Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

In case anyone is curious, I'm pretty sure it's Job Simulator: The 2050 Archives, a VR game about robots in the future misunderstanding how modern-day dead-end jobs work.

It's also a game meant to be used with the HTC Vive virtual reality headgear and controller.

Here's Anthony Hopkins playing Odin again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/JVwoe7z.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/poO1Nxc.gifv

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

I just watched this at work and I was paralyzed with laughter. And I don't even know why.

EDIT: Oh god the buns all over the floor... halp!

The Rooster Teeth guys have a series on the game and managed to shake an energy drink, throw it out the store doors, and it rocketed off like a mento rocket into a car. The game is basically perfect.

The cooking one is the best because you can combine ANY three objects in a soup pot to make "item, item, and item soup" so they realized you can make Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup. :allears:

puppy party
Sep 21, 2008
Scrolling through Facebook when suddenly...

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

thecluckmeme posted:

The Rooster Teeth guys have a series on the game and managed to shake an energy drink, throw it out the store doors, and it rocketed off like a mento rocket into a car. The game is basically perfect.

The cooking one is the best because you can combine ANY three objects in a soup pot to make "item, item, and item soup" so they realized you can make Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup. :allears:

Oh my god I'm in pain watching their videos. When they ate a moldy donut and threw up the first thing they thought of was to eat another one and try to catch the vomit in a mug.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

You make a better door than a window. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. Congratulations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

RareAcumen posted:

I actually did take it from a Vine originally.

For a second I thought this was a doobie simulator

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

El Burbo posted:

good news

loving internet keeps throwing me curveballs! Thanks.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Dick Trauma posted:

Oh my god I'm in pain watching their videos. When they ate a moldy donut and threw up the first thing they thought of was to eat another one and try to catch the vomit in a mug.

Got a link? I looked at their YouTube channel, and it just looked like a bunch of clickbait garbage to me.

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

thecluckmeme posted:

But can you make Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup, Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup, and Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup Soup?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

stubblyhead posted:

Got a link? I looked at their YouTube channel, and it just looked like a bunch of clickbait garbage to me.

Here you go.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Spikey posted:

But can you make Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup, Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup, and Soup, Soup, and Soup Soup Soup?

Hopefully they've learned from Space Station 13 and not included recursive cooking.

\/\/\/Buffallo soup soup soup?

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 04:54 on Aug 24, 2016

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Spikey posted:

Soup soup Soup soup soup soup Soup soup.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

stubblyhead posted:

It's 80% junk and mediocre vids, the Series "VR the champions" has all their Vive stuff

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

budgieinspector has a new favorite as of 07:42 on Aug 24, 2016

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Now *that's* some quality no-selling.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

It was just a matter of time before someone took those Harambe memes too seriously.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Dicks out.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I guess the stress of trying to live up to Steve Jobs finally got to him. He looks a lot older than 32 too.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

puppy party posted:

Scrolling through Facebook when suddenly...

G... Goatse?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Is that officially licensed by Tumblr?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Is that officially licensed by Tumblr?

It says "Door", not "Doormat".

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlyzHkRESaI

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

It's really weird that they photoshopped in the shirt in a couple of those...

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Also moving the Golden ratio spiral defeats the purpose.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

I know it's not your video but that is NOT a roller coaster...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Trastion posted:

I know it's not your video but that is NOT a roller coaster...

It's a rotor duckster

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Snapchat A Titty posted:

It's a rotor duckster

Yeah, the 'coaster' is the part on the actual rotating deck that keeps the ducks from leaving wet stains on it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

God drat you. I didn't even drink milk this morning!

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

These things never remotely fit the underlying image. I found a legit one though

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

So that's what a rabbit punch is.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Schlub Husband posted:

These things never remotely fit the underlying image. I found a legit one though

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Schlub Husband posted:

The oval office spiral, makes pepole who look like it look like a douche.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Schlub Husband posted:

These things never remotely fit the underlying image.

Actually, I think the problem here is that you're not posting correctly to make it fit.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Roro posted:

G... Goatse?

:eng101: Goatsea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Goats! See?