Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I love clicking on this thread because sometimes poo poo like this is the first unread post and it cures my constipation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Does anyone have a link to a Japanese video of a hallway that repeats and gets worse and worse during the rain and it just says things like “this is my grandmas room” over and over?

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Does anyone have a link to a Japanese video of a hallway that repeats and gets worse and worse during the rain and it just says things like “this is my grandmas room” over and over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXnt2Z2D1E

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Thanks

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
That video is still one of my favorite things I've found through this/related threads. It's a roller-coaster of emotions, and is incredibly well-made. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen it watch it ASAP. Part of what makes it such an excellent horror piece is that it's very psychological. There's only one or two jump scares to speak of that barely qualify, and at the end the eery atmosphere is also tinged with a sympathetic sadness; this house, and its occupants, have probably been dead for a very, very long time, and somehow one of them doesn't seem to realize it. The repeated phrases, failing to see the house for how it actually is, and hmm, now why would they still be hearing religious philosophies, I wonder? :)

That artist has also done a lot of other...interesting work. Although it looks like they're now doing...a Minecraft LP? That's sort of an amusing tonal shift.

Shady Amish Terror has a new favorite as of 15:33 on Oct 26, 2017

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Whattup errybody I'm a nameless Persian soldier who died in one of the earliest known examples of chemical warfare! You should see the pile of Romans this attack killed though; there's like twenty of 'em all piled up!

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Shady Amish Terror posted:

That video is still one of my favorite things I've found through this/related threads. It's a roller-coaster of emotions, and is incredibly well-made. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen it watch it ASAP. Part of what makes it such an excellent horror piece is that it's very psychological. There's only one or two jump scares to speak of that barely qualify, and at the end the eery atmosphere is also tinged with a sympathetic sadness; this house, and its occupants, have probably been dead for a very, very long time, and somehow one of them doesn't seem to realize it. The repeated phrases, failing to see the house for how it actually is, and hmm,
now why would they still be hearing religious philosophies, I wonder? :)

That artist has also done a lot of other...interesting work. Although it looks like they're now doing...a Minecraft LP? That's sort of an amusing tonal shift.

Oh wow, you weren't kidding. He goes from posting 4 videos a year to multiple weekly. His older videos are worth watching, like the maze drawing and the creepy animations.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Astrofig posted:

Whattup errybody I'm a nameless Persian soldier who died in one of the earliest known examples of chemical warfare! You should see the pile of Romans this attack killed though; there's like twenty of 'em all piled up!

"Umm yes hello, excuse me, I was resting here. Do you mind?"

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

The following is rated C, for CuteCursed.
https://youtu.be/PY7XP72jNZY

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Astrofig posted:

I don't know why people are scared of death, you get to become a skeleton. I hope I die in an interesting position so people can find my cool skeleton in a cool pose.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Rough Lobster posted:

I don't know why people are scared of death, you get to become a skeleton. I hope I die in an interesting position so people can find my cool skeleton in a cool pose.

In a million years aliens will be wondering why so many skeletons are found with their hands poised almost ritualistically above their pelvises.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
My favorite Nana video will always be this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBdhrZuJTs

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

An old classic

https://youtu.be/rLy-AwdCOmI

Does anyone have the one where it looks like a surreal, degraded russian children’s cartoon, with cuts to footage of an incredibly emaciated figure dancing around? I can’t find it.

EDIT: seems like I had two videos mixex up in my head. He defraded cartoon one was this:

https://youtu.be/ZqzESY7SIqU

But I still can’t find the one with the skin and bones person dancing to a russian song.

Ariong has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Oct 27, 2017

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
I could be wrong, but I assume you're referring to Goddess Bunny, who has an emaciated-looking figure due to polio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goddess_Bunny posted:

Sandra "Sandie" Crisp (born Johnnie Baima in 1960; also known as The Goddess Bunny) is a transgender American entertainer. She is also a personality, drag queen, actress, and model.[1]
[...]
Controversy[edit]
Goddess Bunny became a subject of controversy when a portion of the documentary The Goddess Bunny, which featured the Goddess Bunny tap dancing, was released in a video online. The video, entitled "Obey the Walrus"[7] subsequently went viral.[8]

This is part of the video snippets that made the rounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FoW9ifBdI

Given that she's appeared in a Marilyn Manson music video and on some somewhat trashy entertainment shows, I expect (hope) she at least has some sense of humor about the whole thing.

Shady Amish Terror has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Oct 27, 2017

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Oh hey, that’s her. It’s less creepy without the music, and she’s actually a pretty good tap dancer. Neat! I’m glad she’s doing well.

EDIT: I don’t really like Obey the Walrus so much now that I know that the person in it is real. Feels exploitative.

Ariong has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Oct 27, 2017

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Rough Lobster posted:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Rough Lobster posted:

Your skeleton will be found sitting on the potty with a bottle of preparation H clutched in your bony fingers, sorry mate

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ariong posted:

The following is rated C, for CuteCursed.
https://youtu.be/PY7XP72jNZY

Posting this is an act of violence against us all

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
https://twitter.com/christianmccrea/status/924390715248975872

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Flashed Face Distortion Effect: The Motion Picture

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
What is a fake celebrity photo?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

A photo of a fake celebrity.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Mustached5thGrader posted:

What is a fake celebrity photo?

They're not real photos. They're being generated by the algorithm.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
how can fake celebrity photos be real if your eyes aren't real

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Comptroll The Forums posted:

how can fake celebrity photos be real if your eyes aren't real

makes you think

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

me asleep

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's a pretty decent costume.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
True AND spooky.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Appalachia.jpg

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DandyLion posted:

Appalachia.jpg

Where do you think Appalachia is located

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Randaconda posted:

Where do you think Appalachia is located

Unequivocally Washington, specifically the Wenatchee region.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DandyLion posted:

Unequivocally Washington, specifically the Wenatchee region.

Wenatchee is pretty much as far away from Appalachia as you can get in the continental United States without being in Seattle.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
And at the same time, fairly close.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Iron Crowned posted:

Wenatchee is pretty much as far away from Appalachia as you can get in the continental United States without being in Seattle.

That's not what they taught in my Appalachian High/Trade School!

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
remembering Wind River. powerful film. based on a true story, too.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Like a Burer and a Snork had a kid.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Nuebot posted:

In a million years aliens will be wondering why so many skeletons are found with their hands poised almost ritualistically above their pelvises.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
priorities, my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dude owned