Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Chard posted:

thanks; fyi it seems to work, but only on the tweets that are displayed, have to f5 again if i scroll.

Sounds like you may be using something I'm not aware of. The mutation observer should fix any links as they are added to the page, but if something else is trying to twitter-embed them before they are inserted I'd have to see if I could hook into that.

I remember there being some sort of SA enhancement thing, are you using that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

Reason for report: made me think of Elon Musk nudes

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Someone needs to show Grimes this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO8poh0rH0c

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib

cats4yourmom

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Elon has done a great job of normalizing behavior that would get other CEOs institutionalized

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

zuckerberg is cool now

let's not get carried away here

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
its weird because zuck sucks, we all know hes a bad guy and has probably hosed up the world worse than elon has but one thing hes got over musk that keeps getting reinforced during this whole debacle is that he at least has something he genuinely enjoys and is enthusiastic about (martial arts.) I mean he's enthusiastic about it enough that he's willing to get his rear end kicked and for people to know about it. musk could never.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

its weird because zuck sucks, we all know hes a bad guy and has probably hosed up the world worse than elon has but one thing hes got over musk that keeps getting reinforced during this whole debacle is that he at least has something he genuinely enjoys and is enthusiastic about (martial arts.) I mean he's enthusiastic about it enough that he's willing to get his rear end kicked and for people to know about it. musk could never.

To-date Zuck has probably hosed things up worse for the world. Musk may win that race long-term with everything he is doing to platform hate and white supremacy and anti-LGBTQ sentiment. We’re going to see continuously escalating violence over the next few years directly as a result of his actions.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Zuck is Running for President, Part two

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Saltpowered posted:

To-date Zuck has probably hosed things up worse for the world. Musk may win that race long-term with everything he is doing to platform hate and white supremacy and anti-LGBTQ sentiment. We’re going to see continuously escalating violence over the next few years directly as a result of his actions.

Zuck is still way ahead with Facebook's direct involvement in actual genocides and ethnic cleansings.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Facebook allowed advertisers to target “jew haters”

He is just as bad, only less noisy

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Elon backed out because he genuinely didn't realize that fighting is an activity that takes effort. They're both a couple of the worst people in the world. One has a relatively normal and healthy hobby that he has enjoyed developing. The other one posts on the internet.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Zuck constantly going back to "im bigger than you" really shows how much of a brain genius he is.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

new rule... if you post ai art itt you might die

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Concerning

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

All for this

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Zuck better hope that Elon doesn't rail any Adderall before the fight. With an anger amplifier like that must could be legit dangerous

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

lol that's just gonna make musk madder

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

apatheticman posted:

Zuck constantly going back to "im bigger than you" really shows how much of a brain genius he is.

i think u mean musk, who is big

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Zuck better hope that Elon doesn't rail any Adderall before the fight. With an anger amplifier like that must could be legit dangerous

musk gonna tear both his quads running to the ring just like Vince did

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

“bro, I’m so loving fat!” I insist repeatedly, not being owned.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

zuckerberg is cool now

you love him and want to marry him

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

ELTON JOHN posted:

i think u mean musk, who is big

I did mean that, thank you

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Musk, Elon

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Elon will have all the fury of a child able to focus in math

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I didn't have "Zuckerberg is a mensch" on my bingo card, wtf

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Elon has done a great job of normalizing behavior that would get other CEOs institutionalized

I'll ask again: is conservatorship for anyone who's clearly unable to handle their own affairs or just pop princesses who don't want to do 250 shows a year?

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Sir Tonk posted:

lol that's just gonna make musk madder

i don't think he's tweeted since it came out, lmao. man's gonna find the bottom of a khole

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Shrecknet posted:

I'll ask again: is conservatorship for anyone who's clearly unable to handle their own affairs or just pop princesses who don't want to do 250 shows a year?

No court could prove that someone cares about Elon

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

zuckerberg is cool now

zuckerberg has never appeared more human than right now.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Musk and Zuckerburg are both arch neofeudal twits responsible for historic crimes but there's not much to laugh at Zuckerburg about in this imbroglio, I get the sense his team read this situation right from the beginning, Musk will never back down and will never actually fight, and he's hopelessly addicted to responding to anyone egging him on. From Zuckerburg's perspective he gets free publicity for Threads while Twitter is dying.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The only way to avoid this is to PM it to 10 other people first.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Sounds like you may be using something I'm not aware of. The mutation observer should fix any links as they are added to the page, but if something else is trying to twitter-embed them before they are inserted I'd have to see if I could hook into that.

I remember there being some sort of SA enhancement thing, are you using that?

i think i may have just spoken too soon, i haven't noticed any other issues since i took a walk and came back. it's a handy tool, thanks again for making it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1690839535758774272?s=20

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gabagool posted:

i don't think he's tweeted since it came out, lmao. man's gonna find the bottom of a khole

he's powering up... he's coming up with an epic burn at 4 am tomorrow

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1690837333107511298?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

He’s flying there now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

4 pm... excellent timing sir