Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

insider posted:

Yea stream is so laggy now its not even watchable.

My favorite part is I'll be watching a lock being picked and as soon as its opened, the stream will zoom to a completely different location and song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stream is fine for me.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
nazi chat turned into pedo chat :aatrek:

TwatHammer
Sep 29, 2014

streams working just fine for me so far.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
he's just broadcasting at too high a quality so if you have poo poo internet like me it's unwatchable since there's no option to change it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mondlicht
Oct 13, 2011

if history could set you free
Watching this person unable to hack a terminal has completely spoiled my Fallout 4 experience, telling work that I don't need Tuesday as a vacation day anymore.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Generation Internet posted:

he's just broadcasting at too high a quality so if you have poo poo internet like me it's unwatchable since there's no option to change it

The last stream service he was using had a big yellow HD button at the bottom that toggled quality. Is that not still there?

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

Father Wendigo posted:

I liked that it takes six loving 12 gauge shells to the head delivered at point blank range to take down a single ghoul.

In all fairness, this streamer is so bad he probably has put points into melee or explosives.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
That was some spectacular fire animation from that engine.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Mokinokaro posted:

The last stream service he was using had a big yellow HD button at the bottom that toggled quality. Is that not still there?

nah, all the good streaming services shut his poo poo down pretty quickly, it was running like a dream for me earlier when he was on that one.

the streaming services that take the longest to shut him down are the bare-bones ones with no features

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

is this motherfucker still wearing that loving mask

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003
Paladin Danse sounds really familiar, but i can't place the voice.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I want to see Saint Jiub aka Desmond again

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
It's one of those voice actors that is in everything.

Also classical station, best station. Wait... thats not the game. drat.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smellem Sexbad posted:

Paladin Danse sounds really familiar, but i can't place the voice.

You have ~4 options to choose from.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

What are these fakeass dime store cazadore wannabes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fallout.4-RELOADED

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
is the stream dead

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

not as daed as this gaem

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fallout 4 lands on the samew day as my birth. what a day to celebrate.

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003
Okay it sounded like George Clooney, but that clearly isn't right. Probably just voice actor number 2 (of 4).

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i like how it took him 20 minutes to realize miniguns are still rear end

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

Smellem Sexbad posted:

Okay it sounded like George Clooney, but that clearly isn't right. Probably just voice actor number 2 (of 4).

What a fresh observation. Yes, Bethesda will soon rue the day they decided to minimalize their voice actor budget.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
he just killed a boss by hiding in a bus and the AI had no idea how to deal with that GOTY 2015

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wow look at all these voice actors http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2993508/fullcredits/

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
Link to stream

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

Was that the English language actors, or Polish? Or does that list include both languages?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Protons posted:

Was that the English language actors, or Polish? Or does that list include both languages?

Looks like both are mixed together.

EDIT: \/ I wasn't out to prove anything. Just noticed there's some duplicate character names in the listing. It's still more voice work than Bethesda hires.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Mokinokaro posted:

Looks like both are mixed together.

HAHA! You guys sure showed him!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Anyone else paying the full, recommended retailer's price, of 59.99 United States Dollars for this Video Game on release, and then proceeding to enjoy playing it?

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
I just want to do a good job at this game and make up for the streamer who is making a poem to stupidity every night

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Laughing On Line at the suicide bomber with a mini nuke, but not in a good way.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
You guys can argue all you, but I don't think you can really compare Witcher III to Fallout 4. I mean, the Witcher just blows Fallout out of the water when it comes to number of Polish voice actors.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Anyone else paying the full, recommended retailer's price, of 59.99 United States Dollars for this Video Game on release, and then proceeding to enjoy playing it?

lol

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr. Stingly posted:

I just want to do a good job at this game and make up for the streamer who is making a poem to stupidity every night

Bethesda's new strategy to avoid the game leaking to pirates is to make sure that they only give the game to people too stupid to rip a DVD.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This guy is the fabled Valve Playtester

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he seems to be currently trying to figure out that a door usually goes into a door shaped hole in the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Dudes, we are getting closer to the fun-having!!!

• Locked thread