Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Murphy Brownback posted:

That picture sure is "funny".

that's digg.com founder kevin rose throwing a raccoon down a stairwell because it was attacking his dog

it's hilarious

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Why would there be water at the top of a hill anyway?

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

poo poo, that picture's like 95% proof Old

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eddie from Frasier was awesome!

Yeah, while he was played by 2 dogs over the show's lifetime I think it was one at a time. Though the original dog(Moose) had a stunt double when he got older(His son Enzo, who eventually took over for him when Moose retired).

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RatHat posted:

Though the original dog(Moose) had a stunt double when he got older(His son Enzo, who eventually took over for him when Moose retired).

:3:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jamesman posted:

Why would there be water at the top of a hill anyway?

So they could fall and break their drat heads open because children's stories

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ocug6d9uUC1ur729k.mp4#_=_

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ocu2jkkVra1trlzo4_480.mp4#_=_

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Motherfucker why are you posting yiffdoctor in this thread.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

The continuation (from the World War Mew thread):

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Kelsey Grammar hated the dog a whole lot, which will always be funny to me.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VanSandman posted:

That dog was the one who took him to the bar, kept encouraging him to do shots with beer backs and then told him he was totally good to drive.

I can see why he'd be resentful.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
On the way down, Jack pushed that bitch down, now he'll longer have to father.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

Air Bud is now a multi-movie franchise with its own spinoffs starring supporting characters from Air Bud movies and has led to the formation of Air Bud Entertainment. Here is the trailer to their 15th (I think) movie, starring a minor character from the Santa Buddies movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8u7iu_AJs0

Keystone Entertainment made all the Air Bud and MVP poo poo "movies" and recently changed their name to Air Bud Entertainment because I guess they figured that if all they were going to do was make Air Buds/Buddies garbage they may as well just re-brand themselves as such.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

Motherfucker why are you posting yiffdoctor in this thread.

just resist the urge to go there~

Also, lol if you think I know how to take watermarks off of things.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The day I stop posting you know I went.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Both them dogs are dead.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Somehow I confused Chuck Tingle with Jack Chick. Now that was an interesting mental picture for a moment there.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Ashsaber posted:

Somehow I confused Chuck Tingle with Jack Chick. Now that was an interesting mental picture for a moment there.

Pounded in the butt by my right wing conservative comic strip?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Ashsaber posted:

Ellie Crabcakes has a new favorite as of 00:32 on Sep 3, 2016

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the thief, black leaf, did not find the dick trap, and I declare him pounded

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

ryonguy posted:

Sorry to Canadians for leaking our jingoism is leaking across the border.

Dude, it's Alberta. It's Texas without an Austin to balance things out.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pretend i quoted american psycho when i point out how its appearance is similar to that of a chick tract

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The MSJ posted:

Air Bud is now a multi-movie franchise with its own spinoffs starring supporting characters from Air Bud movies and has led to the formation of Air Bud Entertainment. Here is the trailer to their 15th (I think) movie, starring a minor character from the Santa Buddies movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8u7iu_AJs0

How am I just learning this is a thing? Where do these movies even exist? What else have you been hiding from me?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

CzarChasm posted:

Pounded in the butt by my right wing conservative comic strip?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

MizPiz posted:

How am I just learning this is a thing? Where do these movies even exist? What else have you been hiding from me?

David DeCoteau has a career of making cheap horror movies, and in the late 90s started making movies where the half-naked 19-22 year olds running around haunted houses were men instead of women (he is gay) as his main personal project, while making skinamax films to pay the bills under pseudonyms. A few years back he then stumbled on a different cheapjack method to make his money, and started making terrible family movies where for whatever reason the film requires, feature animals that can magically talk bringing families together and making life better for all. For a while Netflix had like, all of them, now they only have 2 and one other movie by him. The infamous A Talking Cat?! is one of his films.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RandomFerret posted:

Dude, it's Alberta. It's Texas without an Austin to balance things out.

Texas without an Austin would be paradise on Earth.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Thanks for this hot one, buckaroo.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
How does Air Bud compare to Land Before Time? How many movies are they up to now?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+land+before+time+movies+are+there

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=is+the+number+of+air+bud+movies+greater+than+the+number+of+the+land+before+time+movies

Dammit this doesn't work :saddowns:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

David DeCoteau has a career of making cheap horror movies, and in the late 90s started making movies where the half-naked 19-22 year olds running around haunted houses were men instead of women (he is gay) as his main personal project, while making skinamax films to pay the bills under pseudonyms. A few years back he then stumbled on a different cheapjack method to make his money, and started making terrible family movies where for whatever reason the film requires, feature animals that can magically talk bringing families together and making life better for all. For a while Netflix had like, all of them, now they only have 2 and one other movie by him. The infamous A Talking Cat?! is one of his films.

I don't know if this is a success story or the tale of one man's descent into madness.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

Texas without an Austin would be paradise on Earth.

He's so precious, folks.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

I don't know if this is a success story or the tale of one man's descent into madness.

I don't see any reason it can't be both.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Eh I'm pretty sure that Texas, Austin, and everyone else would be happy with that arrangement.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

VanSandman posted:

I heard that he didn't hate the dog, as much as was annoyed when people treated the dog as an equal capital-a Actor as the rest of the cast.

Dude was big on being a professional (he'd come in hosed up and barely able to talk, immediately Be Frasier for the scenes, and revert right back), and animals aren't doing the same actor stuff he and the rest of the cast was doing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Choco1980 posted:

For more, I'd direct viewers either to this episode of the Flophouse:
http://www.flophousepodcast.com/2014/09/episode-161-a-talking-cat/

(The Flop House is a bi-weekly film podcast, each episode focusing on a different bad movie that was a noted critical or commercial failure, and at the end each of the three hosts decides whether it was a good bad movie, a bad bad movie, or a movie that they actually kinda liked)

Or, if you really want to loving commit to this, there's a podcast that went through the movie minute by minute called "A Talking Cast".
http://atalkingcast.podomatic.com/

Other than the main premise of the second podcast which may or may not appeal, they actually did manage to get the writer, Andrew Helm on the podcast to talk about the piece of poo poo that is that movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Bast Relief posted:

So I was browsing dumb crafts and bullshit on Pinterest, and usually the ads are pretty well tailored to me though I'm not sure it really matters. I go to Target once every three months to stock up on lady business and pills because I get a gift card from my credit card rewards anyway. But this add...

I did click on it. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah I can't imagine an average person would want this. I don't know why this exists. I understand why gently caress pillows and boob-ergonomic mousepads exists, even though I don't like that they exist. But this...?

They're originally a capsule machine novelty item the kind of thing that you see about town and just get one of because it's silly and unlikely. My girlfriend got one a few years ago and used it maybe once before it went on a shelf.

RillAkBea has a new favorite as of 06:33 on Sep 3, 2016

• Locked thread