Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

MisterOblivious posted:

Bowl of Skittles and M&M's
New Skittles, the ones with Sour Apple

https://my.mixtape.moe/txfmsk.mp4

Is this one of those "There has to be a better way!" things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Ak Gara posted:

Is this one of those "There has to be a better way!" things?

I think they just got hosed by whoever loaded this truck with interleaving sheets of cardboard. Only option was to tip it off in bulk like this, or do it sheet by sheet. At least if they get it off, they can pull the truck out and use a different machine with an attachment that allows it to rip/cut the cardboard apart.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

That cardboard should have been bailed into manageable sizes a single forklift could handle, not woven together into one big beam.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Important: is that snake dead?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
I'd almost rather it be alive. Seems like it would be less messy that way.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I've been lucky enough to avoid that scenario so far. But apperantly snakes love air conditioners.

So do spiders.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Life imitates art etc etc

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Serephina posted:

I expect dead and fairly fresh and the reason somebody went to see why that panel wasn't working anymore

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There's what looks like a hole where its insides are falling out so I'm gonna go ahead and say yeah it's dead

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

From a few pages back, but:

MF_James posted:

Sure hope no one was in that car.

Effective-Disorder posted:

Unfortunately not. But 6 of the 9 survived unscathed.

I'm not an expert in this area, but isn't the sheet draped over the area a bit of a giveway that someone was seriously injured and/or dead? It seems like the kind of thing you see in the news. Maybe it doesn't really mean anything though? :shrug:

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Buttcoin purse posted:

I'm not an expert in this area, but isn't the sheet draped over the area a bit of a giveway that someone was seriously injured and/or dead? It seems like the kind of thing you see in the news. Maybe it doesn't really mean anything though? :shrug:

Yeah they don't usually do stunts like that at night time

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Serephina posted:

he dead

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Buttcoin purse posted:

I didn't even see the sheet until you noticed it, it's dark enough that I just took it for part of the tire.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Serephina posted:

No, he’s a 40A trunk line. He’s live :haw:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Steel mill in India had a crane failure.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Cool, I remember that video game level

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

Steel mill in India had a crane failure.

They made the basic mistake of selling their steel to the crane factory they bought the crane from.

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

Effective-Disorder posted:

This thread is standing on the edge of a 'flat earth' discussion now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4S0rAZypzY

:canada:

the terrible karma police parody in the background is cracking me up. they changed the music and the lyrics? :psyduck:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Canada has the best OSHA videos.

This is one of the commercials they used to air all the time

:siren: trapped mouse warning: a lady gets covered in fake hot grease and screams pretty good :siren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSU4g2wL9Oc

Just in the middle of hockey games and poo poo.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Dec 11, 2017

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Powershift posted:

Canada has the best OSHA videos.

This is one of the commercials they used to air all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSU4g2wL9Oc

Just in the middle of hockey games and poo poo.

Might want to put a warning on that one. It's pretty graphic, even if it's not "real".

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

trapped mouse posted:

Might want to put a warning on that one. It's pretty graphic, even if it's not "real".

Okay, but that just aired as a commercial on regular TV all the time. You're saying goons are more fragile than Canadian children.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Powershift posted:

Okay, but that just aired as a commercial on regular TV all the time. You're saying goons are more fragile than Canadian children.

Yes? And?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Buttcoin purse posted:

is that a sheet or a tarp? I didn't see it either until you mentioned it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuxWxzsFhY

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Powershift posted:

Well of course, they'd have to be pretty hardy what with growing up in that perpetual frozen wasteland. Family member dies in their sleep overnight due to the cold? No tears, just mourn and move on and use their meat and skin as a tent and their bones as tools. Nothing can be wasted in this place.

Or am I thinking of Alaska?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That’s a good way to gently caress up the stacks.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
They seem like slip-resistant slippers, though, and it's not like she's on the top rung of the thing. I'd say that's pretty safe.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
From the angle it slopes at, it may have been designed for accessing that way.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I have need of this. T: regards book-haver.

kiss me Pikachu
Mar 9, 2008
I think sticking poo poo in the areas where your hands and feet are supposed to go makes that pretty dangerous. Stepping down and putting her weight on that black box could end poorly

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kiss me Pikachu posted:

I think sticking poo poo in the areas where your hands and feet are supposed to go makes that pretty dangerous. Stepping down and putting her weight on that black box could end poorly

Yeah I only keep books in my book shelf. No mystery boxes.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

From the angle it slopes at, it may have been designed for accessing that way.

I RECALL it being a JAPANESE HOUSE built around being earthquake proof, or at least earthquake survivable.

.....woops googled just now and I'm half remembering. It's a house build around a book case

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2017/12/a-japanese-home-designed-around-a-climbable-earthquake-proof-bookshelf/

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/I2CjVhX.gifv

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Look at all these people that want that lady's manga

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Now that's what I call a chip off the ol' block.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Did they want it to shatter like that rather than cut it into valuable blocks for use?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Also wtf is up with the tread on those tires?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

MausoleumExtremist posted:

Also wtf is up with the tread on those tires?

It looks like those chain-like tire socks they sometimes put on.