Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Left and greens don't really care about anything else than their sosiaaliturvatuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

ongelma on juuri siinä että kaikki suomalaiset puolueet ovat olleet mukana tekemässä sitä

on yhdentekevää onko hallituksessa vasureita vai ei, sama meno jatkuu

Viime vuonna meinasin äänestää ensimmäistä kertaa mutta pitkän mietinnän jälkeen tajusin että eihän täällä ole saatana ketään järkevää ketä äänestää

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That means you must start your own party. Watch out guys hillo 2019 will blow this thing wide open.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hillo posted:

When are we going to get angry about the rampant corruption in the government and all the hyväveliverkosto

You do realize we fought a war against that back in the early 1900s?

Serious answer: I've been angry at Kepu and Kokoomus for twenty years now. (Note: In Turku, SDP counts as a Kepu and Kokoomus because :lol: Turku's Disease täällä Suomen synnyinmuistot sumfaraa. [Not actually :lol: :(]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I seriously thought the Hesburgerbergers were behind the recent fire at Käsityöläismuseo but apparently that was just a heating accident.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ylilauta poster/reader spotted

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Ylilauta poster/reader spotted

What?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
This is my käsityöläismuseo http://ylilauta.org/erotiikka/

Jerry Cotton posted:

Serious answer: I've been angry at Kepu and Kokoomus for twenty years now. (Note: In Turku, SDP counts as a Kepu and Kokoomus because :lol: Turku's Disease täällä Suomen synnyinmuistot sumfaraa. [Not actually :lol: :(]

Looking at songs/things/we 5-20 years back they always complain about the same thing about the government.. And literally nothing has changed lmao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hillo posted:

Looking at songs/things/we 5-20 years back they always complain about the same thing about the government.. And literally nothing has changed lmao

Corruption is probably a lot more prevalent nowadays.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZijCcPZKYU

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
This iltapaska article starts to seem more and more legit every day http://www.iltapaska.com/sipilan-uusi-suunnitelma-tama-oli-vasta-alkua/

Liked favourited subsribed shared

hillo fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 2, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

pro klik

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1454381446289.html

quote:

Kohuyhtiö Caruna ei maksa käytännössä lainkaan veroja Suomeen. Toimitusjohtajan mukaan kyseessä on maan tapa.

Can someone come rape my rear end so I can feel better

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkest Auer posted:

If you ask Geriatric Pirate, that never happens because private business is altruistic and they never raise prices.

It's not altruism, it's competition. And no matter how much you cry about it, it tends to work a lot better than letting bureaucrats run the show.

Anyway, in this case, the government decided to mandate huge investments (change in some requirements required updating a lot of the infra) the year after it privatized the company. So no poo poo prices would increase. Lol if you think it would have worked differently with a valtionyhtio.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
valtio myi kaiken kaivostoimintansa just ennen edellistä kaivosbuumia :thumbsup:

e: paitsi kemin kromikaivoksen

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Feb 2, 2016

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Valtio möi valtion. Thank god it doesn't matter because we don't actually even exist. Now they just want to merge us silently to sweden again without us noticing

https://www.reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/2y0oog/the_finland_conspiracy_and_all_you_need_to_know/

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1454389131562.html

:ironicat:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Why remove finland?! It's not right seeing the penis without it's bawbag.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
"Onko meillä lainsäädännössä jotain tehtävissä ulkomaille kotiutettavan voiton suhteen? Sipilä kyseli."

Keneltä se kyselee?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

doverhog posted:

"Onko meillä lainsäädännössä jotain tehtävissä ulkomaille kotiutettavan voiton suhteen? Sipilä kyseli."

Keneltä se kyselee?

Kapitalismin näkymättömältä kädeltä.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

doverhog posted:

Keneltä se kyselee?

Toimittaja todennäköisesti tietää EU lainsäädännöstä enemmän kuin Sipilä.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

doverhog posted:

Keneltä se kyselee?

His illuminati masters of course

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

doverhog posted:

Keneltä se kyselee?

