Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Trazz posted:

I see they're already preemptively loathing the next Pelosi.

I guess they have to start hating every conceivable candidate, just in case.

This is why every Democratic president from now on is going to be a complete newbie so that the right-wing media doesn't have a head-start on hating experienced candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even James Brown may die.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Trazz posted:

I see they're already preemptively loathing the next Pelosi.

Another woman who doesn't know her place and this one's a black!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

BarbarianElephant posted:

I guess they have to start hating every conceivable candidate, just in case.

This is why every Democratic president from now on is going to be a complete newbie so that the right-wing media doesn't have a head-start on hating experienced candidates.

I unironically think that if you have a good idea who your presidential candidate will be in the next election right after the last one is over, and you turn out to be correct, they will lose

(it is not the only factor of course)

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Branco's comic is just proof that the Dems need to dump Maxine Waters if they ever want to win another election.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Emmanuel Macron’s speech in Versailles – French president accused of ‘monarchical’ drift after telling both houses of parliament he plans to slash the number of MPs"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Fox hunting vote shelved by government

Times:

Evening Standard:

EU's Juncker calls empty European Parliament 'ridiculous'; :thunk: \ "Sun, sex and mugging off: is it wrong to be watching Love Island?"

Mail:
Mac on... the public sector pay cap

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Another woman who doesn't know her place and this one's a black!

Seriously. JFC look how he draws her in the absolute worse way possible. Besides Branco's art usually being an assault on the eyeballs, this one is worse.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Goddamnit Fish, can't You just write: "don't go playing the victim card!"?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
As loathsome as his views and subject matter, Mac is one of the much better artists in the thread. His work's coherent, detailed, eschews labelitis, and does mildly complex perspective work every time.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is this like "lol their missiles keep falling in the water"?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

List of issues where Democrats are collaborating with Trump:

Here's a new Toby Morris.

The rest

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Ugggh I hate this so much. Yes, DPRK missiles have been landing in the ocean, because they're conducting tests and drills, not attacking targets. And they've made it abundantly clear what their targets would be if they were to launch an attack, and that their missiles have the range and accuracy to hit their targets.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

It's fascinating watching four years of ham-fisted trolling play out in the space of two weeks.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is this like "lol their missiles keep falling in the water"?

It's, "If you don't take North Korea's failures seriously, soon they will succeed!"

Shangri-Law School posted:

List of issues where Democrats are collaborating with Trump:

They're not cooperating with Republicans, but if you want to see a whole lot of non-solutions, Vox asked a bunch of them to describe their reform ideas (Klobuchar has some genuinely decent suggestions, though).

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Why do we allow people to run for office?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Did Chelsea even do anything to be in the news or is Stantis just resorting to ideas he was gonna use for when Clinton won?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Internet Kraken posted:

Did Chelsea even do anything to be in the news or is Stantis just resorting to ideas he was gonna use for when Clinton won?

Taking into account the two week delay, this is probably in reaction to the feminist children's book Chelsea wrote. Other than that, all she's really done is tweet some stuff about how Trump is bad.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Last time, on Prickly City:
"Why are people so angry and spiteful over political differences? When did discourse become so exaggerated, so spiteful, so vile, so personal? Why can't we just treat each other decently, like human beings?"

Today, on Prickly City:
"CHELSEA CLINTON EXISTS, THE SPAWN OF THE LITERAL BRINGER OF THE END TIMES"
"LORD HELP US"
"WHAT KIND OF GOD ALLOWS THIS TO HAPPEN"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Vib Rib posted:

Last time, on Prickly City:
"Why are people so angry and spiteful over political differences? When did discourse become so exaggerated, so spiteful, so vile, so personal? Why can't we just treat each other decently, like human beings?"

Today, on Prickly City:
"CHELSEA CLINTON EXISTS, THE SPAWN OF THE LITERAL BRINGER OF THE END TIMES"
"LORD HELP US"
"WHAT KIND OF GOD ALLOWS THIS TO HAPPEN"

AAAH I'M FREAKING OUT!!! :supaburn::kingsley:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Stantis shot himself the night Trump won because My Republican Party and we're working through his prepared backlog for the Clinton victory

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I work has a drug tester. Each week they give me new drugs, I test them and write how they make me feel. Only one, with RPC1337 I had he feeling I understand womens, but them I saw a women did a thing that broke that feeling. I still think I understand womens 99%, what I cant do is predict their behavior so is kind of useless.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tei posted:

I work has a drug tester. Each week they give me new drugs, I test them and write how they make me feel. Only one, with RPC1337 I had he feeling I understand womens, but them I saw a women did a thing that broke that feeling. I still think I understand womens 99%, what I cant do is predict their behavior so is kind of useless.

Does Zelda trigger some weird epileptic seizures that results in posts like these?

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
Zelda is the prongs up rake from the three stooges, metaphorically speaking. People inadvertently read it, are stunned, then waste 3 minutes taking out their anger on an object that quite probably is still eluding them despite its inanimate nature.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Alhazred posted:

Does Zelda trigger some weird epileptic seizures that results in posts like these?

No that's just Tei. The content does explain a lot about the poster though..

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Shuka posted:

Zelda is the prongs up rake from the three stooges, metaphorically speaking. People inadvertently read it, are stunned, then waste 3 minutes taking out their anger on an object that quite probably is still eluding them despite its inanimate nature.

Is the author a women or a guy? Sometimes it feel a comic from a women point of view but is hard to say, it could has well come from a guy. Can a jew adopt the muslim religion?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tei posted:

I work has a drug tester. Each week they give me new drugs, I test them and write how they make me feel.

Another :ms:

Good work, gang.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/882748145637007360

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

This is a terrible reading of Pride and Prejudice. Darcy comes around first and spends some time where he's the one with unrequited feelings until he demonstrates that he is in fact a better man than he originally showed.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gonna start saying this now

use that old-timey S that looks like an F

left is the beſt

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tei posted:

Is the author a women or a guy? Sometimes it feel a comic from a women point of view but is hard to say, it could has well come from a guy.

She is indeed a woman:

(Her name is Lina Neidestam)

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I don't understand how these two morons get paid to make comics

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Alhazred posted:

She is indeed a woman:

(Her name is Lina Neidestam)

And she has an amazing portrait.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

DariusLikewise posted:

I don't understand how these two morons get paid to make comics

What kind of God allows this to happen?

Of all my family, I am closest to my army vice minister.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Tei posted:

Is the author a women or a guy? Sometimes it feel a comic from a women point of view but is hard to say, it could has well come from a guy. Can a jew adopt the muslim religion?

i keep hearing people say this guy is a spaniard and just struggles with english but to me this post is proof positive that this is the most committed gimmick account i've ever seen.

and i'm still waiting for your treatment of Thomas Hobbes.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Hi, I am Uncle Firing Squad!

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Surprised he didn't add Hillary driving over the graves in a golf cart.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

What, no Chris Stevens? You rear end?

e: semi-beaten to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is that a nose or a mouth

also i'm pretty sure the girlfriend story is bogus

• Locked thread