Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

ben shapino posted:

looks like someone needs to mansplain to grimes what mansplaining is

at least she'll enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

drat, skipping physio and the steroid shot and going straight to surgery. Sure they are. Im rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion now for no reason, simply cause I like to do it!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
love to get an mri just in case and get diagnosed with a problem I didn't know I had and immediately schedule minor surgery for that problem I didn't know I had

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

the milk machine posted:

love to get an mri just in case and get diagnosed with a problem I didn't know I had and immediately schedule minor surgery for that problem I didn't know I had

if I were infinite rich I'd probably get an mri every 6 months or so

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
elon has the high ground

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

turned off adblock to see some amazing ads

https://twitter.com/HeraldWeekly/status/1683689524654641152

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

elon has the high ground

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Why would Musk have had a C5/C6 fusion? Wrong answers only.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Okay maybe we would actually be a good couple

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

elon has the high ground

Sequel to The Breakfast Club looks like it loving sucks.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

elon has the high ground

not an ounce of talent in that entire room

maybe the photographer I guess

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

*Comes out sweating after 15 minutes in the MRI*
"Put me the gently caress back in! Find the smell!"

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

elon musk has died on the operating table

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Sequel to The Breakfast Club looks like it loving sucks.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
It was supposed to be a half hour in and out MRI but they had to keep looking for something to fix

I don't know anything about MRIs but I believe I am correct on this.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i cant do the fight because my tummy hurts

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Grimes is the perfect pick-me

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

very cool when you browse a street figher 6 trending topic and twitter shows you a clip of a woman getting hosed by a dog that's apparently been up for several days :thumbsup: great web site

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

concerning

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Maya Fey posted:

very cool when you browse a street figher 6 trending topic and twitter shows you a clip of a woman getting hosed by a dog that's apparently been up for several days :thumbsup: great web site

At this point it's on you.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Maya Fey posted:

Maybe just stop using Twitter.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Maya Fey posted:

And that's why there was a dog loving video on when you walked in

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Maya Fey posted:

the algorithm works

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Maya Fey posted:

X Gon' Give It to Ya

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Maya Fey posted:

you won’t care

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Maya Fey posted:

the website recommends things based on your interests op

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Maui is the #1 trending topic right now and it’s airhead conspiracy theory nonsense all the way down

you used to be able to get at least some legitimate on-the-ground information on breaking events on twitter but billionaires made it into a firehose of misinformation because they got mad about peons being able to yell at them online

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

That’s because it filters to blue checks first and they are almost 100% all right wing insane grifters. It’s rendered what little value the hell site had worthless

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Dr. VooDoo posted:

That’s because it filters to blue checks first and they are almost 100% all right wing insane grifters. It’s rendered what little value the hell site had worthless

yeah pretty much

https://www.twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1690451361278701568?s=61&t=mDwlfyNtJXTpSGh0jJzrag

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you can turn the checkmark off hiding your shame lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Maya Fey posted:

ranked mode can be pretty ruff sometimes

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/WalterIsaacson/status/1690682632713940992 wow Elon always has so much energy at 4am for *some reason*

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/WalterIsaacson/status/1690682632713940992 wow Elon always has so much energy at 4am for *some reason*

I thought ketamine puts you into a pleasant coma, it’s gotta be coke right

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pretty sure he’s mixing uppers and downers, tbh. He needs to post 24/7 but his brain also appears to be shut down at the same time

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
Musk just waits until his mom goes to bed and starts drinking the normal diet Cokes with caffeine in them.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I gotta share my gossipy text messages with someone else at 4am, I am 52 years old

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://www.twitter.com/pattymo/status/1690718486396379136?s=61&t=mDwlfyNtJXTpSGh0jJzrag

e: lol the copy links default to x.com now and that doesn’t auto-format, you have to change them to twitter.com for them to work

Rhesus Pieces has issued a correction as of 15:08 on Aug 13, 2023

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
goddamn tweets not loading time to go back to screenshots

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Grey Fox posted:

why would you ever send texts to musk, hes exactly the kind of guy that would post them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Sir Tonk posted:

goddamn tweets not loading time to go back to screenshots
it seems random, most of them load fine for me and some just give up