Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

JOHN CENA posted:

especially when like 20 of them come from dragon gate

The Jimmys are the best, watch this slander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumbling Nuggets
Jan 14, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The worst Wrestling Jimmy will always be Murderer Jimmy Snuka.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Jimmy Hart still cool? I don't remember him doing/saying anything problematic (other than taking paychecks to appear on Wrestlicious, but bleeding money marks dry is a time-honored wrestling tradition)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Benne posted:

Is Jimmy Hart still cool? I don't remember him doing/saying anything problematic (other than taking paychecks to appear on Wrestlicious, but bleeding money marks dry is a time-honored wrestling tradition)
I've never heard anything bad about Jimmy other than he'll work any mark for money. He might also be a lich.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jimmy Hart has made deals with at least one dark lord.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

njsykora posted:

Jimmy Hart has made deals with at least one dark lord.

well, yeah he's never hid it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulejdst5P3Q

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Benne posted:

I mean, he's a nearly 80 year old guy from the south. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some less than cool opinions, but if he does he has kept it all to himself. I do genuinely hope that is he just a cool old carny.

His twitter feed is all business. Tweeting about appearances and booking him and retweeting pretty much anyone that mentions him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jimmy Hart perfected the art of changing a song just enough that you don't get sued. Hero.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/andynemmity/status/1333097876549877761?s=21

Deleted tweet read,

quote:

Trying to make Shanna's views about wrestling is bad faith discussion.

She sees terrorist attacks where she lives, and wants them to end. She feels the suffering of people who are beheaded for doing nothing wrong.

That is normal. She shouldn't be demonized.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This seems like a pretty smart tweet to me, actually. Guy realized he was wrong and apologized instead of melting down. It's an aspirational story.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Vince MechMahon posted:

This seems like a pretty smart tweet to me, actually. Guy realized he was wrong and apologized instead of melting down. It's an aspirational story.

Rest of the thread and adjacent replies are kind of aggravating, he’s not melting down but doing a lot of mental gymnastics to learning the hard way a fun experience for himself and treating the whole thing as a purely intellectual exercise.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Rest of the thread and adjacent replies are kind of aggravating, he’s not melting down but doing a lot of mental gymnastics to learning the hard way a fun experience for himself and treating the whole thing as a purely intellectual exercise.

It's better than him doubling down and defending her. That's the low bar I'm working at these days.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's better than him doubling down and defending her. That's the low bar I'm working at these days.

Can’t argue with that.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

His replies just get worse and worse as the thread goes on ...

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Davros1 posted:

His replies just get worse and worse

:hmmyes:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jordan Oliver weighing in

https://twitter.com/TheJordanOliver/status/1332891052525690882?s=19

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Literally what is the upshot of saying something like that. Even if you are right.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

MJeff posted:

Literally what is the upshot of saying something like that. Even if you are right.

the same reason he says anything to prove he is very smart and very on the inside.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/thejordanoliver/status/1332892124908498945?s=21

“I am pretty sure he didn’t get that surgery he crowd funded once” is quite the leap to “this man is lying about having to have his arm amputated.”

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ol' Rov has been the embodiment of "no, dig up, stupid" for years, why would he ever learn anything

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Rovert likes attention.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm not angry I am actually laughing, or would be if I were not prevented from laughing legally.

https://twitter.com/TeamLouie/status/1332746926224248835

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

louie filed a lawsuit over the mean memes of himself but can't help wanting to share them on his twitter while his lawyer screams at him to stop and delete it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/TeamLouie/status/1332363360655060992?s=20

Is this how he’s trying to downplay the creepy DMs he sent to women?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://twitter.com/TeamLouie/status/1332363360655060992?s=20

Is this how he’s trying to downplay the creepy DMs he sent to women?

He has a mental illness, no doubt about it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ICR posted:

plenty of people have mental illness without being like this dude.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Rovert likes attention.

I'm going to take his bait and give it to him then.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1333190992686706688

What quote are we making up this time?

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

god, can we not do this exact thing again? just point and laugh at how sad it is that he's been banned from every wrestling forum in existence yet he still feels compelled to read and respond to SA via twitter, i beg of you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems like you're addressing the poster Vandar as god. But in my opinion, that user isn't god. comment?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2tUbVBCzOQ

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Cavauro posted:

it seems like you're addressing the poster Vandar as god. But in my opinion, that user isn't god. comment?

What does God need with a twitter account?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Vandar posted:

What quote are we making up this time?

Lead Pipe Cinch put words inside quotation marks which technically makes them a 'quote'.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Would it be COMPLETELY shocking if it turned out that Jimmy made up the amputation as a scam to crowdfund drug money or whatever? No.

But this doesn't match up with his previous scams, which were usually along the lines of "I need money and I'm selling my old gear/merch." Here, he said nothing about money in his tweet announcing the amputation, gave enough details that the tweet obliquely acknowledged his addictions, and his only mention of the GoFundMe was retweeting one of the newz site stories that talked about it.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Cavauro posted:

Well, as far as you know...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ICR posted:

Fun fact: "douchebag" is not in the DSM-V.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

What does God need with a twitter account?
could god create a twitter account so boring that He couldn't get milkshake ducked?

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1333822826734784513

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the fact he calls him riddle shows how far the boot is inside his throat, what a bitch.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
He's right, choosing to be a rapist is gonna turn the fans off of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The last thing anyone wants is for Riddle to be himself.