Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Ruddha posted:

Hahaha keep on making fun of my so called "problems" with incontinence, mother fuckers. Edgy as gently caress, not. Maybe if you guys had some good money jobs you'd know it's easy as hell to buy new pairs of pants after you stain them with uncontrollable making GBS threads.

I think they already know all about getting new threads after wrecking the old ones with uncontrollable making GBS threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
The humour in this whole venture is kickstarting literally the worlds stupidest and most inept kickstarter.

Baboon Nigga
Jan 3, 2011

So, it started with one hotdog, and then two..and then a few days ago I managed to fit three hotdogs in my rear end. Everything was going fantastic, but then I sneezed and my butt severed the hotdogs... It's been days now, and the hotdog nubs haven't come out. Any advice?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

RideTheSpiral posted:

The humour in this whole venture is kickstarting literally the worlds stupidest and most inept kickstarter.

Truely, the only worthy kickstarter is the one to which I contribute. I've seen fanfic KS, horrible videah game ones, etc. But really, why is this guy inept? Seems to have raised quite a bit of money and hasn't failed at anything yet.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Baboon Nigga posted:

So, it started with one hotdog, and then two..and then a few days ago I managed to fit three hotdogs in my rear end. Everything was going fantastic, but then I sneezed and my butt severed the hotdogs... It's been days now, and the hotdog nubs haven't come out. Any advice?

Ketchup and mustard enema. (Relish/onion optional.)

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Baboon Nigga posted:

Butt chug ghost chili puree mixed with vodka.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Baboon Nigga posted:

Continue making sad offerings on the dead altar of helldump.

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
$10 to a hot dog dude? Wow, ha ha. What a idiot you are. Rather spend $10 on forums account to post about my butt problems

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i have donated 10 bucks to the hot dog man

edit: after a long discussion with my family i have decided to give my wife and children to the hot dog man

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ketchup and mustard enema. (Relish/onion optional.)

'round these parts they call that the Main Street Griller.

EDIT: Well poo poo I may as well effortpost I guess. Is this silly and a bit dumb? Probably yes. If I can live with goons having swap.avi made I can live with this though (vague similarities in chilli appearance notwithstanding). And yeah, I had a giggle about the thought of a dude probably considering working by candlelight to rip the counters out of an unpowered hotdog shack.

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Oct 8, 2013

Polymerized Cum
May 5, 2012
If I donate $1488 will the hot dog man promise to adorn his shack with the word 'friend of the family' spelled out in a cartoonish font made of hot dogs?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Did hotdogs become some absurd quasi-food while I wasn't paying attention? Cause I'm pretty sure almost everybody likes a good hotdog now and then. Marketing your fair-trade hand-picked Guatemalan chilibeans might not be as important in rural Alabama but I'm sure they'd appreciate a tasty professional hotdog. Whether our heretofore store-bought hotdog man can provide that remains to be seen, but here's hoping.

interstate
Jul 8, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Polymerized Cum posted:

If I donate $1488 will the hot dog man promise to adorn his shack with the word 'friend of the family' spelled out in a cartoonish font made of hot dogs?

I just spoke to Wayne, and he said yes.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Polymerized Cum posted:

I'm not sure if there's a good hotdog font out there, might this suffice?
http://www.dafont.com/cocksure.font

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Otisburg posted:

I'm not sure if there's a good hotdog font out there, might this suffice?
http://www.dafont.com/cocksure.font

Well I found my letter of resignation font thanks.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have 28 pages of posts in the ouya thread.

And? I really enjoy trainwrecks, this thing isn't one of them.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

theflyingorc posted:

Hahahahah oh come on

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Ruddha posted:

oh come on

And oh so empty were the faces of the dealers and the waitresses all around.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

theflyingorc posted:

Ruddha posted:

Hahahahah oh come on

I gotta go with the 'roods on this one, I pitched in for the comedy. At least, unlike pre-broken overheating piracy consoles, you can eat a hot dog. Theoretically at least.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
The Hot Dog Man Is A Noble Man Indeed

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

theflyingorc posted:

You should go trademark squat every name that could be used for a hotdog place and then brag about it every few pages because that is very cool and funny and not stupid or weird at all.

Shine fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Oct 8, 2013

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

SoundMonkey posted:

I gotta go with the 'roods on this one, I pitched in for the comedy. At least, unlike pre-broken overheating piracy consoles, you can eat a hot dog. Theoretically at least.

No, you didn't.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
I didn't realize this whole thing was a joke. I thought we were doing something genuinely good here?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Epic Hamcat posted:

I didn't realize this whole thing was a joke. I thought we were doing something genuinely good here?

Why choose?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic Hamcat posted:

Now I don't know what to believe in anymore.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Now I don't know what to believe in anymore.

It's right there in the thread title, man.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SoundMonkey posted:

Oh, whew, was getting engulfed by ennui for a minute there.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Oh, whew, was getting engulfed by ennui for a minute there.

Sounds like somebody needs a hotdog.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

I'm erm a normal person

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

SoundMonkey posted:

Speaking of, total missed opportunity for some great alliteration there: "I Do Believe in Doobie's Dogs."

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Bad Munki posted:

Speaking of, total missed opportunity for some great alliteration there: "I Do Believe in Doobie's Dogs."

I wouldn't really call that a 'missed opportunity'.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Fine then, call it an utter failure if you prefer, I was just trying to be nice about the oversight. :colbert:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Bad Munki posted:

Fine then, call it an utter failure if you prefer, I was just trying to be nice about the oversight. :colbert:

I will not bow to your irrational love of alliteration.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

SoundMonkey posted:

I will not bow to your irrational love of alliteration.

All the cool kids are into assonance, anyway.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Deteriorata posted:

All the cool kids are into assonance, anyway.

I'm an rear end(onance) Man, also, for proof - lcick my avatar

o prbl
Aug 25, 2012

Creeperssssss gonna creep
Ha ha this man is a hick and you people gave him money, lol OWNED GBS :smug:

Is that how I'm supposed to do it? Will FYAD touch my penis now?

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

o prbl posted:

Ha ha this man is a hick and you people gave him money, lol OWNED GBS :smug:

Is that how I'm supposed to do it? Will FYAD touch my penis now?

I'm not good at computers ha ha ha ha how the heck did this get here

o prbl
Aug 25, 2012

Creeperssssss gonna creep

Ruddha posted:

I'm not good at computers ha ha ha ha how the heck did this get here

You are very funny, I like you! I also like sex. Can we have sex? Let's blow this popsiclehot dog stand.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

SoundMonkey posted:

You were behind literally behind this and it's biggest defender dude. You made the thread. You made a pretty decent effort post. I don't agree with FYAD on this one, I think their letting Christmas ruiners take over their perception of what happened, but come on man. Own up to it. Whining over FYAD attention is dumb, but so is this level of rolling with the punches. Your only making it worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Just ignore the hot dog bullies, Sound Man. You're making the hot dog boys look bad and you're making them look like poo poo

• Locked thread