Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Artificer posted:

You gotta log off cuz Twitter and CSPAM is not reality and the average American genuinely does not give a poo poo about the I/P stuff nor the protests as much as the online left think they do.

In a pure popular vote system, sure, Biden could start shooting Palestinians himself and still win in a breeze

However, all Trump needs in a relative handful of Biden voters to stay home in the right states and welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Arven posted:

The left is holding their vote hostage, and not voting and letting Trump win will be like shooting the hostage. They don't want to do it, they know they'll immediately suffer the consequences of doing it, but the hope is that they will get taken seriously next time around (hint: they won't, because the Dems don't really care if they lose).

gently caress off liberal.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“Holding their vote hostage” lmao what kind of beautiful brains wouldn’t be embarrassed to say that out loud much less think it. Nobody is owed a vote you dumb fucker.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
This derail is stupid

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Wow there's a bunch of activity in the anonymous confessions thread. I love anonymous confessions, better check it out

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Are the libs going to own themselves by not voting?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Oh my God, shut the gently caress up about I/P and go back to talking about the therapist goon who got killed because he refused to cut his dick off while in the bug coma.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mad Hamish posted:

Oh my God, shut the gently caress up about I/P and go back to talking about the therapist goon who got killed because he refused to cut his dick off while in the bug coma.

So your suggestion is to cut the ballsgenocide off

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

wesleywillis posted:

Are the libs going to own themselves by not voting?

Voting shows you implicitly are agreeing to trust and participate in a broken system.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Wow there's a bunch of activity in the anonymous confessions thread. I love anonymous confessions, better check it out

I am sorry.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I see what you're saying. But it's kind of a double edged sword here. Don't vote to protest, but also not voting can uhhhh have negative effects too.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Desert Bus posted:

Voting shows you implicitly are agreeing to trust and participate in a broken system.

sir, this is the anonymous confessions thread

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

sir, this is the anonymous confessions thread

I confess that despite my insane beliefs I still vote anyway.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

burial posted:

I am sorry.
It's okay, it's the cost of doing business. thanks for posting these.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I don't understand why you all bit when this clearly was off topic but we're done with the Trump poo poo

There's an entire thread dedicated to that. Move the conversation there if you want to continue

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah injecting trum p into any gbs thread is a great way to derail it by making goons say crazy poo poo -- crazy even for a thread with permabannable material, in a historically philosophically and materially debased forum and website

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
or like if someone came into gbs trying to double down on an irl ape combat death pit they would prob get perma'd i mean

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is there a forum where I can learn more about this ape combat death pit?
I have a bigly desire to know.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I confess I know nothing about an ape combat pit

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

or like if someone came into gbs trying to double down on an irl ape combat death pit they would prob get perma'd i mean

do the apes have cybernetic implants? this is important.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Rad-daddio posted:

Big mechanical tits

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Rad-daddio posted:

Yeah u think it's like the borg, except they assimilate apes.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

“Holding their vote hostage” lmao what kind of beautiful brains wouldn’t be embarrassed to say that out loud much less think it. Nobody is owed a vote you dumb fucker.

I'm saying shooting the hostage is the correct thing to do, dumbass

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I confess I know nothing about an ape combat pit

Some goon of old lusted for violent ape death so extremely it was A Problem. Like in their personal life or something or they were motivated to confess they wanted to murder primates for fun?

Other "totally normal unrelated" goons also sent in confessions or posted about this healthy impulse.

Now a cyberpunk titware apewave style thread could work

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Arven posted:

I'm saying shooting the hostage is the correct thing to do, dumbass

What if your vote starts experiencing Stockholm syndrome?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

yeah i think somewhere in this thread or a previous version there is someone who has some questionable/awful opinions as to what should be done to other primates and it's apparently a thing and not just a single weirdo who badly needs therapy

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Some goon of old lusted for violent ape death so extremely it was A Problem. Like in their personal life or something or they were motivated to confess they wanted to murder primates for fun?

Other "totally normal unrelated" goons also sent in confessions or posted about this healthy impulse.

Now a cyberpunk titware apewave style thread could work

I believe it was monkey torture, but yeah. It was a whole thing.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

burial posted:

In other news, there's a couple short things like this

to bundle with the more sobering and serious fare about tempting the elderly with overlarge veggies.

need this guy's fence

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This is the problem with this sort of thread. Nobody should be able to lust for monkey torture anonymously.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
I didn't know Thomas Lennon was a goon.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Well we did learn Drew Carey posts in TCC :catdrugs:

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Bill Posters posted:

I believe it was monkey torture, but yeah. It was a whole thing.

Perhaps more of a thing than we thought....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/07/british-woman-admits-global-monkey-torture-network

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
What, and I cannot stress this enough, the gently caress?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Global Monkey Torture Network is a better industrial band name than an actuality

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
I saw that headline and nope, not clicking that.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

That's it, I'm joining the human extinction movement

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

There's a whole bunch of normal videos of monkeys on YouTube and in the comments you'll see people talking about crushing their heads and smashing them and stuff. Weird poo poo.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Tarkus posted:

There's a whole bunch of normal videos of monkeys on YouTube and in the comments you'll see people talking about crushing their heads and smashing them and stuff. Weird poo poo.

Someone wants to fantasise about murdering humans and thinks monkey murder is a more socially tolerable form of psychopathy?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Computer viking posted:

Someone wants to fantasise about murdering humans and thinks monkey murder is a more socially tolerable form of psychopathy?

I'm not sure it's about wanting to kill humans but that maybe they look so close to humans that they make them deeply uncannily uncomfortable or something. That's my guess anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok uh... Hm. Maybe we can gently move this along from monkey torture?