Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm playing Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup because it's my vacation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dark Souls

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Monster Hunter World

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

Dark Souls

Just got remastered in the sale and haven't played it in a looooong time, excited

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

goferchan posted:

Just got remastered in the sale and haven't played it in a looooong time, excited

Same! I got it on PS4 but I'm going on holiday next week and raging I never got it on Switch instead :saddowns:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

Same! I got it on PS4 but I'm going on holiday next week and raging I never got it on Switch instead :saddowns:

I've bought dark souls 5 times now lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

How’s the PS4 population? I was late to the souls train so it’d be cool to replay DS with a lot of active invasions and stuff like the gravelord covenant actually working

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

How’s the PS4 population? I was late to the souls train so it’d be cool to replay DS with a lot of active invasions and stuff like the gravelord covenant actually working

Not sure, I got it on PC and haven't played yet i'm going on vacation til tues

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

bought dead cells recently and finding it to be rad as hell

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Terranigma

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

chrono cross. I only played a little bit as a kid so it’s very unfamiliar. Battle system is... interesting to say the least.

Music is great. Good summer feels game so far

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Started a new random seed of Cadence and it's surprisingly random. I was wondering if it would actually generate all new overworld tiles or if it would just shuffle the ones I had already seen and it seems like it's truly random. There's a few key locations that have the same layout but everything else from items to enemy spawns is completely randomized. This game is so sick.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Cadence of Hyrule. Going to be a great vacation game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got too hype for mario maker and plugged in the Wii U to warm up my course making skills.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Going to check out the games I got on sale this weekend. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is first up.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Some NecroDancer with my coffee. Made it through Zone 1 but didn’t have enough money for one of the golden keys so I’m gonna run it a few more times before moving on to 2.

Prototype or Mortal Kombat 11 later

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pathmans. might stream re4 tonight depending on how late i get home

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Woke up with the Gourmet Race song in my head this morning, clearly divine instruction to play Kirby today, so I'm going to start Star Allies. Probably Prototype later.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this Sunday let us pour one out for arfjason, whose entire country has lost all electricity to game with

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

its been a minute since i played blue dragon, so gonna get back into that

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doing some Father’s Day stuff and then who knows. I played a bunch of REmake yesterday since I’ve been in an very RE mood lately

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Going to Bosnij on business.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Average Bear posted:

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Average Bear posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Average Bear posted:

lmfao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.

a classic

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I bricked my copy of Rogue Squadron by trying to make sick GameShark codes on it, a thing I didn't even realize was possible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bee boss in Cuphead is amazeballs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also a huge fan of the final phase of the bird fight where it's passed out in a stretcher and nurse birds fly around throwing drugs

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i want to play an snes jrpg

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

mycophobia posted:

I had a 30% off earthbound coupon from nintendo eshop notifications so I’ve been playing that

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

I had a 30% off earthbound coupon from nintendo eshop notifications so I’ve been playing that

ive been thinking about that, but also FF6, or maybe something else. I'm indecisive. there's so much stuff I've never played

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Well, after getting my replacement graphics card ready for the weekend, I was actually able to play some Hitman, R6 Siege and Mordhau this weekend - huzzah! (Since annoyingly, my old card wasn't coping well with playing 'demanding' games anymore. Ah well) Felt good to actually be able to lop off some heads and win some Siege rounds again though, that's for sure.

EDIT: Oh also, I continued our HoI4 campaign with a friend of mine. Together we dropped ten atomic bombs on southern England across three months (well, two days split across three months anyway, I suppose) which wiped out huge amounts of their people and infrastructure, then successfully invaded.
I mean sure, everyone in Europe may start noticing birth defect stats rising over the next hundred years, but hey, if that's what it takes to win WW2 (which is now in the final months of 1951) then so be it! :v:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 17, 2019

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

good news: it's going to be tough to make a bad choice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cuphead ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

ive been thinking about that, but also FF6, or maybe something else. I'm indecisive. there's so much stuff I've never played

Have you played Chrono Trigger? That, FF6 or Earthbound are excellent choices

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc11_jkOKx0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Have you played Chrono Trigger? That, FF6 or Earthbound are excellent choices

yeah I played thru Chrono Trigger last year and loved it