Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I'm thinking of going to Disneyland for a few hours should I just do it?

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Do what?

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

The_Rob posted:

There's no way this can fail don't think just go

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

The_Rob posted:

Well I got a pass and I got nothing to do.

oh poo poo okay yes definitely go for free

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

... it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Vince knew it was a bad idea but he let us have a tiny flippy man champ and we broke him

its time to pay for our folly

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I know exactly how to fix this mess

One, the universal belt needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever the universal belt's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's the universal belt"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The_Rob posted:

Hell yes, Disneyland owns.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm coining the "Roman the Big Red Dog" meme now in anticipation of him winning the belt. Do the needful, WM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The first thing I thought of in that Braun match is Rick Sanchez. "My name is Johnny Knockout and I love sucking big, sweaty boners and licking disgusting furry testicle sacks."

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 23, 2016

• Locked thread