Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

when vince finds that picture cesaro's gonna be in a lot of trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Kifisonfire posted:

when vince finds that picture cesaro's gonna be in a lot of trouble

As if he isn't already for having the loving temerity to have a sexy bod and good wrestle skills while not fitting his goddamn mold for a main event dude including loving whatever Cena has that he doesn't.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

I need context for that picture please.

Apparently tweeted by Jericho, deleted soon after

quote:

Ladies & Gents, may I introduce the charter members of the #LukeHarper fan club.... #yeahyeahyeah

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Someone forward this to TMZ so we can finally end the Reigns/Wyatt feud.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Harper is also either wearing a towel or a skirt.

Also I want that shirt, Luke Harper is one of my favorite wrestle mans.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Luke Harper, Brutal Transvestite is a gimmick I did not know I wanted, but boy do I.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

in response to someone asking him if he'll abandon the Cubs just like WWE

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Luigi Thirty posted:

in response to someone asking him if he'll abandon the Cubs just like WWE

Didn't Punk used to be witty and not just respond to people on twitter like Kevin Nash does?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cm punk is a really angry dude.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Punk is just going through his Alec Baldwin phase. Soon he'll get to the Billy Baldwin phase and it'll be alright.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cum Punk

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Cubs fandom explains a lot about CM Punk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

As if he isn't already for having the loving temerity to have a sexy bod and good wrestle skills while not fitting his goddamn mold for a main event dude including loving whatever Cena has that he doesn't.

Charisma

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Punk is cool cuz he has naked intercourse with AJ Lee and that is nothing to sneeze at.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Glamorama26 posted:

Punk is cool cuz he has naked intercourse with AJ Lee and that is nothing to sneeze at.

You can't prove Punk doesn't keep a shirt on while he fucks.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

pressedbunny posted:

Luke Harper, Sweet Transvestite is a gimmick I did not know I wanted, but boy do I.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Defiance Industries posted:

he ain't sting, come on now

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Defiance Industries posted:

I assumed he keeps on his kickpads at least.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Howling Man posted:

he ain't sting, come on now

No, he's usually quicker than that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Didn't Punk used to be witty and not just respond to people on twitter like Kevin Nash does?

If I could I'd do everything like Kevin Nash.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
With Cesaro as Rocky.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Nattie posted this pic today on her social media.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tyson looking good :unsmith:

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

DM Punk posted:

Nattie posted this pic today on her social media.

The plot thickens

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Would've been the makings of a pretty good stable there.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

all four of them are local to orlando/winter park right?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

epitasis posted:

all four of them are local to orlando/winter park right?

Tessa lives in Charlotte, not sure where Ricochet is at these days, but 90% of the time he's not wrestling, he's with Tessa anyway.

Nattie and Tyson live in Tampa.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Ricochet is roomies with Uhaa somewhere in Florida, presumably Orlando but I don't know for sure.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DM Punk posted:

Tessa lives in Charlotte, not sure where Ricochet is at these days, but 90% of the time he's not wrestling, he's with Tessa anyway.

Which is probably like one day out of the year, knowing how much he travels.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Grozz Nuy posted:

Ricochet is roomies with Uhaa somewhere in Florida, presumably Orlando but I don't know for sure.

at least this means all the weird photos they get from tozawa stay int he same place.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

I didn't know where to post this, but I figured Punk tweeted about it, so this thread works.

So I attended something cool this past Saturday. It was a screening of "They Live" with none other than CM Punk attending. (https://mobile.twitter.com/CMPunk/status/655612319322341376). It was my first time seeing "They Live" or seeing Punk in a live setting, but man, it was perfect. He did a Q & A for about an hour after the show so here's a few things from it:

- Most of the questions were about WWE, UFC, and Piper, but one guy (for some reason) decided to grill Punk about his religious beliefs. I think the whole crowd groaned, but Punk fielded the question as nicely as he could. That is until the guy said he didn't belive that Punk didn't believe, which led to him just laughing and moving to the next question.

- I get super nervous in public stuff like this, but I figured what the hell, I should ask him a question so I asked if there were any guys he regretted not wrestling/getting a good run with. I mentioned he was the reason I started watching again and he just said "I'm sorry", but said he was most disappointed that Bryan was one guy he wished he could've done more with.

-He seems ready to fight and was extremely straight forward about his "shortcomings", I guess you'd say

- 2 or 3 people just got up to say "HEY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT..." which was really weird. He took it fine though and just answered whatever question they had.

- If there was a remake of "They Live" and he was in it, he would want Kofi Kingston to be his Keith David.

- He and AJ are going to be in a some kind of post apocalyptic movie together, which is something I need to see.

- The rest of the questions/answers were just Piper stories, him retelling the MITB 2011 getaway, and him suggesting they rename the "Big Trouble" remake just "Punching"

I also had to get one of the limited posters they had and I think it looks amazing:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Punk is melting down on Twitter about some MMA coverage of him does anyone know what he's talking about?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Luigi Thirty posted:

Punk is melting down on Twitter about some MMA coverage of him does anyone know what he's talking about?

most of the MMA internet nerds are upset fake wrestleman CM Punk is attempting to do their totally legit no one ever worked anything ever glorious real fighting. So whenever he does press or interviews there's a slew of dummies in his mentions telling him he's not good enough/sucks/his wife's a whore/etc

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

They're right about one of those things.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

They're right about one of those things.

Is it the etc?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Is it the etc?

Yes

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I don't know why I found this so funny.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I also scream "DADDY" when I read terrible news. What's so funny.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://instagram.com/p/9C3CDVSNrx/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Vince posted:

Goddamn, Jericho, now Rusev. Two independent thought alarms in one day. The workers are overstimulated. Hunter, remove all the colored wres-- I mean, uh, Rusev from TV.