Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Got destiny knots ready for whomever wanted one.

0233 - 1931 - 6531

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

OUR BOY GUZMA really got the moves.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Dizz posted:

0233 - 1931 - 6531

Added you. I am 5198-2416-3507 // IGN: Jojo

thehoodie fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 28, 2016

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Just finished

Mudsdale and Ninetales were the MVPs. Dhelmise replaced Shiinotic near the end and pulled its weight despite being much lower level. And while I don't normally use legendaries, it felt wrong not to in this case, and he ended up being very useful. Mimikyu and Incineroar also were v. good friends.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

ChrisBTY posted:

I kept fluctuating between wanting to give Lillie a fish and teaching her how to fish.

For the purposes of this metaphor, oddly 'teaching her how to fish' actually means 'giving her a fish'.

Literally. All like...
Lillie, take this goddamn Finneon. Seriously, it's not the best pokemon but it will at least help you catch better pokemon so you can HELP YOUR GODDAMN SELF FOR ONCE HOLY poo poo!

In this case giving Lillie a fish would also be teaching her to fish because she could use that fish to catch more fish.

Just look at what happened with Wally: One little Ralts and a little determination was all it took for him to become a fully actualized person.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Dizz posted:

0233 - 1931 - 6531

Hit me, guy.

FC: 1891-1454-3807, IGN: Estelle.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Draxion posted:

He's the exact wrong nature, but I don't care. I needed him in a beast ball. The

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Nicely done!

Txn posted:

Nothing in particular right now, so anything is fine

Awesome! I can be on right away if you're ready?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
All right, I got a couple extra Mareanies in Beast Balls with Hidden Abilities etcetc if people want them.

I'm still 4897-7314-5821, IGN is Jesus

List of people who I already know I still have to give them to:

quote:

2681-0594-7193, a g-g-ghost!
3179-6086-0140, Layla
1521-4593-3539, Pandora

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Ooh, I'd love a Destiny Knot. My code is 5086-1559-1599. IGN: Luna

And I'd like a Mareanie too, DACK FAYDEN.

Forsythia fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 28, 2016

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

I kept fluctuating between wanting to give Lillie a fish and teaching her how to fish.

For the purposes of this metaphor, oddly 'teaching her how to fish' actually means 'giving her a fish'.

Literally. All like...
Lillie, take this goddamn Finneon. Seriously, it's not the best pokemon but it will at least help you catch better pokemon so you can HELP YOUR GODDAMN SELF FOR ONCE HOLY poo poo!
I mean, the professor should have another starter he could give her...

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Hey who's the most powerful new pokemon and why is is Minior.

Behold terror

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

All right, I got a couple extra Mareanies in Beast Balls with Hidden Abilities etcetc if people want them.

I'd take one of those.

5198-2416-3507 // Jojo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Not sure if this has already been posted, but right now you can get the Sun & Moon double pack for 15% off and free shipping from Target's website. This isn't the same as the steelbook pack that was on Amazon, but rather it comes with 3 starter figurines, plus both games.

http://www.target.com/p/3ds-game/-/A-51779064

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Dizz posted:

0233 - 1931 - 6531

I'd love one thanks!

0146 9006 8095 IGN: Veyana

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

thehoodie posted:

Added you. I am 5198-2416-3507 // IGN: Jojo

Supremezero posted:

Hit me, guy.

FC: 1891-1454-3807, IGN: Estelle.

Mizuti posted:

Added. trade me whenever.

E:

Sultan Tarquin posted:

I'd love one thanks!

0146 9006 8095 IGN: Veyana
added

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mizuti posted:

Adding you after I'm done trading with Jojo! I'll be a minute or two but then I'm good.

e: added you, but it says you just went offline. I'll be online, trade me!

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Nov 29, 2016

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Thanks! This saves me a bunch of pickup shenanigans.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

Thanks to both Dizz and DACK FAYDEN!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

cheetah7071 posted:

I dunno where you are but I really expected her to take the Exeggutor you encounter on the island. I also wished I could let her have the moonbat

I'm at I beat the game

I really want Stars, or even maybe some spinoff, to cover Lillie's travels in Kanto. I spent all game waiting for her to do a drat thing for herself and now I really want to see the payoff.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Failed to connect to someone which was a first, but I'm still here if you wanna attempt trades.

Pastor Travis
Jun 5, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yes please: 2079 6172 1785 IGN: Travis

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

ChrisBTY posted:

I really want Stars, or even maybe some spinoff, to cover Lillie's travels in Kanto. I spent all game waiting for her to do a drat thing for herself and now I really want to see the payoff.
I want the Two Years Later for basically everyone. Does our boy Guzma ever make something of himself? Is Nanu still slumming it for cheap rent? Did Hau realize he wasn't cut out for the trainer life and decided to be a masalada shop owner instead? Does Mom ever finish unpacking? Inquiring minds must know.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Luna, this is one BURLY crab. Is that from a tree near Battle Tree or what?!

Pastor Travis posted:

Yes please: 2079 6172 1785 IGN: Travis
I'll add you and pop back online real quick and after you I gotta make more Mareanies!

