Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

So my friend and like 6 others of us sat through a six hour playthrough of one of this game's scenarios, making fun of it MST3K-style the entire time. It was loving excruciating. This game does for trans people what Super Mario does to turtle shells. The entirety of this game is rage inducing and, just when you think it can't get worse, it does. I cannot communicate to you how loving bad this game is.

$25 on Steam everybody!!! :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

What the heck...

It's true. It is not a good game.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

The Grimace posted:

This game does for trans people what Super Mario does to turtle shells.
jumps on them and throws them around as a weapon?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FirstAidKite posted:

cherry tree high comedy club is not a good game and is, in fact, quite boring, dull, and makes light of sexual harassment which is also a bad thing, imo

I thought it was cute. Different strokes (not that kind) for different folks.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Awesome! posted:

jumps on them and throws them around as a weapon?

Yes, exactly.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Free Insurgency!

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=PdfXcp38xaXFsY5N

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
The latest Indie Gala bundle is amazing.
https://www.indiegala.com/mixed

It has both Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies AND Bad Rats!
How can you resist that?

To be fair though, Puzzle Kingdoms is pretty decent, and I think Fireburst is an underrated arcade racer worth a try. The rest of the titles... no idea, never heard of them.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
the biggest issue with cherry tree high comedy club is that it is a game that is about being funny and is about people who are trying to be funny but it, in and of itself, is not funny

so it just keeps insisting it is funny when it isnt

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Some things are just too hosed up to post, man...

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

the biggest issue with cherry tree high comedy club is that it is a game that is about being funny and is about people who are trying to be funny but it, in and of itself, is not funny

so it just keeps insisting it is funny when it isnt

I didn't really find it funny either. The translation also tries to stick internet memes into the game for added laughs here and there, but that didn't really work with me. Still, I found the game enjoyable as a time-management simulator. Still, while I didn't really think it was laugh-out-loud hilarious, the characters are good and the game feels full of life, which kept me playing. It may not come off so much as "funny" as it does "happy," which was the real draw for me.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

Some things are just too hosed up to post, man...

I calls em as I sees em

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FirstAidKite posted:

I calls em as I sees em

Then you might wanna get your eyesight checked, pal. <:mad:>

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Something you'll probably come across again in another ten minutes once you've rested up a bit, you naughty boy. :heysexy:

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

I spend at least 40 hours a week watching visual novels ironically. I have pored through reams of anime garbage. God it's so bad. Just the worst. Every hour is worse than the last. Uggggh more anime. I can't believe how BAD this is. Goooooooooooooodddddd

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Hog Inspector posted:

I spend at least 40 hours a week watching visual novels ironically. I have pored through reams of anime garbage. God it's so bad. Just the worst. Every hour is worse than the last. Uggggh more anime. I can't believe how BAD this is. Goooooooooooooodddddd

you read visual novels, you don't watch them. idiot

actually i do agree with your post about how ridiculous all those guys come of that play games ironically while mstking it up or whatever. who even believes that

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
People do not ever play or watch or read or listen to bad things in order to make fun of them

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
We just riffed for hours, it was incredible

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Costume Quest 2 is in the latest Humble deal for fifteen dollars.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Grapplejack posted:

Costume Quest 2 is in the latest Humble deal for fifteen dollars.

you should probably just wait for the winter sale unless you really want the two bta games (you dont)

Koobze
Nov 4, 2000

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

We just yiffed for hours, it was incredible

Anyone who likes anime games is seriously hosed up, seriously. It is even worse than child-love.
Maybe if, instead of spending hours ironically masturbating to anime, you guys worked on legalizing pedophilia, the world would look down on you a tiny bit less.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Koobze posted:

Anyone who likes anime games is seriously hosed up, seriously. It is even worse than child-love.
Maybe if, instead of spending hours ironically masturbating to anime, you guys worked on legalizing pedophilia, the world would look down on you a tiny bit less.

Thats messed up, dude... wtf...?

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Koobze posted:

Agreed.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Koobze posted:

---------------------
x Everblight
x

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Koobze posted:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Koobze posted:

this guy wants to legalize pedophilia, hosed up

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Davincie posted:

He's probably kid-ding.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Davincie posted:

thats a ban. mods??!!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Davincie posted:

Not just that, but he wants other people to do the work for him... armchair activism at its worst, imo!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I think even if it isnt a good anime game that it would be cool for the jojo all star battle anime game to be on steam along with its naruto brethren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G2nKLAlZ60

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

These anime boobies are tearing us apart

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Zombie Samurai posted:

The boobies.
The cat chicks
The cartoon girlllsssss
Its tearing us appart... its tearing us appart.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Koobze posted:

agreed

*plays the witcher and watches game of thrones religiously*

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i like to masturbate

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Zombie Samurai posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Zombie Samurai posted:

When catgirls bites hard,
And ages are low,
And resentment rides high,
But boobies won't grow,
And we're changing our ways,
Taking different games.

Then anime, anime will tear us apart again.
anime, anime will tear us apart again.

Why is the fleshlight so cold?
You've turned away on your steam.
Is my erection that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry.
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives.

Then anime, anime will tear us apart again.
anime, anime will tear us apart again.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Does GTA V have full female frontal nudity at any point? I know there's a few dicks and bare tits, at least. I guess Valve can't really discriminate by saying "well AAA games are different so we allow them to do whatever they want" so there will be more 18+ games on Steam in the future.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i want to play Steam XXX Simulator 2015 please someone do a kickstarter

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hope that we can some day get a turbo hd remix anime edition of custer's revenge on steam for $60

Znae
Aug 13, 2009

Eviscerating that man on the operating table isn't that big a deal, just go back to medical school real quick and give it another shot.

Freak Futanari posted:

Don't worry... It is made of win, and epic.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I can't wait to spray my rancid seed thanks to anime boobs on Steam.

• Locked thread