Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dragonatrix posted:

Stain is 21st. :v:

Stain has a name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Kanos posted:

Honestly, I would argue that that's the majority of Jojo fights. Very seldomly do you get Stands just having a DBZ punch-off, usually when a Stand user can hit their opponent with their Stand it's game over right there bar some outside interruption.

Or the user is really stupid.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Say Nothing posted:

Stain has a name?

Chizome Akaguro. It was said after he got arrested.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Say Nothing posted:

Stain has a name?

Chizome Akaguro.

The only people on the list who was listed by their hero names are Gran Torino and Desutegoro, because their real names haven't been revealed in any way.

...Also, All Might for some reason.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Mar 23, 2018

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/976737400436092928

In case SA's tweet display doesn't work- The movie drops in August and it's actual title is "The Two Heroes". It apparently features All Might in his prime.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Fabricated posted:

In case SA's tweet display doesn't work- The movie drops in August and it's actual title is "The Two Heroes". It apparently features All Might in his prime.

Oh man, this movie is going to end with a Deku/All Might team up. :neckbeard:

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

.....hm. Directly-geared trigger that doesn't just drop the hammer by tripping the sear, but slams the hammer down when the trigger is pulled, add a 1:1000 gear ratio that you could only ever pull with OfA?

Literally air bullets.

Maybe a ratchet in the hammer and trigger to allow them to reset itself off recoil and a spring without having to go back through the gears.

Would probably look like a P7. No finger trigger, just the lemon-squeezer.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 23, 2018

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SwissArmyDruid posted:

.....hm. Directly-geared trigger that doesn't just drop the hammer by tripping the sear, but slams the hammer down when the trigger is pulled, add a 1:1000 gear ratio that you could only ever pull with OfA?

Literally air bullets.

Maybe a ratchet in the hammer and trigger to allow them to reset itself off recoil and a spring without having to go back through the gears.

Would probably look like a P7. No finger trigger, just the lemon-squeezer.

alternatively, just a gun

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Fabricated posted:

This sounds suspiciously like an out-of-place time travel plot in the vein of Naruto's Lost Tower movie.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Might be.

Here's the poster:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Fabricated posted:

Might be.

Here's the poster:

Young Might!

The original synopsis did say it would go into a character's previously unexplored backstory. Either it'll be some kind of time travel deal, or maybe the main villain will be someone All Might put behind bars in the past and we'll get flashbacks to that time.

A part of me hopes it's time travel because I really love the idea of Deku and All Might teaming up to fight a villain just once.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Fabricated posted:

Might be.

Here's the poster:

Oh my god I can see his eyes clearly.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

MonsterEnvy posted:

Oh my god I can see his eyes clearly.

That was my first reaction too. It seems wrong somehow.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
That can't be a real poster for a movie based on a shonen series, there's no new character that you're suddenly supposed to care about.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
The new character is this strange All Might with normal eyes.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Shere posted:

The new character is this strange All Might with normal eyes.

all eyes

all meyet

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

That's awful, you're awful.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Paracelsus posted:

That can't be a real poster for a movie based on a shonen series, there's no new character that you're suddenly supposed to care about.

Don't worry, that had that covered in the original teaser image:

Unless...that's also All Might!?

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Those five front and center, huh. I guess they have to sell tickets, but I hope they don't take up all the spotlight.

Or, if they do, please let Uraraka take more of it this time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Rhonne posted:

Don't worry, that had that covered in the original teaser image:

Unless...that's also All Might!?

Please no, I could barely handle being able to actually see his eyes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
His eyes are up here. :wink:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Young Might!

The original synopsis did say it would go into a character's previously unexplored backstory. Either it'll be some kind of time travel deal, or maybe the main villain will be someone All Might put behind bars in the past and we'll get flashbacks to that time.

A part of me hopes it's time travel because I really love the idea of Deku and All Might teaming up to fight a villain just once.

young all might: wow one for all really fucks your limbs up kid, whoever gave you that power must be a huge idiot loser to not prepare you for that

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Deku vs The Gentle Criminal!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I love that Gentle's battle plan is "run away, that kid is loving crazy!"

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Deku's such a good boy.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

LaBrava and Gentle have a good idea of the situation.

Also in the way that Overhaul was a Full Metal Alchemist character, Gentle is basically from One Piece and ate the Elasticity fruit. Taking something incredibly mundane and breaking the hell out of it.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

You see? The fearsome Crispbread Skeleton is the true successor to All Might after all.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

That's because Gentle and La Brava are the best.

I'm looking forward to La Brava's teleport quirk that she definitely, blatantly has to be how they get out of this jam.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Eri trying her best to smile kind of broke my heart. As much as I love Gentle and La Brava, I hope they don't ruin the festival.

e: Also, I was right about Deku's gloves. I like them.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I wonder how many replacement sticks Yaoyorozu had to make for Bakugou during practice?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The best outcome here is Gentle and LaBrava accidentally making the festival better while not overshadowing Class A's efforts and then not getting caught.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

To be fair with what intel he has on Deku, that's probably the best plan he can come up with.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I wonder if we're going to find out that Eri has been obsessed with Gentle's videos while in the hospital and she is super excited to meet him.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Rhonne posted:

I mean, it's a good plan.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wow once again Mina's advice saves the day!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
midoriya is such a good guy

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

The gloves...

Am I interpreting it right? He's only using the 20% strength or whatever of Full Cowl, but concentrating the weaker airblast of that 20% so that it's still useful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Bobulus posted:

The gloves...

Am I interpreting it right? He's only using the 20% strength or whatever of Full Cowl, but concentrating the weaker airblast of that 20% so that it's still useful?

I think so. That, and it makes the air blasts smaller so that they don't destroy houses in residential areas