Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

A moment of silence for Apollo who is 20 cs down to Keith

Lol that is like an achievement in itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
botlane Ziggs loving finally

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
WEll echo fox drafted what, in my opinion, was the better comp with a stronger 5v5 and good control for fights vs a team that basically only had gragas barrel and walking backwards to disengage. However, there was one small problem: The part of ashe was played by Keith McBrief.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I've started watching some League again lately after several months of not. What change made Gragas a top laner again? I've seen him in a ton of games now.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
they nerfed the other meta top laners & most of the played adcs are super immobile so he can actually do things, I think thats it.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Holy poo poo Lira's eyes are barely visible.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

I've started watching some League again lately after several months of not. What change made Gragas a top laner again? I've seen him in a ton of games now.

His sustain went up by like 50% and Maokai/Shen nerfs

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

turn away now lib!! do it

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Firebert posted:

His sustain went up by like 50% and Maokai/Shen nerfs

This and he is also a good flex in champ select since his jungle clear/sustain was always good. His ganks aren't as good as before because your ult cast was instant but e flash is still a good gank and in most cases at least flash for flash trade.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
So what do you know pulse actually does have a useful skill

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I feel bad for that guy because that means he has to read twitch chat

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

So what do you know pulse actually does have a useful skill

Finding racists in twitch chat isn't a skill, it's called "basic reading comprehension"

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Banning people from Twitch who spout racism and sexism would be the same as creating a 30 min cooldown for writing in the chat

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Savage Cracker posted:

Banning people from Twitch who spout racism and sexism would be the same as creating a 30 min cooldown for writing in the chat

This is a good idea for big event Twitch chats.

E: Apparently KT lost to Kongdoo in case you were wondering how far the post-telecom war KT collapse was going.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 26, 2017

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Fnatic v PSG on right now. PSG picked tristana to mix stuff up a bit, also their jungle got caught in river and gave up FB before minion spawn, hurrhurr

E: oh dear rumble gets ganked almost instantly too.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

https://esports.yahoo.com/yes-lol-nalcs-week9-keith-011700624.html

Holy if you want to feel depressed watch this interview with Keith. You can feel it in his voice that he has lost all confidence and how much the community's criticism has affected him.

I have flamed Keith for his performances and I think most of Reddit/twitter/analyst have too but it feels bad to see him so sad. Hope he understands most people don't like his performance and its not about him personally. He is only 19 so having this many people tell you you're poo poo must be hard to deal with. Riot should have some sort of Psychologist for player well being because so many players have come out and said they got anxiety/panic attacks because of all the pressure and community.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Has he considered not being the 12th rank adc in the league?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
it is literally about him personally. about him being aFUCKING PIECE OF poo poo

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Phoenix 1 dropping a ban, let's see how Wild Turtle can piss this one away.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

fail noobs feeling true terror is the correct outcome tho....

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hey everyone's saying mean things about me just because I'm worse than made up players like "Cody sun" who aren't even actually real. This is unfair.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Maybe if you suck at pro league you shouldn't go on social media seeking validation. Keith should try that. Pro athletes who have a single bad game in any sport probably get like thousands of trash talk social media messages directed at them with a sprinkle of death threats thrown into the mix.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
pretty sure this Dig v IMT game will actually never end

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dig........

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I enjoy the fact that Lee and Maokai have 5 out of 6 items identical at full build

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

pretty sure this Dig v IMT game will actually never end

lol i just clicked over after the end of game 2 of tsm p1 and game 2 of dig v imt is like... 1 min in.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Cross the "Three Emperors" and be crushed - Collusion leads to Reggie and Jack's ultimate goal: TL out of the promo tournament and echofox in.

fnox
May 19, 2013

Lol, 10k gold throw on IMT-DIG's game 2

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I'm torn. On the one hand I'd like to see TL end up in relegations but I'd also like to see Flyquest not make playoffs.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Flyquest picks all the winning lanes and loses every lane. Flyquesr why do you frustrate me so.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

lmfao that sounds of the game

Dadroach: look baron look baron

Doublelift: ...end the game

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

wait that must have been matt dadroach isnt on tl anymore

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm the talon that gets 1v1'd by Huhi, ama

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

CLG.. :cripes:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

NV are absolute poo poo at anything but pure mechanics, but they're so fun to watch :allears:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

..just take the infernal, TL.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Well, this was actually a super fun game.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Wuxi posted:

Well, this was actually a super fun game.

ninja is a massive liability and awesome at the same time

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Cross the "Three Emperors" and be crushed - Collusion leads to Reggie and Jack's ultimate goal: TL out of the promo tournament and echofox in.

I wouldn't put it past Reggie and his pal steve to set up some shady deal to avoid relegations.

Sucks flyquest make it past over IMT. IMT make bigger mistakes but they are not full cheese like Flyquest. Flyquest playing standard is loving horrible to watch. Altec seems to be playing decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
TL looks like a completely different team with DL. If they had a good mid they look like they would be at the top of the table. I don't know how to feel about this.

• Locked thread