Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

the_american_dream posted:

Hahaha i saw a guy at Caesars that i thought looked like you from the pictures you've posted. Good to know it may have been

Holy god Ross you're famous.

for this.

Run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

oh sorry I only saw the Hester return and then blacked out drunk in my dorm floor lounge. I just assumed.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kalli posted:

Rob Gronkowski when asked what age group are at his Football 101 Women's clinic: "21 to 69 years old ... hahaha just kidding"

its actually 18 to "not hot*"

*management discretion

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Im summarizing what actually happened, not arguing anything. There has to be some sort of argument presented for me to argue it.

Recall where I detailed that Suh occasionally getting stops doesn't make up for the fact that a "double teamed" player doesn't actually break from the first engagement to the point where the DT was necessary. Williams gashed them every which way inside, Taylor never faced much more than a light breeze, and yet Suh has a good game because metrics and overrating linemen

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Thaddius the Large posted:

I literally stopped listening to HDTGM because of the nonstop plugs, I strongly recommend We Hate Movies, and actually like it a lot more.

I decided to check this out on your recommendation, and there was a Draft Duel/Fan Kings ad.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

cheesetriangles posted:

"Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 41s42 seconds ago
More trades from Chicago: Bears have traded LB Jon Bostic to the Patriots, per @fieldyates."

Is he any good?

Lol no

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Actually, you will find that Bostic will be great once he is on a real team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Jethro posted:

I decided to check this out on your recommendation, and there was a Draft Duel/Fan Kings ad.

I also checked out the latest HDTGM and counted up the ads. It was around 12 minutes in two chunks of 5 and 7. Which seems fine for 100+ minutes of content. Certainly not enough to make somebody "literally stop" enjoying a fantastic podcast.

Green Bay - New England Superbowl going to be real good

• Locked thread