Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

track day bro! posted:

he got banned for posting here? haha

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DrWrestling69 posted:

I went for a walk and caught some pokemons

:frogon:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
i just caught a pidgey that appeared on my bed

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.1m1sxh85z

Lmao

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Like a normal adult, I started up my computer, played a couple hours of Overwatch,

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Getting really sick of these people

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

i didnt click the link but is it about black people

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I made a face whilst reading that article

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Sperglord go

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

It's a disease

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
This random dog just walked into the house and had himself a tour. We returned him to his owner who was walking around the alley in her underwear.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Not sure which side I want to be on in Americas race war.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
pissflaps is black as hell

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Paddyb posted:

This random dog just walked into the house and had himself a tour. We returned him to his owner who was walking around the alley in her underwear.

Oh my. "You got a cute boston, lady" You could have said.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Paddyb posted:

That dog is dope.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Mr. Mambold posted:

Oh my. "You got a cute boston, lady" You could have said.

MY WIFE was with me so I had to keep it clean and above board

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Also that's an oddly industrial looking stairway for a house. I'd like to see moar

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i have criticisms of the decor, but ultimately i like it so i will keep them to myself

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I gotta go eat bbq, I'll find some pics later.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

I'm going to a bbq myself. I will not report back

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
tell Santana hi

e: misread

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
if i listen into my whiskey tumbler (tumblr) i can hear the ocean

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

Also that's an oddly industrial looking stairway for a house. I'd like to see moar

hurr durr oddly industrial it's an open stairway you clown. So simple to assemble pissflaps could probably do it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mr. Mambold posted:

hurr durr oddly industrial it's an open stairway you clown. So simple to assemble pissflaps could probably do it.

???

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Just yankin your chain eat chain A7h

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
personally im skipping a night out with coworkers to drink gin and tonic alone on my couch

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

mambo doesnt know where he is or what day it is

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

A thing most of can only aspire to

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I'm going to see Seth sentry at a wool shed tonight, is there anything I need to know? I'm not down with the kids

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
im making 3.5 pounds of deer meat into venison barbacoa so i can make burritos this week and im also going to make a bunch of tapioca pudding so i guess ill be giving a bunch of food away in addition to eating a lot of food

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

The fact that a delusional, hate-filled redneck can casually walk around Walmart with an AR-15 strapped to his back, while a black child gets executed in the toy department playing with a toy gun while his mother shops - tells us all we need to know.
The same 'justice system' that habitually acquits them, will acquit the Baton Rouge and Minnesota chickenchits that would not have done it to white guys. Lets start showing all the video of them frequently klling whites in traffic stops please. Considering the number of whites in the population, I'm sure there's many.

And never mind the big picture - our brain dead hypocrisy of allying the Wahhabi head- choppin Saudis and Gulf princes, arming them and their 'terrorist' Al-Qaida/Nusra rebels, helping them with CIA operatives, special forces and drones, slaughtering arabs daily "fighting terrorism" - annihilating towns, villages, countries, entire Regions, creating widows and orphans by the millions, creating enemies by the tens of millions, congressmen invested in the contractors and corporations getting filthy rich doing so, so they can install a fkin pipeline from the largest gas reserves in the world underneath the Persian gulf through Iraq, Saudi Arabia, through Syria to Europe so they can get obscenely rich. We are waay too mentally trashed to even acknowledge this Evil, let alone lift a finger to speak against it. And I won't even get into our satanic trash recently overthrowing Honduras, and the historical overthrowing of pretty much every government in South America, Iran and many others around the world. Nor will I go into their collusive legalization of daily pumping fracking fluids by the metric ton into the oceans poisoning the water, soil and air - destroying the planet ....we don't have time for this right now b/c two of our disgusted citizens have grown impatient and tired of singing Kumbaya and declared war on our mostly duped, and a lot of hate-filled, military armored cops. We need them to blindly run around cleaning up our slobbering greedy, collusive law makers' intentional neglect and destruction of society ...and the world.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

hello

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Weaponized Cum posted:

The fact that a delusional, hate-filled redneck can casually walk around Walmart with an AR-15 strapped to his back, while a black child gets executed in the toy department playing with a toy gun while his mother shops - tells us all we need to know.
The same 'justice system' that habitually acquits them, will acquit the Baton Rouge and Minnesota chickenchits that would not have done it to white guys. Lets start showing all the video of them frequently klling whites in traffic stops please. Considering the number of whites in the population, I'm sure there's many.

And never mind the big picture - our brain dead hypocrisy of allying the Wahhabi head- choppin Saudis and Gulf princes, arming them and their 'terrorist' Al-Qaida/Nusra rebels, helping them with CIA operatives, special forces and drones, slaughtering arabs daily "fighting terrorism" - annihilating towns, villages, countries, entire Regions, creating widows and orphans by the millions, creating enemies by the tens of millions, congressmen invested in the contractors and corporations getting filthy rich doing so, so they can install a fkin pipeline from the largest gas reserves in the world underneath the Persian gulf through Iraq, Saudi Arabia, through Syria to Europe so they can get obscenely rich. We are waay too mentally trashed to even acknowledge this Evil, let alone lift a finger to speak against it. And I won't even get into our satanic trash recently overthrowing Honduras, and the historical overthrowing of pretty much every government in South America, Iran and many others around the world. Nor will I go into their collusive legalization of daily pumping fracking fluids by the metric ton into the oceans poisoning the water, soil and air - destroying the planet ....we don't have time for this right now b/c two of our disgusted citizens have grown impatient and tired of singing Kumbaya and declared war on our mostly duped, and a lot of hate-filled, military armored cops. We need them to blindly run around cleaning up our slobbering greedy, collusive law makers' intentional neglect and destruction of society ...and the world.

That actually doesn't help me very much with my seth sentry problem

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Lolz

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

i caught a krabby while i was taking a poo poo

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small