Hahahaha is this guy for real?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Ligur posted:

For to improve verenpaine - bloodpressure, read a short entry about Suomen Valtion bisnesvainu. Toi 207 miltsillä myyty fosfaattikaivos on aivan käsittämätön keissi. Niinkuin sähkön siirtoverkot.

quote:

Yksi syy malminetsinnän hiipumiseen voi olla maaperämme. Suomen maaperä on pian jo kartoitettu. Vuonna 2013 julkaistujen laskelmien mukaan jopa 14 prosenttia koko Suomen pinta-alasta olisi vallattuna eri kaivosyhtiöiden käyttöön. Toivottavasti ymmärrätte, että puhumme nyt lähes Tanskan kokoisesta alueesta.

Tukesin karttojen mukaan Suomessa on jo kokonaisia kuntia, joiden pinta-alasta lähes kolmekymmentä prosenttia on kaivosyhtiöiden varaamaa. Meidän keskuudessamme löytäjä saa pitää. Ei siis ihme, että hölmöläisten asuttama maamme on alkanut haalimaan varsin kyseenalaista mainetta Euroopan Afrikkana.

this is incorrect as gently caress

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

quote:

Vuonna 2013 julkaistujen laskelmien mukaan jopa 14 prosenttia koko Suomen pinta-alasta olisi vallattuna

but enough about Moskovan rauha.

Pussy Noise
Aug 1, 2003

Nauta posted:

this is incorrect as gently caress

Which part?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Hapless Finns oppressed by cruel religious authoritarians:

https://twitter.com/kirkko_evl/status/693475294435500032

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Herman Merman posted:

Hapless Finns oppressed by cruel religious authoritarians:

https://twitter.com/kirkko_evl/status/693475294435500032

Guess SOMEONE hasn't studied history. :smug:

Let me deliver some hard facts right here:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Puistokemisti posted:

That's some high quality bullshit right there.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Puistokemisti posted:

Ah, a classic image. Though I still wonder why May, 2009 is so important that it had to be pointed out.

EDIT: Or why May, 2009, seems to take place after 2050 CE, for that matter.

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 2, 2016

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Chrisians already killed all the wrongbelievers, do we really need another retarded religion to gently caress us up?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

hillo posted:

Chrisians already killed all the wrongbelievers, do we really need another retarded religion to gently caress us up?

Ban all religion.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Extreme0 posted:

Ban all religion.

It really would be nice if it could be done. But literally it can't.

Griffen
Aug 7, 2008

Puistokemisti posted:

Technically speaking, the Dark Ages were caused by the Germanic, Gothic, and Hunnic invasions, not Christian invasions. Also notable is that the only remaining centers of learning during the Dark Ages were monasteries.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The best part about that loving stupid graph is it tells us theres no world outside europe. Lol muslim science never happened mate

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HerraS posted:

The best part about that loving stupid graph is it tells us theres no world outside europe. Lol muslim science never happened mate

It happened 500 years ago.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

HerraS posted:

Lol muslim science

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

It happened 500 years ago.

Mutsis happened 500 years ago

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Griffen posted:

Technically speaking, the Dark Ages were caused by the Germanic, Gothic, and Hunnic invasions, not Christian invasions. Also notable is that the only remaining centers of learning during the Dark Ages were monasteries.

Also the term "Dark Ages" is considered historically inaccurate and that stuff about monasteries is nonsense mostly found in 1970s middle school textbooks :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Geriatric Pirate posted:

It's not altruism, it's competition. And no matter how much you cry about it, it tends to work a lot better than letting bureaucrats run the show.

Anyway, in this case, the government decided to mandate huge investments (change in some requirements required updating a lot of the infra) the year after it privatized the company. So no poo poo prices would increase. Lol if you think it would have worked differently with a valtionyhtio.

quote:

Caruna ei maksa käytännössä lainkaan veroja Suomeen – toimitusjohtaja: ”Normaalia suomalaista kirjanpitoa”