Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Please tell me that horny boomers are still complaining that Aunt Fritzi isn't drawn with massive jugs anymore.

e: what an awful snipe. Have another Jay Pinkerton Spider-Man as penance

Sunswipe has a new favorite as of 20:56 on Aug 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Nancy is great.

Junius
May 14, 2006

Thank you, entertainment committee.

Paladinus posted:

It's yu-tsi-kah.

Thank you friends :)

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Gann Jerrod posted:

Nancy is great.

drat straight

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When will it be safe to buy avatars again?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

QUACKTASTIC posted:

When will it be safe to buy avatars again?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3934042

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Don't know how to feel about the extremely British duck comic...I'll allow it for now. I like the Duck Hunt one, the robot bees one is a little lolrandom.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Phlegmish posted:

Don't know how to feel about the extremely British duck comic...I'll allow it for now. I like the Duck Hunt one, the robot bees one is a little lolrandom.

The robot bees one is a reference to the Black Mirror episode where a swarm of robotic killer bees is hacked to kill anyone that the Social Media Online Mob has deemed to be cancelled: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hated_in_the_Nation

the Quack Mirror comics were great

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Junius posted:

Thank you friends :)

Here, have another! (:nws: on account of mild cartoon nudity)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I really like the Jucikas but I'm mildly confused by this one (and I swear I'm not PBFing, at least not intentionally)

Why does she seem surprised/disappointed that the laundry is dripping? Isn't that why she hung them up in the first place? Is it because they're dripping into the tub, which she wanted to use? She put them there. Couldn't she wait, or move the laundry somewhere else? There's no part of this situation that she didn't have control over, what a strange comic

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I really like the Jucikas but I'm mildly confused by this one (and I swear I'm not PBFing, at least not intentionally)

Why does she seem surprised/disappointed that the laundry is dripping? Isn't that why she hung them up in the first place? Is it because they're dripping into the tub, which she wanted to use? She put them there. Couldn't she wait, or move the laundry somewhere else? There's no part of this situation that she didn't have control over, what a strange comic

she's disappointed because now she will get wet when taking a bath, that's why she has to use an umberella

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ChubbyChecker posted:

she's disappointed because now she will get wet when taking a bath, that's why she has to use an umberella

:psyduck: he;lp

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's humour.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

She has to hang the laundry over the bath because otherwise her floor will get wet.

The water dripping from the laundry is cold so she doesn't want to get it on her when she's in the bath.

She has to have the bath right then because the secret police are arresting anyone who goes more than 24 hours without a bath.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's humour.

Debatable

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Were it not, it wouldn't be.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The author wanted a pretext to get her naked.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grevling posted:

Clearly it's Zero Suit Jucika.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Grevling posted:

That's fine with me, I like my Jucika with added pulp tbh

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Qwertycoatl posted:

She has to hang the laundry over the bath because otherwise her floor will get wet.

The water dripping from the laundry is cold so she doesn't want to get it on her when she's in the bath.

Yeah, keep in mind that she probably either hand washed it or had a really lovely washing machine (LOL if you think she could afford a dryer, that's only for party functionaries), so it's still dripping.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:eyepop: the holy grail of Jucikas

i just spontaneously nutted all over my room

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, keep in mind that she probably either hand washed it or had a really lovely washing machine (LOL if you think she could afford a dryer, that's only for party functionaries), so it's still dripping.

Girls hang their clothes to dry even today because the best drier will still destroy delicates.

And yes, if you hang your clothes and live in an apt, you hang them over the tub, and yes, after spending the day cleaning and doing laundry, you want to take a nice relaxing bath.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

In case people don't check the probation reason: gross.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Phlegmish posted:

That one seems to me to be a piss take on black mirrors out there concepts rather than trying to be lolrandom

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Moon Slayer posted:

In case people don't check the probation reason: gross.

:cumpolice:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

RFC2324 posted:

Girls hang their clothes to dry even today because the best drier will still destroy delicates.

And yes, if you hang your clothes and live in an apt, you hang them over the tub, and yes, after spending the day cleaning and doing laundry, you want to take a nice relaxing bath.

I hang all of my clothes over the floor because the washers I use (even when I was using the lovely apartment building laundromat) are strong enough to stop them from dripping.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I hang all of my clothes over the floor because the washers I use (even when I was using the lovely apartment building laundromat) are strong enough to stop them from dripping.

1500 RPM Samsung FTW.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Must be nice. My stuff comes out of the wash wet enough that hanging it will cause dripping, tho it won't drip on the way to whatever dries it.

Ofc, to me the most important thing to let hang dry is my underwear so :shrug:

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Pandyland is great

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Why do Vinnie the Assassin and Vinnie the Clown share a fax :psyduck:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Huh. When did MM+O get a new artist?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Arrhythmia posted:

Why do Vinnie the Assassin and Vinnie the Clown share a fax :psyduck:

Vinnie has two phone lines and one fax line

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

Vinnie has two phone lines and one fax line

Why isn't his first question "which service are you calling for?"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Arrhythmia posted:

Why isn't his first question "which service are you calling for?"

Because she specifically asked for the hitman service. Who asks if a birthday clown can make people disappear?

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

The 8 on the clown's fax is scratched and looks like a 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Because she specifically asked for the hitman service. Who asks if a birthday clown can make people disappear?

Clowns also do magic. I can tell you this as a wizard clown myself.