Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

lemme get this straight, taintrunner was rush imbaugh the whole time and now hes permad and dead????

they were both sexpests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
they were both really good at calling other people rapists while being rapists and making libs rage

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

loquacius posted:

Honestly when I changed this thread's title to have a coded "succ" in it I figured I was making it the succzone again because it basically was already, and if the mods were mad about it they'd let me know, and none of them have done that yet so this is the succzone now, enjoy

my secret plan if this thread got gassed was just reopening the succzone that crusty failsack said would be goodmined but never was

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

this is why reports should be made public

anonymize the reporters and make the report forum publicly viewable jeffrey and/or jeffery

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Lol yeah I can see it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

also lmao that the succzone would have been saved if fluffdaddy read his drat PMs

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

This thread mostly regained the the structure and format of the succzone. Give it some time to see how long it lasts.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

When you live by the taint you die by the run

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Wtf taintrunner

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also lmao that the succzone would have been saved if fluffdaddy read his drat PMs
hahaha what a twist

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Every thread in cspam is talking about the same thing all the time anyway

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

spacemang_spliff posted:

him projecting probably shouldn't have been a surprise after whatever mod posted a bunch of screenshots of him reporting posts that said he was a landlord

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

him projecting probably shouldn't have been a surprise after whatever mod posted a bunch of screenshots of him reporting posts that said he was a landlord

may squizzle live on forever. a just mod who always knows when to shut me the gently caress up

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

while I appreciate the lib bouncing I think next time we just buy one of those bird deterrent stickers with "shut the gently caress lib" written on it in sharpie and stick it in the window. less rape

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

may squizzle live on forever. a just mod who always knows when to shut me the gently caress up

really tempted to throw you a sixer for old times sake, but I lack the killer instinct to go that far for the joke

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Every thread in cspam is talking about the same thing all the time anyway

That's not true. Video games thread is mostly about video games. Climate doom thread is severely depressed most of the time. Economics thread spends a lot of time talking about random poo poo like used cars and cryptocurrency, the asia thread is mainly for posting random chinese youtube videos.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

That married into money, landlord weirdo, gone?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Tom Guycot posted:

That married into money, landlord weirdo, gone?

Someone else must take up the mantle of constantly calling Biden a rapist as they grows increasingly unhinged and out themselves as some bizarre combo of bad characteristics like I don't know oil barron/pedo-eugenist/hamilton cast member

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Crazypoops posted:

Someone else must take up the mantle of constantly calling Biden a rapist as they grows increasingly unhinged and out themselves as some bizarre combo of bad characteristics like I don't know oil barron/pedo-eugenist/hamilton cast member

whats it pay

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Phi230 posted:

whats it pay

:five:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

i'm a computer toucher, i could try?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

"I'm not a landlord myself my wife is the landlord"

lmfao how did i miss this

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Joe Biden is a pedophile.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao how did i miss this

when you think about it, being dommed by a landlord is the ultimate leftist fantasy

Zurtilik posted:

Joe Biden is a pedophile.

still true tho

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

husband and wife can't be charged for the same crime!!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
i cant stop myself from calling joe biden a rapist, but i dont know how to be any stupider and unhinged than i already am and im a saint compared to the lot of you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

That's not true. Video games thread is mostly about video games. Climate doom thread is severely depressed most of the time. Economics thread spends a lot of time talking about random poo poo like used cars and cryptocurrency, the asia thread is mainly for posting random chinese youtube videos.

i go to the climate thread for the humor

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

I'm sure democrats would agree that any criticism of the Chinese government is criticism of Chinese people and is therefore racist.

Fortunately russians aren't people so you can't be racist against them

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Warmongering austerity rapist Biden wants to force all women onto OnlyFans.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

that was the best part

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gandlethorpe posted:

Was this recently?? Lmfao if this is his go-to story about how far America's come with race

given how he prefaced it with "get me in trouble" i think it's actually something he's annoyed about

e: as in, there's too many biracial couples for his taste

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 22:55 on Feb 17, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

loquacius posted:

I think this is probably a lot of it, they have internalized Georgia as A Place Where Minorities Live (because of the Dem primary teaching them that 150% of all black people live in the South), and Texas as A Place Where White People Live, what with all the cowboy hats and horses etc

there's also the whole texas pride thing which is firmly head-and-shoulders above the other flavors of american regionalism, with the notable exception of nyc

at some point you've gotta either square being a Proud Texan with the extreme red state stuff they get up to, or grow a thicker skin about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

remember that time he probed someone for sharing their sexual assault concerns then later admitted he never read the post

apparently he has glasses that cannot see rape accusations

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 23:05 on Feb 17, 2021

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
so what are the allegations against taint, anyways? they seem to have been redacted

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

stellers bae posted:

so what are the allegations against taint, anyways? they seem to have been redacted

most probably forum user jefferoo/a Twitter account whose name I forgot that was outed as a sex pest

also that chud in Singapore or Malaysia might have revealed the sex-pestery

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Raskolnikov38 posted:

most probably forum user jefferoo/a Twitter account whose name I forgot that was outed as a sex pest

also that chud in Singapore or Malaysia might have revealed the sex-pestery

and they're definitely credible? just asking because literally every person that wasn't a succzone poster wanted him dead

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/tweetlocolinda/status/1362115594800177153 tons of comments like this with this reply
https://twitter.com/janefourmillion/status/1362131815230705666

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Judakel posted:

Not a landlord

Not all landlords