Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

BIGGER NUMBERS THAN SOMEONE ELSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I made some guy on twitch rage quit live

http://i.imgur.com/o6acbrD.gifv

The only thing you're missing on audio is "Yeah I'm not playing this". I was running from some guy chasing me and just drive by stickied him before going down

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 25, 2017

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I like how that twitch dude blocks the emblem and name of anyone that owns him with his America flag

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Also, high 5 is my new favorite emote because it looks goofy as gently caress to the person getting owned

High five is a top tier emote because depending on context it can be either an "eh, whatever" looking gesture or you can stand close and slap your friend in the face.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

What about aiming his lovely eyasluna at someone's torso instead of going for headshots.

twitch should ban him for being so bad at life.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

At 2017 fps:

http://i.imgur.com/TSseH9A.gifv

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

The human eye can't perceive anything beyond 30fps dummy

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

lol I used found verdict on the sunless cell heroic and the boss didn't even get to teleport away

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Why are idiots downvoting that it's hilarious

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

imgur is all reddit rejects, which is really saying something.

basically every gif I have on there has all downvotes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Same, imgur community is trash

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
PYF had a great thread about Imgur idiots but then it got shut down because this forum is dead and gay and not in the good way like Destiny

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734333&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Maybe the imgur bros don't realize that the gif is uploaded from the perspective of the sticker even tho it's recorded from the perspective of he stickee

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You give them too much credit. If it doesn't have a meme overlayed in impact, they get confused and scared.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

imgur is all reddit rejects, which is really saying something.

basically every gif I have on there has all downvotes

Pretty much. The very first time I posted this publicly I was downvoted so fast I got an automated warning from some imgur bot. I thought I broke some random rule so I pulled it down.

http://i.imgur.com/brvlX7N.gifv

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

xzzy posted:

2000 hours of play time (a pretty high water mark, most people are well under that) is about 2 hours per day every day since Destiny launched, which isn't THAT much.

:yikes:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Maker Of Shoes posted:

There's a disturbing amount of people that record themselves getting wrecked by a bullshit sticky from a mile away that tag them on the toe.

It's extremely cool to throw a magnetic grenade across the gorge on Crossroads and actually tag somebody.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

2751 hours rip

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I made some guy on twitch rage quit live

http://i.imgur.com/o6acbrD.gifv

The only thing you're missing on audio is "Yeah I'm not playing this". I was running from some guy chasing me and just drive by stickied him before going down

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

What a loving sook.

Quitting a game in the first minutes, where the other team is 2 players down, using your OP void walker, meta as gently caress easy-luna. Don't forget to run axion bolt! Oh wait you missed 2 out of your 3 shots? Oh gently caress. Better rage quit.

Nice stick dude. gently caress that guy.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

2025 hours wasted

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
~2100 :ohdear:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

740 hours which is quite a bit less than I thought tbh.

Getting a streamer to ragequit is pro tier as gently caress though, congrats.

I went down a rabbit hole of old videos yesterday. gently caress I miss year 1 hit reg.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I tweeted that clip to him and he's yet to respond.
I need you all to do the same.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

My best method for making people rage quit was surviving flux nade sticks and shoulder charges as a max armor striker, then killing and waving.

To bad that doesn't work anymore :(

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

CheeseFactory posted:

My best method for making people rage quit was surviving flux nade sticks and shoulder charges as a max armor striker, then killing and waving.

same but ramlock :negative:

loving shoulder charge titans up with TLW was the best and bungie ruined it. 1300+ hours down the drain I'm deleting my account and canceling my subscription.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/MzqW81o.gifv

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

CheeseFactory posted:

the armor changes still keep getting me killed between shoulder charge and certain grenades/shot combinations. i got so used to being able to facetank a shoulder charge that i'm having a lot of trouble remembering I'm supposed to try to avoid it.

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 26, 2017

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i look like satan's creamsicle

(full crota gear with ornaments and the new WotM shader)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm the player that left your Fireteam.

el B fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 26, 2017

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I must be in the small minority that doesn't give a poo poo what my mans look like as long as the perks/stats are top tier.

But i always use the female character as they have a slightly smaller model :smugdon:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

But i always use the female character as they have a slightly smaller model :smugdon:
This guy gets it.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the hitboxes are almost assuredly identical and it's not like target acquisition is the primary issue in destiny firefights. i'm barely cognizant if I'm shooting at male or female models when I'm playing.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CheeseFactory posted:

I must be in the small minority that doesn't give a poo poo what my mans look like as long as the perks/stats are top tier.

I have my fancy work suit but I mostly wear my flashy club gear

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/cgbarrett/status/857107403149647872

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Most of the fun left in this game comes from wearing the most ostentatious poo poo possible and using sexualized emotes

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

xzzy posted:

You give them too much credit. If it doesn't have a meme overlayed in impact, they get confused and scared.

gently caress that's why they downvote me, I use Arial Bold

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
The only thing I got out of this streamer was a long heavy sigh.

http://i.imgur.com/e5XcvxH.gifv

Sorry teammate. :(

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

the hitboxes are almost assuredly identical and it's not like target acquisition is the primary issue in destiny firefights. i'm barely cognizant if I'm shooting at male or female models when I'm playing.

Even if it made me 0.04% harder to see on certain maps id do it.

Because I'm a nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

CheeseFactory posted:

I always use the female model in every game where possible because gently caress generic white dude protagonists.

• Locked thread