

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/06/hillary-clinton-will-be-barack-obama-s-third-term

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.17aa9adee724

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/27/obama-convention-speech-makes-argument-for-third-term-in-hillary-clinton/87568056/

etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Snatch Duster posted:

hey, guess what... trump is fine lol

Oh no! Now I'm triggered.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i wish i had bitchin marble statues with evil black eyes that came to life every so often to gawk at my visitors

That would be pretty sweet.

• Locked thread