Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

day crew and night crew are two sides of the same coin man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
"Republicans hate something? Maybe I can hate it too... :thunk: "

Serf
May 5, 2011

are house dems threatening to vote for gop legislation if pelosi doesn't threaten their children with a baseball bat or something? i thought party was everything now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

it's kind of the clinton effect though she's nowhere near as actually bad as clinton is

there's so much smear on her at this point that she's a liability publically

she's not a liability, tho

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

hot take but the "remove pelosi" people are just trying to distract from the dems not having a message that can counterpunch against GOP hate-screaming
it also serves the moneyed interests funding bad dems because it gives them the ability to sacrifice anyone, especially people who don't toe the incompetent-russian-opposition "party" line and they don't give a gently caress about whether the party is effective or not just as long as they don't hurt their profit margins and increase their taxes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Of course, if she were to step off, it'd be like John Lewis and then he'd get hung around every candidate like an anchor.

If she were to step off and The Rock became minority leader, they'd get to work on tarnishing him too (COULDN'T EVEN BEAT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN MORE THAN ONCE)

stone cold is further left than the rock, if rocky went democrat theres no way the republicans could invoke his name without gettin bit by a texas rattlesnake!!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bloomberg posted:

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump himself raised the question of whether he was taping his Oval Office conversations when, days after firing Comey on May 9, he blasted out a series of tweets suggesting the existence of tapes as a way to try to deter the ousted FBI chief from talking to reporters.

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Trump wrote. He concluded with a tweet calling the investigation into Russian interference in the election and his campaign’s possible involvement a “witch hunt,” asking, “when does it end?”

Trump raised the possibility of tapes in a strategic fashion to ensure that Comey told the truth, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Post your best shocked face

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/22/french-fitness-blogger-dies-after-whipped-cream-dispenser-exploded-rebecca-burger

rip

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also if your candidacy gets sunk by PELOSI!!! then you probably werent going to win anyway

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

One of the best sub headlines I've ever seen

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

day crew and night crew are two sides of the same coin man

youve yinlocked the secret of the crews!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

also, who the gently caress else should step up?

*link to article from October 30th, 2016 titled "This Is How Bernie Sanders Can Still Win The Presidency"*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

stone cold is further left than the rock, if rocky went democrat theres no way the republicans could invoke his name without gettin bit by a texas rattlesnake!!!!

except he'd immediately turn around, flip them off, and vote for the healthcare bill

dta you stupid sumbitch

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

A popular French fitness blogger has died after a whipped cream dispenser exploded into her chest.

goodnight sweet princess

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

makes you think. i was just doing whip-its out of one of these two weeks ago

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I want pelosi gone because it makes thing lovely for the democrats and gently caress them lol

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

Haha take that dumbocrats! You fell for it agaiN! -- My uncle who hasn't been employed for more than 20k/yr for the past 30 years probably

I was listening to a friend on Discord the other day explaining that no actually Spicey and Trump were both very good at their jobs and enjoyed them, and that Spicey got a promotion because he was so good at trolling the fake news media. "That's how he does it, he just waits for them to say some retarded poo poo and then trolls them by saying even more retarded poo poo back at them because who cares." was an actual quote :barf:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also if your candidacy gets sunk by PELOSI!!! then you probably werent going to win anyway

this is true

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"Trump raised the possibility of tapes in a strategic" stopped reading here lol if you believe this

drink your ovaltine

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
rip my gold rated gbs trump thread

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm going to make some whipped cream explode later if you know what I mean

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Chris James 2 posted:

Trump raised the possibility of tapes in a strategic fashion to ensure that Comey told the truth, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

bitchell???

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

have to do SOME work today

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/877931320667779073

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Jose posted:

rip my gold rated gbs trump thread

don't be sad that it's gone
be happy that it happened

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/877932907137966080

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

getting killed by a can of whip cream is v. 2017 imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/877932956458795008

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

ovaltine window

DCAF

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yeah only the CHUDdliest CHUD's give a gently caress about Pelosi panic. It's a way to shore up the GOP base, not an actual smear.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Nancy Pelosi has about a 25-28% approval rating.

Chuck Schumer is at about 26%

I guess this is how Trump wins?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

youve yinlocked the secret of the crews!

actually yinlock and I are the same person posting with dualistic disassociate personalities

sry

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Post your best shocked face

ah the "i was only pretending" defense. solid.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/charles_gaba/status/877908689633423360

lol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877932956458795008

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So there are definitely tapes then

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: so perjury it is then.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Montasque posted:

Nancy Pelosi has about a 25-28% approval rating.

Chuck Schumer is at about 26%

I guess this is how Trump wins?

its basically no different from the landed gentry

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can't see how admitting this helps dude

• Locked thread