Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

George Soros gave me fifty dollars every time I voted Hillary, made a cool 250 election day :smug:

If Bernie got elected you'd owe me half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I guess all the people who want "money out of politics" believe that only established elites deserve a voice.

The case of Citizens United was literally about how "campaign finance reform" laws were used to silence citizens from speaking out against a candidate (Hillary Clinton) "too close" to an election date.

McCain-Feingold was a travesty, and sought to limit political speech to politicians, media, and rich individuals.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Snatch Duster posted:

bernie wasn't a democrat. Also, I'm not a fan of full communism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs

Prager university, yes, these are people to be listened to.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

Prager university, yes, these are people to be listened to.

as opposed to some marxist with a hitler avatar?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nut to Butt posted:

I guess all the people who want "money out of politics" believe that only established elites deserve a voice.

The case of Citizens United was literally about how "campaign finance reform" laws were used to silence citizens from speaking out against a candidate (Hillary Clinton) "too close" to an election date.

McCain-Feingold was a travesty, and sought to limit political speech to politicians, media, and rich individuals.

Loooool

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

"The people with no power and money? It's all their fault!!!" - a foreign retard

The only reason you do not have high quality cheap universal healthcare​ right this moment is that your people willingly elected a bunch of malicious dipshits into the house of Representatives and the Senate. This is literally the only reason. There is no big conspiracy to keep sanity out of politics, the voting public is literally insane and that's all there is to it.

The only reason why a fat idiot baby is pretending to run the federal government and making vroom vroom noises is because people voted for him. This is not about Clinton or Jeb or whatever

Are you badass enough to face this truth? This thread is the best example that something is seriously broke with people's brains and until you figure out what the gently caress is going on, nothing will get better.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

The only reason you do not have high quality cheap universal health right this moment is that your people willingly elected a bunch of malicious dipshits into the house of Representatives and the Senate. This is literally the only reason. There is no big conspiracy to keep sanity out of politics, the voting public is literally insane and that's all there is to it.

The only reason why a fat idiot baby is pretending to run the federal government and making vroom vroom noises is because people voted for him. This is not about Clinton or Jeb or whatever

Are you badass enough to face this truth? This thread is the best example that something is seriously broke with people's brains and until you figure out what the gently caress is going on, nothing will get better.

It's all true, death to America

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Snatch Duster posted:

Regardless He ran for the democratic nomination and was the only candidate to even mention getting money out of politics. I'm at work and can't watch a YouTube video right now.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

death to America

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

The only reason you do not have high quality cheap universal healthcare​ right this moment is that your people willingly elected a bunch of malicious dipshits into the house of Representatives and the Senate. This is literally the only reason. There is no big conspiracy to keep sanity out of politics, the voting public is literally insane and that's all there is to it.

I'll refute that straight from the mouths of Obamacare's design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwdLloyifsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkqn6wsrUfs

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Are you saying Bernie is a communist?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Obamacare's architect

"We wrote it to confuse people on purpose. Americans are dumb lol"

Obama's speechwriters

"Lol, dumbasses believed us"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Seems to me this supports what he said?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Seems to me this supports what he said?

The voting public isn't insane, they're being lied to

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Are you saying Bernie is a communist?

he is a marxist that is certain.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Look, middle America isn't going to vote for Obamacare when all it was was a tax to hit them again to pay the insurance companies to keep a bad system going

Obama and his cronies knew this but acted like good guys who shucks, couldn't catch a break

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The voting public isn't insane, they're being lied to

Yea I disagreed with insane it's a combination of ignorance and blatant misinformation being spread through the media and politicians on both sides

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
thank god i have two monitors, one for the almighty trump orb photo and the other for trump in his jew hat touching the wall :3

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
How can Americans make good choices in elections when all candidates are so bad?

Bernie was right. Get money out of politics and bring competence in.

But if anyone tries to get money out of politics he's a communist

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

But if anyone tries to get money out of politics he's a communist

No one has ever said this, ever.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No one has ever said this, ever.

What are you waiting to get money out of politics then?

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obamacare's architect

"We wrote it to confuse people on purpose. Americans are dumb lol"

Obama's speechwriters

"Lol, dumbasses believed us"

yeah we know, the american voting public are so irreversibly retarded that you would actually have to lie to them to try and pass things that benefit them now

but then they vote for the orange republican man who wants to undo it and cut 800bill from medicaid because the tv told them to lmao

it's hosed, hail satan

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
How's Trump's status today?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mackers posted:

yeah we know, the american voting public are so irreversibly retarded that you would actually have to lie to them to try and pass things that benefit them now

but then they vote for the orange republican man who wants to undo it and cut 800bill from medicaid because the tv told them to lmao

Obama scammed us, you can't fool people once the bill comes (even though they tried to delay it by incrementally raising premiums) and people said gently caress Obama + gently caress Hillary

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

On his knees sucking Israeli dick

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Fog Tripper posted:

Charged up on Orb and ready to Maga

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

On his knees sucking Israeli dick

So he's still fine?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

So he's still fine?

Better than ever

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trumps gonna be fine.

Black lawmaker received racist threats after calling for impeachment
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/al-green-racist-threats-trump-impeachment/index.html

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

So he's still fine?

He's Making America Great Again :patriot:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Snatch Duster posted:

All whites back Europe
All blacks people back Africa
Asians can stay
Aztlan return native people's
American South split and returned to Cherokee and Seminoles
Midwest cage match between Sioux and Blackfoot.

imo white people and black people can stay if they want but they need to socially assimilate, none of this "i mean, separate but equal, that's what gated communities are about right?" bullshit. going all the way to europe because you wanna hook up with white chicks is soooooo 1850. that said my people have been doing it for like 200 years now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Trumps gonna be fine.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/al-green-racist-threats-trump-impeachment/index.html

just like all of the racist activity after the election this is fake

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Burt Sexual posted:

Trumps gonna be fine.

quote:

Green -- who is black

I love that they had to be certain readers understood Green is not in fact - green.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Burt Sexual posted:

Trumps gonna be fine.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/17/north-carolina-gop-headquarters-firebombed.html

Still hasn't caught up to the tolerant left during the election even

Aren't D+D posters talking about smashing in Republican's heads with rocks on a daily basis :shrug:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

really queer Christmas posted:

"The people with no power and money? It's all their fault!!!" - a foreign retard

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

he is a marxist that is certain.

This is why Bernie lost

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Look, middle America isn't going to vote for Obamacare when all it was was a tax to hit them again to pay the insurance companies to keep a bad system going

Obama and his cronies knew this but acted like good guys who shucks, couldn't catch a break

You don't even understand your own political system. The most important election isn't the presidential one, it's the legislative.

ACA turned out the way it did because at least half of Congress was filled with human cumstains. Who voted for these chucklefucks in the primaries? Who did in the general elections? Where were the people's hopes for better healthcare then?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
People are telling me to die here every day. Beaten into a coma and pissed on etc

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

People are telling me to die here every day. Beaten into a coma and pissed on etc

the tolerant left yea right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Post better. And don't knock getting pissed on til you try it

• Locked thread