Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
God drat I love Biden so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
meanwhile,

quote:

Does he see a path that other conflicted Republicans can’t find? Is he positioning himself for a 2020 presidential run? Or, is it possible that Sasse is simply standing on principle, that he sees a fight worth having, even if it’s one he might lose?

On a recent early morning in the central town of Hastings, Sasse stood in a middle school parking lot rubbing Vaseline on his nipples.

“This is the most glamorous part of the race,” he said

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Al! posted:

Do you think anyone told him yet

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Al! posted:

Do you think anyone told him yet

Manafort told him about ukrainian hitmen.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

SuperDucky posted:

God drat I love Biden so much.

I cant get the stream to load on this computer, anything of note?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
lmao

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/744950151085580288

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mike12345 posted:

Manafort told him about ukrainian hitmen.
Was it a threat or a job offer?

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

Was he getting ready for a jog or something?

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

Was it a threat or a job offer?

Yes

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

say what you will about trump but he is committed to his object work

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mystery Goomba posted:

“He’s got a need for competition,” she said recently. “Also he’s an idiot.”

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup posted:

lmao if the corey interview is at the same time as biden's

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Mystery Goomba posted:

he was reading the news about lewandowski

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Biden 2024

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

TheHoosier posted:

I cant get the stream to load on this computer, anything of note?

Nothing other than the sinking realization that Biden would have absolutely crushed Hilldawg in the primary. Truly our best elder statesman.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Homework Explainer posted:

say what you will about trump but he is committed to his object work

or he gets a semi when he imagines hanging up on people

the power, the mental devastation, is very important to him

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

biden 20∞∞

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

this is your reminder that jared kushner owns the ny observer and has been unsurprisingly using it as a trump propaganda rag

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

SuperDucky posted:

Nothing other than the sinking realization that Biden would have absolutely crushed Hilldawg in the primary. Truly our best elder statesman.

aren't some of his policies kinda lovely for a democrat? he's got a great personality and is good at using his experience to work legislation, but heard he wouldn't be best choice for president

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

Grey Fox posted:

This confirms that Lewandowski will either be the most amazing OTR source ever or he's Roger Stone 2.0.
this is just called wanting another job. if he blabbed/ripped on trump/blamed trump's kids he'd never be a campaign manager again

Thunderbro posted:

more like he swapped the blustery old coal train for a precision superconductive bullet train straight up the DNC's rear end
haha almost as good a gimmick poster as fuzzy skinner

SirPablo posted:

This is the kind of unpredictability I'm looking for in a president. I'd like to wake up in a Monday morning to find out we've just launched an offensive against Australia. Or our long standing partnership with England was ended.

edit:

Karl Sharks posted:

aren't some of his policies kinda lovely for a democrat? he's got a great personality and is good at using his experience to work legislation, but heard he wouldn't be best choice for president
watching his portrayal in Confirmation was not warm and fuzzy. he came across as totally spineless and an attacker of Anita Hill

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

wait wait wait

TRUMP!

*click*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Joe Bidens even further to the right than Clinton lol

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I feel like I personally owe an apology to Mitt Romney. In 2012 I thought his campaign was a hot mess when he said that the trees were the right height, appeared on Univision with an orange tan and sent Paul Ryan and family to "surprise volunteer" at a homeless shelter to scrub some clean pots and pans.

In retrospect, his campaign was a well oiled machine, and poor naive 2012 Nate had no idea what a train wreck of a presidential campaign really looks like.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

Joe Bidens even further to the right than Clinton lol

but i really wanna party with him

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

thethreeman posted:

this is just called wanting another job. if he blabbed/ripped on trump/blamed trump's kids he'd never be a campaign manager again
Maybe, but after these interviews I'm going to go ahead and decide on "Roger Stone 2.0"

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

He's a lifelong ally of the credit cards.

He represented Delaware for a third of a century, of course he is.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

"if we build walls"

:sad:

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Lewandowski is in denial :(

Keeps saying 'we' while shilling for Trump

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/russellberman/status/744952371680264192

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Karl Sharks posted:

Basically everything that is wrong with Hillary is also wrong with Biden, and also often worse

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Mormons-in-general are legit nice and have decent educations so while white-as-gently caress I can see them giving the thumbs down to Trump. Would be surprised if Utah went blue but Trump doesn't have a lot going for him so who knows.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol how is this a thing that keeps happening

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

Lewandowski is in denial :(

Keeps saying 'we' while shilling for Trump
That's because Trump is probably still privately paying him to shill, which would explain why there was no severance compensation.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

well yeah, that's the unskewed polls

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

How?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Mirthless posted:

Basically everything that is wrong with Hillary is also wrong with Biden, and also often worse

policy wise, she can't touch him on personality

pangstrom posted:

Mormons-in-general are legit nice and have decent educations so while white-as-gently caress I can see them giving the thumbs down to Trump. Would be surprised if Utah went blue but Trump doesn't have a lot going for him so who knows.

but they've been hating him so far

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Karl Sharks posted:

Brother if you thought the whiplash from people doubling back to go to bat for Clinton was bad then be thankful you were spared the one for Biden.

pangstrom posted:

I knew a bunch of Mormons while growing up and aside from their wacko religion and harassment/stalking of apostates they're the most whitebread perfect-60s-nuclear-family Americans possible. I can't see them voting for Trump at all. Like you know how much Romney has criticized Trump? That reaction is even stronger from the people who don't have to worry about being on TV.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if u loved Clintons connects to the financial sector, youll be hype as gently caress for Joe "backed legislation making it harder to discharge student loan debt" Biden

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hes a personable guy, if a little handsy with women, but VP is the best slot for him because it means he has minimal influence on policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

hes a personable guy, if a little handsy with women, but VP is the best slot for him because it means he has minimal influence on policy
I'm pretty sure the Earth would split in two if you put Biden and Warren in close proximity with each other.

• Locked thread