Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Play third string. This is ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I hate this game and also anyone who is enjoying this game

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
Don't shoot don't shoot let 'em burn!

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
why leave brady in there and take him out as soon as you want to punt?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Espn said edelman was injured please tell me he's ok :ohdear:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this game sucks

is there any way that the green bay packers can lose in a horrific and agonzing way again in the next 5 and a half minutes

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
"mercifully, only 5:45 left"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

evilweasel posted:

Seems to be okay.

midwat
May 6, 2007

evilweasel posted:

He was shaken up early but returned

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

evilweasel posted:

probably, he came up with a slight limp after a hit and hasn't played since but it looked mild to me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I am extremely happy that i watched every single snap of the first game today and went and did errands during the majority of this game.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
If only the Colts had signed Bernard Pollard I might be able to enjoy the ending of this game.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Petey posted:

probably, he came up with a slight limp after a hit and hasn't played since but it looked mild to me

Oh thank god

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Andrew Luck's pretty overrated. I mean, he's good, but come on, he's not the future Greatest of all Time yet.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Patriots and Seahawks its like god is telling me don't watch football football sucks

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Chinatown posted:

I am extremely happy that i watched every single snap of the first game today and went and did errands during the majority of this game.

I fell asleep at 3:45 and woke up at 8:49

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

THRILLING CONCLUSION TO THE MULTIYEAR SAGA

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kirios posted:

Andrew Luck's pretty overrated. I mean, he's good, but come on, he's not the future Greatest of all Time yet.

I hope this game destroyed his confidence forever but the Colts don't realize it until after they've given him $60m guaranteed this offseason

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Apthous posted:

My football-loving dog fell asleep after the Pats went up 14-0 and hasn't moved since.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

ah the 1 yard first down run, a Colts Classic

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
honestly even the colts td drive the defense played very well. just masterful stuff

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Chris James 2 posted:

THRILLING CONCLUSION TO THE MULTIYEAR SAGA

That guy is so fired.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
One of my errands that prevented me from watching some of this game was getting beef lo mein take-out and buying some Weihenstephaner weissbier.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

I hope this game destroyed his confidence forever but the Colts don't realize it until after they've given him $60m guaranteed this offseason

Nah, Luck can't be shaked.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Apthous posted:

oh man, did you miss some sport

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
Put Jimmy G in, please.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
Ha, that stat with Brady having more playoff wins than 2/3 of NFL franchises. Wow.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Best part of this win is George RR Martin crying about it :getin:

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

why

WHY

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
WHY IS BRADY STILL OUT THERE

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

What the gently caress Brady is out there still?!

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
bill, enoughs enough

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

DUDE. loving SIT DOWN. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Lol. Tom Brady has more playoff wins than 21 teams..

That's a loving stat.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

wtf get jimmy in there

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
God loving drat it, Bill.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
GO HOME TOM BRADY

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Newsome you know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

my bhole is clenched so hard

• Locked thread