(not "gotta" so much as "still haven't gotten the one I want for the Tree")

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

thehoodie posted:

Thanks to both Dizz and DACK FAYDEN!

Yeah! Thanks for the giveaways, you two.

Edit: Yes, the Crabrawler is from the berry tree in Poni Plains.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Dizz posted:

Added. trade me whenever.

E:

added

Thank you~

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The story would be basically perfect if Lillie took Nebby as her starter, you got a newly-born Cosmog instead, and instead of going to Kanto she stuck around in Alola and was in the pool of people who could challenge your champion status

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I'm trying to get a Castform and going insane. Tell me what am I doing wrong:
I'm currently at Route 17 and it's rainy. According to Serebii there should be both Goomies and Castforms as SOS encounters during the rain, so all's well and good. I encounter a Pancham, throw an Adrenaline bomb at his face and wait. The little dude summons other Panchams, Pangoros and the usual Goomy, but no Castforms. My stupid ghost owl went up like 10 levels just by killing pandas.

Am I just unlucky, or are the SOS tables set up so if you get one rare encounter you won't get the other one?

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Hey who's the most powerful new pokemon and why is is Minior.

Behold terror

I just put a Minior on my team! His name is Grape. Seems really good with shell smash, rock tomb and acrobatics (and earthquake!!)

Cool little guy

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Haifisch posted:

I want the Two Years Later for basically everyone. Does our boy Guzma ever make something of himself? Is Nanu still slumming it for cheap rent? Did Hau realize he wasn't cut out for the trainer life and decided to be a masalada shop owner instead? Does Mom ever finish unpacking? Inquiring minds must know.

Will we ever get more alolan forms? will the eevee trainer group eventually die out before Champeon becomes a real thing? Will Meowth ever get roch hard? Will the battle royale building be demolished?

We may never know

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Haifisch posted:

Mom will never finish unpacking.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pentaro posted:

I'm trying to get a Castform and going insane. Tell me what am I doing wrong:
I'm currently at Route 17 and it's rainy. According to Serebii there should be both Goomies and Castforms as SOS encounters during the rain, so all's well and good. I encounter a Pancham, throw an Adrenaline bomb at his face and wait. The little dude summons other Panchams, Pangoros and the usual Goomy, but no Castforms. My stupid ghost owl went up like 10 levels just by killing pandas.

Am I just unlucky, or are the SOS tables set up so if you get one rare encounter you won't get the other one?
I suspect the latter might actually be the case - the way Serebii has them formatted makes me think it's one or the other in a given fight with the vertical bits.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Haifisch posted:

The tents are great if you like having dumb Plaza messages, including Would you like to use cut? and various Pokemon noises(my Unova tent gave me Bazzazzash!, which is apparently how BW wrote out Zekrom's cry).

Too bad which message you get is random, so you'll waste money on repeats while trying to get new ones.

I've been playing for less than a week and I already got the same line twice from the fortune teller. So yeah, don't count on getting a specific line. A shame, because I'd love to get "I can't see Mirage Island today..." from the Hoenn tent.

Today the fortune teller may have helped me get two bottle caps from my new 5 star lottery shop tho, so that was nice.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Dizz posted:

0233 - 1931 - 6531

I would like one
0619-7909-3613 (IGN Kirtar)

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

kirtar posted:

I would like one
0619-7909-3613 (IGN Kirtar)

Added.

I'm gonna take a break after this trade but I will for sure try to get everyone done eventually

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Anyone got Pokerus they could give me?

And also a good guide to where the best SOS chain spots for EV training are.

edit: Oh my god, it's an embarrassment of riches. No more Mareanies, ever. Fuckin' done.

(the first one is technically better because I'm putting Liquidation and not Scald on... but the second one has five perfect IVs, I'm so tempted)

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 29, 2016

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

edit: Oh my god, it's an embarrassment of riches. No more Mareanies, ever. Fuckin' done.

(the first one is technically better because I'm putting Liquidation and not Scald on... but the second one has five perfect IVs, I'm so tempted)

Sure you can live with knowing that you could have had just a few more HP? :v:

I've got your Pokerus needs covered, hit me up.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Now comes the big question.

Two silver bottlecaps?
or one gold?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Dizz posted:

0233 - 1931 - 6531
I'd love to get one if possible

5429 8206 1077 IGN: Rob

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

tyblazitar posted:

Sure you can live with knowing that you could have had just a few more HP? :v:

I've got your Pokerus needs covered, hit me up.
If I could trade the entirety of that spatk to max HP I would.

(and then breed more and share the love forever)

Thanks for the PKRS! I gave you a ball sack because it was funny rather than because you needed one.

Dizz posted:

Now comes the big question.

Two silver bottlecaps?
or one gold?
gently caress that, it's close enough. I'm not wasting bottle caps on anything that isn't legendary or shiny, because I can always breed better!

(where are the best spots to SOS chain EVs, is there a list?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Thanks for the PKRS! I gave you a ball sack because it was funny rather than because you needed one.

Can never have enough of those, especially considering the demand for them at the GTS.