Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Jimmithy posted:

i just got like 8 pokeballs from the local synagogue

surprisingly generous

whats ur best pokemon so far, mine is a 175 raticate but i also have a 109 seel which owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

I decided to buy a legal essay from an online essay-writing service called Law Essays Help. I paid around £200 for something I was promised would be the standard of a 2:1 degree, but I was sent an appalling essay which I do not believe could have been written by an English speaker – and someone who appeared not to have a law degree (at least not from the UK).

I demanded a refund but was instead offered a revised version. This did not arrive, and when I contacted the firm again it said I would have to wait until the following week – and it was still not prepared to offer me a refund. Even then the supposedly “revised” piece of work was the same as the first paper. Please help me to protect other students from being caught.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bogan Krkic posted:

whats ur best pokemon so far, mine is a 175 raticate but i also have a 109 seel which owns

i cant play pokemon go without being sexually harassed by gamestop employees and shot at by racist cops IRL i me my

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

African AIDS cum posted:

i cant play pokemon go without being sexually harassed by gamestop employees and shot at by racist cops IRL i me my

cool

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FaggotSteve

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

African AIDS cum

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

im going to the raleigh for a birthday and im gonna get loaded and stare at chebs

saturdayze

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Big chebs fan over here

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
chebs is my fave pokeman

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

hes a big loser

-fat greasy puto

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
steve was prob reading that pikemon go article and was like "wow this is real bad" and then got to the part where the guy refers to his gf as his partner and was like "wow this dude is on my
wavelength epic win" and thats what happened when steve read the pokemon go thing

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

the art teacher ._.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

fat greasy puto posted:

steve was prob reading that pikemon go article and was like "wow this is real bad" and then got to the part where the guy refers to his gf as his partner and was like "wow this dude is on my
wavelength epic win" and thats what happened when steve read the pokemon go thing

idk what this means but pokemon and partners are epic win

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat greasy puto posted:

he's definitely a septic queer

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

is anyone enduring a summer heatwave? its a nice cool 58 degrees here in the mountains and its snowing higher up

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

is anyone enduring a summer heatwave? its a nice cool 58 degrees here in the mountains and its snowing higher up

ive got the a/c on

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bogan Krkic posted:

ive got a 431 pidgeot cuz the missus took a long walk into town and i caught 9000 pidgeys

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
pokemon go back to gbs

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

Where are you, Wyoming?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Jimmithy posted:

ive got a 431 pidgeot cuz the missus took a long walk into town and i caught 9000 pidgeys

drat son

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

Where are you, Wyoming?

close my friend

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kwagga posted:

ive got the a/c on

are you watching la grande boucle

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I've got a Pokemon

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

its 92f with 60% humidity aka another day

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

are you watching la grande boucle

no because idc

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bovril Delight posted:

I've got a Pokemon

good

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Now I've got two while riding as a passenger

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kwagga posted:

no because idc

wow doesnt sound like you're integrating into the french culture melting pot at all and consider yourself apart from the "natives" and are maybe just there to extract $$ wow thoughts

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Bovril Delight posted:

I've got a Pokemon

tell me all about your pokemons, big pokeman lover here

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

gigi plz ban these pokemon guys

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
rename ni**a stebe pokemong

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
or pokemongo idc

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

wow doesnt sound like you're integrating into the french culture melting pot at all and consider yourself apart from the "natives" and are maybe just there to extract $$ wow thoughts

confirmed

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

ephex posted:

rename all these tards pokemong 1,2,3 etc

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

kwagga's there for the cheese

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

fat greasy puto posted:

it's what happened

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Bogan Krkic posted:

I got that one that looks like Nicki minaj

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
my partner said extremely loudly that a black man in our queue for a club 'looked like a gorilla'. I decided to sleep on it and challenged her over breakfast and she claims she said guerilla as he was wearing khaki. But a girl behind us gave her a dirty look. Thoughts?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Breath Ray posted:

my partner said extremely loudly that a black man in our queue for a club 'looked like a gorilla'. I decided to sleep on it and challenged her over breakfast and she claims she said guerilla as he was wearing khaki. But a girl behind us gave her a dirty look. Thoughts?

sounds like shes a keeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
thats a solid cover story

• Locked thread