Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Nsfw tag the 2nd one before you get probed or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Yobgoblin posted:

Nsfw tag the 2nd one before you get probed or something.

Nice double entendre

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
I'm amazed that I'm loving garbage at foreign languages (stemming organically, I think, from being loving garbage at my native language), and yet I can still instantly recall the title to 'Un Chien Andalou' every time I see something like that.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Shady Amish Terror posted:

I'm amazed that I'm loving garbage at foreign languages (stemming organically, I think, from being loving garbage at my native language), and yet I can still instantly recall the title to 'Un Chien Andalou' every time I see something like that.

Are you a fan of the Pixies, by any chance?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like "Here Comes Your Man". :kiddo:

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007

food court bailiff posted:

Are you a fan of the Pixies, by any chance?

'Where is my Mind' is pretty dope, but I had to look at the wiki article again to figure out what you meant.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hentai is trying to will itself into existence.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
The interesting bit is that stuff like that can apparently happen to most cephalopods; they'll sometimes improperly regrow a tentacle as a branched limb after trauma. The part that's loving weird to think about is that they have an extraordinarily large amount of nervous tissue in their tentacles, which apparently plays a large role in how they're able to coordinate everything (presumably the brain sends an intent to the tentacles and they individually work out part of how to achieve that goal). So each of those little pieces of tentacle are, in all likelihood, at least partially functional and independent.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

So each of those little pieces of tentacle are, in all likelihood, at least partially functional and independent.

Gamers have of course known this since 1987.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
https://twitter.com/RealSardonicus/status/896774859425972225

The interesting bit is that stuff like that can apparently happen to most cephalopods; they'll sometimes improperly regrow a tentacle as a branched limb after trauma. The part that's loving weird to think about is that they have an extraordinarily large amount of nervous tissue in their tentacles, which apparently plays a large role in how they're able to coordinate everything (presumably the brain sends an intent to the tentacles and they individually work out part of how to achieve that goal). So each of those little pieces of tentacle are, in all likelihood, at least partially functional and independent.

Spider-man 2 was a great film.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Hank from Finding Dory is still trying to get to that aquarium in Cleveland. :(

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Are you the hero of Hyrule, or just some schnook in a tunic? The Fire Rod and a Sage's descendant are waiting for you in there! :colbert:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

nice fossilized octopus

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Posting Bjork is cheating, but...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Like a tidal wave of cloud.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
What the literal everlasting gently caress is that?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

The suburbs.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Gorilla Salad posted:

Someone cast Summon Greater Eldritch Fog Wall.

Forrealz, the mass of air that's moving towards the camera is likely cooler / warmer and has a different density to the air in front of it; this is causing the really wispy, tentacle-y to form (as water condensing into clouds) and rising to form larger clouds above.

That, or things are about to get real spoopy.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

The Army of the Dead finally picked up some speed

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
cross posting here

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

oh dope posted:

cross posting here

Cross something, at any rate.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

oh dope posted:

cross posting here

Ego sum qui intus habitat.

Gotta be the 700 club.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

oh dope posted:

cross posting here

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not entirely sure 'what', but I am sure that it came from wherever the Event Horizon went to.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

DandyLion posted:

Not entirely sure 'what', but I am sure that it came from wherever the Event Horizon went to.

Where we're going we don't need eyebrows...

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

That's a drag queen doing an avant-garde tribute to Tammy Faye Messner and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
a good place for eggs

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's the subtle hand of a master that can apply makeup in such a way that accentuates the features so perfectly that you'd never even notice it's application.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's the subtle hand of a master that can apply makeup in such a way that accentuates the features so perfectly that you'd never even notice it's application.

thought this was about the dollhead-crab at first

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who said it wasn't?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Buff Skeleton posted:

The Army of the Dead finally picked up some speed

Username/Av/Post combo here.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

I found a dead mosquito inside one of those pens that looks like a syringe full of blood.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Rollersnake posted:

I found a dead mosquito inside one of those pens that looks like a syringe full of blood.

Well, if it couldn't tell fake blood from the real thing, it deserved to die.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

This is my nightmare.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Oh poo poo, twisted loving psychopath strikes again...

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

This is loving awesome.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I wonder if this guy also tastes like the dreams of mad children

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Yobgoblin posted:

a good place for eggs

That looks like a coconut crab. Those guys will use anything they can squeeze their butts into until they're old enough for their carapace to harden. By that time their legspan is several feet so they start climbing coconut palms to find food. Or scissor the occasional rat in half if they're quick and super lucky.

They're surprisingly quick in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
everyone in this thread should watch Lake Mungo