Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

oh my gently caress

i love GSP and this is no exception, omg. this is a Very Goode Dogge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

she's really sweet and I want one someday.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Garden Walker

MrWillsauce

exciting livestream happening right now

watch me shitpost live

suggest things to shitpost about

call in and talk on the air maybe. I have discord

https://www.twitch.tv/willsauce

death sext

hahaha the goldurn boob rabbit

Robot Made of Meat

You have an amazingly soothing voice.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

MrWillsauce

death sext posted:

hahaha the goldurn boob rabbit

death sext

I think all my sins caught up with me because my Internet has completely disconnected

should I start praying? is that how this works?

MrWillsauce

im dropping acid right now to channel you my spirit energy hold tight

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
car accident happened next to the store i was in. nobody was hurt. stay safe out there my friends.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

death sext posted:

I think all my sins caught up with me because my Internet has completely disconnected

should I start praying? is that how this works?

You have to sacrifice a beer or a joint or something according to the ancient Sumerians (the modern-day Sumerians don't buy into it though, according to wiki).

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

found my spirit animal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I have begun wrapping presents. 8 to go! next year I think it's gonna be gift bags.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Subjunctive posted:

I have begun wrapping presents. 8 to go! next year I think it's gonna be gift bags.

Duck tape, for all your wrapping needs!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

here we go, my parents + my sister's parents in law for double the racist family holiday fun :negative:

MrWillsauce

if everyone is racist it cancels out I think

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrbccEdI5o

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

if everyone is racist it cancels out I think

Ah that explains why they always say "I'm not racist but..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

here we go, my parents + my sister's parents in law for double the racist family holiday fun :negative:

Maybe next year get them each a book like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Mismeasure-Man-Stephen-Jay-Gould/dp/0393014894

If you need I can recommend a different one for every racist in your family that is perhaps more suited to their racist needs. I don't think they'd make it very far into their readings but it could be fun to casually observe them as they do.

City of Glompton

good luck alnilam

I just have my parents to deal with but they're being pretty good so far.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

we're just doing christmas in my house - just the 3 of us and none of us are racists

a christmas without racists. i think that would make a great christmas movie

in a little bit we start building our gingerbread village and later on we start baking cookies for santa

hubby went for christmas starbucks and christmas bathroom paint because what my daughter really wants for christmas is for the master bathroom to be done so we can move out of her bathroom. if that actually happens today that will be the christmas miracle we've all heard about

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

Maybe next year get them each a book like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Mismeasure-Man-Stephen-Jay-Gould/dp/0393014894

If you need I can recommend a different one for every racist in your family that is perhaps more suited to their racist needs. I don't think they'd make it very far into their readings but it could be fun to casually observe them as they do.

lol i like this idea and i kinda want to read this book now actually and maybe i can make it seem less passive aggressive if next year I'm like "say i just finished this book, you wanna borrow it?"

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

I've heard legend of such a thing, can it really exist tho?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're just doing christmas in my house - just the 3 of us and none of us are racists

in a little bit we start building our gingerbread village and later on we start baking cookies for santa

hubby went for christmas starbucks and christmas bathroom paint because what my daughter really wants for christmas is for the master bathroom to be done so we can move out of her bathroom. if that actually happens today that will be the christmas miracle we've all heard about

i hope your daughter gets her christmas wish; having your own bathroom is awesome and the best. and also that way you guys get your own bathroom too!

a christmas movie full of non-racists and half-decent croissants sounds good yes.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
my grandma is kinda racist but she will also listen and think so she is becoming better aka less racist.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we stayed home for christmas/hanukkah/dongjitnal so i wouldn't have to hear all the cool conspiracy theories my in-laws can come up with (hollow moon towed there by aliens, dark side of the moon full of nuclear weapons, jupiter is a figment of our imaginations, all sorts of political things we don't talk about here, and things about my uterus that are none of their business). instead we're going to eat buffalo cauliflower and play with the puppy.

mare chirmas.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Rudolph's red nose can't melt steel beams

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The bigger Santa hypothesis

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I got you some amazing gifts and then buried them on Oak Island so you can find them because you love mysteries so much

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

Rudolph's red nose can't melt steel beams

Luvcow posted:

The bigger Santa hypothesis

the reason the north pole is cold is because santa's giant butt is actually blotting out the sun h t h

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

I got you some amazing gifts and then buried them on Oak Island so you can find them because you love mysteries so much

DAD?!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"It's been ten years and almost $30 million dollars, still no sign of the christmas gifts but I think we're getting closer"

:(

vanisher

Saw the new star wars film, not so bad

The previews however, made me weep for our children and society.

I actually yelled "NOOO" when the power rangers logo came on screen at the end of the trailer.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Saw the new star wars film, not so bad

The previews however, made me weep for our children and society.

I actually yelled "NOOO" when the power rangers logo came on screen at the end of the trailer.

um excuse me but i need to know how many robots ar ein the new star war if i am going to pay money to see this movie in a theatre, can you help me?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*trailer opens with a dark and gloomy scene of a forrest, rain is falling as ominous music begins to play. scene cuts to a small shadowy figure on a killing spree, slicing it's way through other shadowy figures, lightning illuminates a grizzled only bald man in the distance wearing a black robe, his snaggle toothed grin glints in the light. The old man lifts his hand, blood dripping from a small mutilated corpse, a pair of broken glasses and a crumpled white hat fall to the forest floor. The small shadowy figure comes into the light, a small blue man with a white beard a hat stained red with the blood of his enemies, "Gargamel you loving piece of poo poo, you'll pay for what you've done ..." Music reaches a crescendo and then the screen fades to black, huge bold letters flash on the screen "The Smurfs, Summer 2017"

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My brother got me a leather carrier bag for Christmas. The idea is I can take my tablet and writing supplies with me. I don't really travel actually so I don't know if I'll ever really use it but it's cool and thoughtful so I really appreciate it because he was really poo poo at getting me gifts a few years running.
Christmas has been pretty good this year

Plebian Parasite

My family is doing this weird thing this Christmas where each person pulled a name of different store from a hat and that person had to do all their christmas shopping at the store they pulled, on top of that there was a 10$ cash limit on the gifts we bought for others. I pulled walgreens and had a pretty easy time of it but everybody else was complaining about the stores they got.

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

*trailer opens with a dark and gloomy scene of a forrest, rain is falling as ominous music begins to play. scene cuts to a small shadowy figure on a killing spree, slicing it's way through other shadowy figures, lightning illuminates a grizzled only bald man in the distance wearing a black robe, his snaggle toothed grin glints in the light. The old man lifts his hand, blood dripping from a small mutilated corpse, a pair of broken glasses and a crumpled white hat fall to the forest floor. The small shadowy figure comes into the light, a small blue man with a white beard a hat stained red with the blood of his enemies, "Gargamel you loving piece of poo poo, you'll pay for what you've done ..." Music reaches a crescendo and then the screen fades to black, huge bold letters flash on the screen "The Smurfs, Summer 2017"

lol yes

The power rangers movie trailer was designed not to give it away until the last possible moment

So at first you think it's another random teen action movie or something stupid. Then the CG kicks in with the suits going all over their bodies and stuff and the mf power rangers logo pops up. It hurt to watch.

Not as much as watching the boss baby trailer though.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

we made a christmas village

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!